ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
An Overkill Outro
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Marbler wrote:
well that may be an fc, but its not a 100%, not on ghwt at least.

100% is also impossible. it was -8 notes from the stat screen, SP glitch on ever single activation (which didn't happen) only can explain four of those notes.

Here's my video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9umIFY5tA

It is a Full Combo, there are actually like 20 songs on GHWT where a Full Combo only yields 99%. All sections, however, read 100%. I only activated 4 times, none were on double notes (which would cause a loss) and the 1st act. is even between notes.

After working out the ending myself, I now understand what you said in your first post. Appologies for my misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I am now 100% sure you can hit the yellow sustain without activating over it. I just did a random run at Overkill and broke combo at the last note before the yellow sustain, then I hit three bass notes within the sustains timing window and the combo meter went up to 1.

Edit: The Overkill Outro FC vid is now up.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: