Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best GH Controller?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Best GH Controller? Reply with quote

Hello fans (just kidding) I was wondering whats the best guitar hero controller for ps2? I'm guessing it's the SG or Wireless RedOctane black and white controller but I want to know what the best and I mean the best players for ps2 use. I want to be one of the gods on this site but I just need the right controller. Sadly Kramer doesn't work but I got GH:Areosmith
Andami  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The white wireless one. When I used to play GH on PS2, it was my favorite guitar. It had a nice whammy, easy to activate SP with select, and the buttons flowed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Andami
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andami wrote:
The white wireless one. When I used to play GH on PS2, it was my favorite guitar. It had a nice whammy, easy to activate SP with select, and the buttons flowed.

What about tilting it up? Pluss I'm not sure because my start button on my black and white broke.
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cherry SG is by far the best plastic guitar ever made. they need to stop making the crappy GH5-tars and continue the glory of teh SG

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
ND1310  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
the cherry SG is by far the best plastic guitar ever made. they need to stop making the crappy GH5-tars and continue the glory of teh SG

this, so many people on scorehero prefer the SG on the ps2, i use this and almost like it better than my Hofner bass (TB:RB 360)
SpinDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i'm on the PS2/PS3 and was getting annoyed with having 2 controllers around (in the way and batteries die). so i got a TAC (the ant commandos) Double Range. it's shaped like the flying V, works on both PS2 and PS3 (using only 1 connector), and is usable on GH and RB. plus it's wireless.

it's my personal favorite.
ddrsensation  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't the SG discontinued?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

ddrsensation wrote:
Wasn't the SG discontinued?

It has but you can find it on amazon thankfully. Though I hope the Les Paul isn't. I'm getting back into wii. We should hook up some time, I've got about a month until my computer grounding is over, please wait so we can hook up. You can PM me if you want or email me.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW guys why the heck has Gibson canceled the SG and Kramer controllers?! Weren't they partners with Guitar Hero? And it's not like they sell Guitar Hero controllers. Why would Gibson make them canceled when it doesn't make them lose business? It's like they want attention or something!
Tiduspeco  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people will probably tell you the SG is the best guitar out there, but that is not true. The SG is probably the toughest, but nothing plays as well as the GH5 Schecter. It's also extremely tough compared to the GHWT Schecter. I'd say skip the SG and and go right for the Schecter.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiduspeco wrote:
Most people will probably tell you the SG is the best guitar out there, but that is not true. The SG is probably the toughest, but nothing plays as well as the GH5 Schecter. It's also extremely tough compared to the GHWT Schecter. I'd say skip the SG and and go right for the Schecter.

I don't think I will. The strum bar is to big, the wammy bar is to big, and it's tough to strum.
Reakt00r  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx1010 wrote:
Tiduspeco wrote:

I don't think I will. The strum bar is to big, the wammy bar is to big, and it's tough to strum.

So if you have your own opinion that differs from the general opinion of people, why do you even bother asking others what the best guitar is? -_-
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
Rawrspoon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 SG by FAR.

I have proof too, my friend always said his GHWT guitar was the greatest guitar ever. I let him play GH2 when he was over one time. Absolutely fell in love with the guitar nearly instantly.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reakt00r wrote:
gx1010 wrote:
Tiduspeco wrote:

So if you have your own opinion that differs from the general opinion of people, why do you even bother asking others what the best guitar is? -_-

My main reason is to get ideas. I don't know if there's something really unique out there.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawrspoon wrote:
GH2 SG by FAR.

I have proof too, my friend always said his GHWT guitar was the greatest guitar ever. I let him play GH2 when he was over one time. Absolutely fell in love with the guitar nearly instantly.

Any way to get Xbox on PS2? Like a reciever?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: