Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you were able to get replacement parts.
Been noticing how one of the hardest parts of GH in 2020 is making sure all of your controllers, TV, systems and games are all working and cooperating still.

I'll echo Alex, your commitment to all instruments and difficulties (and lefty) is super impressive. Especially when you add in all the time spent following (and/or creating your own) optimal paths. While it's definitely a slow, steady process, getting to 15k (or however high) would be insane!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thank you. Although, I think I've probably got at least 12-13K right now? I'm positive I've got over 10K, but I don't know how far over so it's possible I'm wildly wrong.

Anyways, as promised, Pics and videos for GHSH.

It took a bit longer, both because I procrastinated and because I had to re-do Miss Murder and Stellar because I didn't have pictures available somehow (no idea where they went). But now all 46 FCs have pic and video proof, and now I can officially switch over to Lefty.

(PS: Cherry Pie's another derp. Should be 195K, not 196K. It's fixed now, though.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kback again. Left flew by a bit faster than I thought.

The the game this time around is Guitar Hero Van Halen, and I think I will be doing a couple of shifts this time around.

First of all is that I'm not going to do one big dump of inputs at the very end of each difficulty like with SH. The reason I did that there is because I legit wasn't sure I was going to even be as dominating as I actually was, and if I did do what I actually did I kinda wanted it to be a semi-surprise (insofar as the first time would be a surprise and the other two might just be anticipation, but whatevs). With that knowledge in mind, there's kinda no point to doing the same here on VH, so I'm going to be a bit more piecemeal in inputs, hopefully combining both video, picture and score uploads for Hard/Expert for each venue in the game. (as a note, the 1st venue is complete for all difficulties, and links will be at the bottom of the post.) Ideally by the end, I should have a HDrums FGFC in the books, and at least a XDrums HGFC, hopefully even 30/44 if I'm super-lucky (and unlike SH, I think I'll be able to keep pushing for that short of it simply being beyond my ability.

The second thing is that I want to try and include Vox in my attempts this time around. I never finished the MVox FGFC, and I will need to include some H/XVox FGFCs to reach 200 at some point, so despite how hard I feel the later songs will be (*cough*SCL, PK, ICM*cough*) I can hopefully get all three by the end, or at least M/H. I don't know how I'll do videos because I don't know how well that'd translate into external cameras, so with any luck I could find a good capture device within the next two weeks and set up a good video editor to start making OMB videos.

Speaking of which, any suggestions for relatively cheap yet reliable direct game capture devices or what-have-you would be greatly appreciated, alongside a good editor. I heard of one called Filmora that could be decent, though I haven't downloaded/bought it or played with it yet. Furthermore, if I can get a good setup for that I might go back and also shoot for H/X Guitar/Bass reduxes to start uploading OMBFCs (while likely also removing any previously-uploaded HVids for VH since they'll all be in one video). That would be my best hope there.

GHVH HDrums FCs:
Panama (Vid)
Runnin' With the Devil (Vid)

GHVH XDrums FCs:
Panama (Vid)
Runnin' With the Devil (Vid)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHVH XDrums FCs:
Stacy's Mom (vid)
White Wedding (Part 1) (Vid)
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) (Vid)
Semi-Charmed Life (Vid)
The End of Heartache (Vid)

So, I did actually get these, then the fucking computer or whatever apparently never copied the pic/vid files to my folder like I thought it was, so I deleted them without having a copy made at all, so now I have to fucking FC them ALL OVER AGAIN! FFS.

ALso tried doing XVox last night, and why the fuck does GH Vox have to be so difficult? I tried doing Panama for at least 40-50 tries and I only had two times I had a FC going past Chorus 1, then had to stop because my camera battery was getting low. I know I need to do some Vox FGFCs if I want 200, but this is just reminding me of how much I dislike trying to go for them on GH. I might be able to get by with just HVox for the most part and then can cross the XVox bridge when I get to it because at this rate I'm going to FC one XVox song a month at best.

EDIT:
GHVH HDrums FCs:
Stacy's Mom (Vid)
White Wedding (Part 1) (Vid)
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) (Vid)
Semi-Charmed Life (Vid)
The End of Heartache (Vid)

And that's all of the Guest Artists in LA finished on each difficulty. And surprisingly, I'm only -3 on untied 1sts through 28 songs played (a tied 1st on Pretty Fly MDrums, Tied 1st on White Wedding XDrums--though WW XDrums may not be optimal due to multiplier points--and 2nd to Hicchan on Runnin'), which feels pretty crazy especially on Expert. I already had some X-plats on Easy/Medium (esp. Easy) so that was just reduxing for better scores and doesn't change much, but Hard didn't have many FCs and only largely PS3-only 1sts regardless of percentages, while my Expert scores up at the time weren't that great. This is likely not going to last once I get to the latter half of the XDrums songs, so enjoy the high 1st% while it lasts.

On the software front, I did download a film editor called Filmora, so at the very least I should have some means of putting together OMBFCs in some rudimentary way. They'll probably look atrocious until I get better at the layouts and stuff (or get a better editor+in-game capturing), but hey, I can actually attempt them now, right?!

I think my ideal setup for when I do that would be to maybe find full-band pictures (or even capture a full-band playthrough myself) and then swap their fretboards/vocal track for mine or something. I don't know, this is going to be new territory for me to work on.

(at least making OMB pictures via GIMP/Paint will be easier <_<. Just downsize photos and put them in four corners. Easy...don't ask me about RB3 and keys yet.)

(Also did a check on links working correctly and stumbled upon KyledaCrusher FCing TTFAF on Brutal mode in RB4. Brutal.)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHVH HDrums FCs:
And the Cradle Will Rock... (Vid)
Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman (Vid)
Hear About it Later (Vid)
Little Guitars (Vid)
Jamie's Cryin' (Vid)

Almost done with this venue.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero Van Halen XDrums FCs:
And the Cradle Will Rock... (Vid)
Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman (Vid)
Hear About it Later (Vid)
Jamie's Cryin' (Vid)

Guitar Hero Van Halen HVocals FCs:
Panama

Guitar Hero Van Halen HOMBFCs:
Panama

Guitar Hero Van Halen XVocals FCs:

Okay, that was a pretty hefty wait between HDrums and this. I kinda got too wrapped up in other stuff (Cultist Simulator, pretty good game if you're into this kind of crafting/occult sim) as well as fucking Little Guitars. Dear god, for the life of me I cannot understand why I can't hit tthose BGK's at the end of the mid-song solo, or else it would've been #11 instead of Jamie's Cryin'. Still, I'm kinda just going to ignore it for now and come back to it every once in awhile, since I have about 30 more songs to do in VH Drums. This hopefully won't affect my hopeful goal of a HGFC (22/44) on XDrums, but we'll have to see if I can find an easier one on the more difficult songs (like Trippin' in SH).

In related news, I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST XVOX FC ON THIS GAME! I took the parts I had the most trouble with into practice (which is a first for me because I'm usually play very much like GH1--no practice, just work it out as you go), and after about 10-20 tries I finally got it on XVox. THen I switched to HVox and got it within 5. Figures, eh?

That's also my first HOMBFC on VH, though not my first ever (technically every talkie in WT/M/SH are first, though I don't think I actually marked those when they happened). Panama is also not the first XVox FC, as I don't have XGuitar FC'd. THat honor will likely go to Runnin' With the Devil at this point.

Don't get your hopes up for a XVox FGFC, though! SCL, at the very least, is an unfathomable beast that I'm surprised I FC'd on EVox, even, so that may be where I'll be stumped for quite a while on M-X (not to mention songs like Ice Cream Man, Jump, I Want it All, etc.). Although, my hope is to work from Expert down so M/H should be monumentally easier than X when I get to those songs. With any luck I'll at least close out with a HDrums FGFC and both M/HVox FGFCs (Plus a HOMBFGFC!)

THe other question is what to do about OMB vids. At this rate my HDrums FCs will outpace my HVox FCs, so it's likely I'll still upload the H/XDrums FCs standalone. However, my hope is that, once I get the XFCs I can go back to FC/re-FC on G/B and figure out how to do OMB vids at...maybe 1 a week if I can manage/remember. Some might not happen for awhile (I.E. Little Guitars, Hear about it Later, Cradle because Guitar), while others should happen as soon as I get the Vox FC (Runnin', Jamie's, Heartache, etc.). If anyone has or knows any good guides or setups for GH-based OMBFC videos and pictures, or how to do those, please let me know! I can't promise I'll respond right away, but just knowing I have the options would help massively (and cut down the time I'll have to spend manually looking or manually attempting to figure it out on my own.

But, rest assured, I will make sure I have H/XOMBFC vids made for all songs I can do them for (all of Hard, and what Expert ones I can) before I swtich off VH. That might take a couple months, but I will make sure I get it done.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUitar Hero Van Halen HVox FCs:
The ENd of Heartache
Best of You
White Wedding (Part 1)
Everybody Wants Some!!
And the Cradle Will Rock...
Somebody Get me a Doctor

Guitar Hero Van Halen HOMBFCs:
The End of Heartache
White Wedding (Part 1)
ANd the Cradle Will Rock...

Guitar Hero Van Halen XVox FCs:
Panama
Runnin' With the Devil
The ENd of Heartache
Best of You

Guitar Hero Van Halen XOMBFCs:
Runnin' With the Devil
The End of Heartache

Two XOMBFCs! Shame I kinda gave up on XVox in annoyance when White Wedding wasn't cooperating. I actually took the 1st verse into practice and for the life of me I couldn't get the first phrase to go right at all, much less the rest of the damn part. At this point I should stop getting myself hyped up for XFCs and just only go for HFCs since I at least have some success with those <_<.

I will jump back to Drums at...some point. Maybe when I'm at the final guests acts or something. Dunno. Not stopping 'til I get at least 40/44 HOMBFCs, and hopefully the OMBFGFC.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say, I admire the commitment to multi-instrumentalism and multi-difficulties. I was thinking it would be kind of interesting to try vox once I finish off the bass FSFC, and maybe get some OMBFCs. I don't think I have a single one, lol.

How many X OMBFCs do you have overall?
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than RUnnin'? I think just Driver 8 on RB (could be a couple RBN songs I'm not thinking of, though). XOMBFCs were never my focus on either side, although I'm aware I'll be getting some eventually as I get more Drums/Vox FCs.

GHVox is still a pain in the ass, but it's at least somewhat manageable at times. Maybe not as bad as I thought it was, but still harder than RBVox.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHVH XVox FCs:
Master Exploder
And the Cradle Will Rock...
Somebody Get me a Doctor
Intruder/ (Oh) Pretty Woman

Why did Cradle and Intruder take so damn long...? Intruder is arguably the easiest VH song in the game (well, that or Doctor. It's a toss-up) but it kept over/under-pitching me on the verses for, like, 20 tries up until I got it.

I'm...decently happy with the fact it's going at about 1 XVox FC a week, thereabouts, as opposed to 1 FC a month, so with any luck I'll be done by the end of the year! *sigh* All that being said, the final venues are going to be a major toss-up. I might very well be stuck forever on SCL whether I want to be or not (and it still took me a few days on Easy). I will need to come back to WW, EVerybody and R&RID at some point, though.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on more Vox FCs. Never did any GH Vox but I know RB vox was still a pain.
And yeah, I feel you on the time input. I'd still say that 1 a week is a good pace, regardless of how long it'll take for the whole game .

Curious on your opinion of Vox overall, besides just filling your completionist side. I know sometimes I'd find myself having more success making random noises through songs I didn't know than I would trying to sing normally through songs I knew well, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I much prefer to actually sing the words, and since only pitch and timing matter it's more fun for me that way. Well, except for songs like Nuvole where it's just foreign gibberish to me. I just moaned at the appropriate pitch on E/M . He sings the words too fast for me to keep up even with them on-screen, and coupled with it not being a language I know (I...think it's Italian? or Spanish? No fucking clue) it's just too hard to actually sing it "properly". BUt I massively prefer singing it right over random gibberish whenever possible.

SPEAKING OF FCS.

GHVH XVox FCs:
THe Takedown

You see INtruder? Take that, and amp it by, like, 10. Logarithmically. I swear, FCing that on Expert felt like so much bullshit on some phrases, and even between days of attempts. I would swear up and down I'd do, say, Chorus 1 just fine and screw up later on, and the very next run I'm not even close to Excellent (xx62 is not a good Solid, at 1x or 4x). I did actually get an amazing 1st FF in the FC, but the final two were horrible, but whatever. Next up are Painkiller and Space Truckin. ANd from what I remember of E/M, both of these were complete bitches to get anywhere on. So we'll see.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPdate of sorts, mainly to say that XDrums and EDrums are complete on GHVH--scores for X, reduxes for E.

Granted, I don't have a score for Eruption yet, but that's just because I need a day where I feel good enough to do all the freestyle whaling. And I noticed tweaks to two songs on EDrums that I'll take care of tomorrow, but the bulk of it is all finished up with paths and everything and 1st place on every single one, too.

Romeo Delight was the only song I didn't have a new score in because the path I first used was already correct, and I guess the best I could do is see if there's any ticks I missed, which isn't that important. I'm already at least 1.1K above arvain there, so unless he comes back to redux or someone else challenges on that and many other songs I won't bother.

As for why I'm absence, lemme tell you now that doing too many things at once can be killer for motivation and desire, especially when it's trying to do both Drums--which is pretty easy to get through, whether for runs or FCs--AND VOcals--which are definitely not--at the same time. Suffice to say, even with the knowledge that Vocals FCs were going to only be one a week at best, I just got annoyed enough that I stepped away for awhile. I know that by the end of things I'm going to have to get some Vox FGFCs to hit 200, that's no question. But I think I may have to just do them in isolation; as in, only work on Vox FCs and not anything else if it's on Hard/Expert. Maybe dip into other instruments if I have a chance to OMBFC, but that's it.

In any case, I hope I can finish VH MDrums tomorrow, and then start to work on finishing the HDrums FGFC over the next two days/next week. Until then, everyone.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had noticed it had been a while since your last update! GG on the VH drums domination, I doubt anyone will be able to touch you there. I'm not sure how hard it is to squeeze/path drums but it's impressive either way. The fact that you've been getting X Vox FCs as well is insane, I still can't do anything other than talkies, lol!

Keep up the good work, don't be a stranger
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
I had noticed it had been a while since your last update! GG on the VH drums domination, I doubt anyone will be able to touch you there. I'm not sure how hard it is to squeeze/path drums but it's impressive either way. The fact that you've been getting X Vox FCs as well is insane, I still can't do anything other than talkies, lol!

Keep up the good work, don't be a stranger

Well, I've basically taken care of MDrums already by now, so hopefully not that much of a stranger (well, except for one, but I'll get back to that, hehe...)

ANd I've told you already, it's not as hard as you think, at least Metallica onwards in general (and GH5/BH/WoR in particular). I'm just the only one who's actually gone about trying to path everything seriously. I know arvain tried on some games, but not everything. I'm trying on everything.

Sometimes I regret it. Sometimes I remember that I would be annoyed/regretful if I didn't.

ANyways, I hope I can deal with Hard over the next two days, and then I can move on to Band Hero. Which'll be nice, I guess. I'll actually hit 180 FGFCs by that point, I think. considering I wanted to FGFC EVox before EDrums, and I'm probly still going to do that, it's at least 4 FGFCs from that game alone. Would be 5, but I cannot do Whip It or Y.M.C.A. At all.

Speaking of FGFCs, if I didn't indicate that I wasn't going to be able to get 200 FGFCs without dipping into Vocals recently...well, yeah. I can't. Since Bushi hasn't been able to upgrade his FGFC boards for GHSH MDrums, I'm at 175. And to briefly go over all the potential non-Misc. FGFCs, for now counting just the ones that I think are just viable at all:

GH1X: Haha, no.
GH2H: If I can get a Pal Magic (or whatever it's called) and a CRTV for my PS2, I would actually try for Trogdor. BUt I have neither, soooo.
GH2X: Haha, no.
GH80sX: Haha, no.
GH3H: I do have serious aspersions to One and TTFAF, so this one is viable as one. (176)
GH3X: Haha, no.
GHWTXGuitar: Haha, no.
GHWTXBass: I think it's possible, but I do not remember any of the charts at all. I think it's possible, though.
GHWTHDrums: Soul Doubt is still doable. I just suck complete ass as inverted rolls like this.
GHWTXDrums: Haha, no.
GHWT H/X Vox: This would be a "Haha, no", but at the same time I'd need to at least do HVox at some point, so why not do both? (178)
GHMXGuitar: Haha, no.
GHMXBass: CUrrently more of a Haha, no, but if I get really lucky with Dyer's Eve and War Ensemble...maybe? (179)
GHMHDrums: Haha, no.
GHMXDrums: HA HA, no.
GHMH/XVox: See WT. (181)
GHSHXGuitar: Haha, no.
GHSHHDrums: I'm gonna have to relearn everything else, but TTFAF is still possible. (182)
GHSHXDrums: Haha, no.
GH5XGuitar: Still unlikely, but honestly I still kinda think this is a semi-viable FGFC. It's gonna take a good, long while, but I think it's possible. (183)
GH5XBass: More possible than XGuitar. (184)
GH5M/HDrums: Gonna do those after BH, so yeah.
GH5XDrums: Haha, no.
GH5M-XVox: See WT. (187)
GHVHXDrums: Haha, no.
GHVHM-XVox: See WT. Plus, I can't leave MVox hanging, anyways. (190)
BHXGuitar: The most viable GHXGuitar FC I have. Just gotta get myself back into going for XGuitar FCs. (191)
BHE-HDrums: See my comments above. (194)
BHE-XDrums: See WT. (198)
WoRXGuitar: Haha, no.
WoRXBass: More along the lines of GHM than anything, but possible. (199)
WoRE-HDrums: Yes, I stand by the fact that this is more likely than SH. Fury of the STorm has some stupid roll transitions and is more endurance-heavy than TTFAF, but I still consider it easier. Burn is just a matter of time (with slightly more bullshitty yet strangely more tolerable rolls). (202)
WoRE-XDrums: See WT. (206)
GHLive: I do have the game, but not a PS4 to play it, so I'm not really going to count it right now (same with RB4).

RB1XGuitar: With the imports, this is possible. I just have to go back at get 57/58 on RB1 itself at some point, too. (207)
RB1XBass: Sans imports, still possible. (208)
RB1HDrums: I hate patterns like RttH, but I can do it. (209)
RB1XDrums: Haha, no.
RB1XVox: I actually already FC'd the three non-imports when I got the HFGFC, so I just gotta get the imports at some point. (210).
AC/DCXGuitar: Haha, no.
AC/DCM-HDrums: MDrums I never got around to finishing after my original CRTV crapped out, and the same with HDrums. Both are doable, though. (212)
AC/DCXDrums: ...Maybe? I have no idea, honestly.
AC/DCM-XVox: I would say doable, but I don't have any way to get imports anymore. Otherwise I'd count them.
RB2XGuitar: If I could've gotten Lazy Eye on the PS2, this would firmly be in the realm of "yes, I can do it". Sadly, I may have lost too much of my edge to try, and in this particular case just doing imports feels like a cop-out. But I suppose it counts. (213)
RB2XBass: Haha, no, sadly. Visions is too much for me, and I have no plans to try.
RB2E-HDrums: Yes, I think I could eke out an FC of Visions, albeit probably never without bootlegging it (a non-bootleg FC would probly be the best RB HDrums FC ever). (216)
RB2XVox: It's possible, I think. Depends on if TuiB, at least, behaves. (217)
TBRBXDrums: Probably not right now.
TBRBXVox: As much as I fucking despise Hello GOodbye, DOn't Let me DOwn, and songs with those stupid short phrase, I think it's possible. (218)
LRBXGuitar: I can do it. Pretty sure I can. (219)
LRBXDrums: Haha, no. Shame, though.
LRBXVox: ...Maybe. (220).
GDRBHDrums: Yep. (221).
GDRBXDrums: Haha, no.
RB3XGuitar: Haha, no.
RB3E/HDrums: Yep. (222).
RB3XDrums: Haha, no.
RB3XVox: Yes, actually. Even if BoRap and VIbes will be bitches. (223).
RB3XKeys: GOD DAMN I WILL GET THIS BEFORE I LEAVE IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! (224)
RBBXGuitar: Haha, no, unless I somehow FC OBTS
RBBE-HDrums: Yep. (227).
RBBXdrums: Haha, no. Slashno is a fucking beast, btw.

So, for a tally, that's GH3H, GHWTXBass, GHWTH/XVox, GHMXBass, GHMH/XVox, GHSHHDrums, GHSHH/XVox, GH5XGuitar, GH5XBass, GH5M/HDrums, GH5M-XVox, BHXGuitar, BHE-HDrums, BHE-XVox, GHWoRXBass, GHWoRE-HDrums, GHWoRE-XVox, RB1XGuitar, RB1XBass, RB1HDrums, RB1XVox, AC/DCM/HDrums, RB2E-HDrums, RB2XVox, TBRBXVox, LRBXGuitar, LRBXVox, GDRBHDrums, RB3E-HDrums, RB3XVox, RB3XKeys, and RBBE-HDrums,

to bring my grand total (assuming I get them all) to 227. Which is quite a lot of leeway, assuming anything with the vocals actually goes right. Otherwise it's very tight as only the E-HDrums FCs (and some of the low-hanging Vocals ones) are my best bet, and that only barely gets me to 200.

tldr, it's gonna be hard. But it may still be done. I hope. Just don't do Drums and Vox at the same time.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 61 of 63

Jump to: