ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Song length?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowdude7  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Song length? Reply with quote

I know you don't want lyrics and stuff on there, but maybe we should include the length of the song as it appears in the game. I don't think this would be any more irrelavant than including the album it comes off of, and the people that make customs could easilly find these lengths without using a stopwatch. It wouldn't really mean anything to put the length of the song as it appears on the album, but since many songs are covers I can see how it would be quite relevant to Guitar Hero to list the songs' lengths.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do it man! Stick it in the info box. That's what it's there for.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
swordchucks4life  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Do it man! Stick it in the info box. That's what it's there for.

Song pages are apparently uneditable by regular users, so we aren't able to do that, it has to be a mod unless they change that

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27

"It's not what you think, I know it looks like we're cleaning dishes but actually we're having sex" -Dr. Gregory House
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so. I've been editing almost every RB song. You just need to purchase the upgrade from the SH store. It costs 5 contribution points.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well besides needing an upgrade to do this, we need a mod to update the infoboxes so that they will incorporate length. You can't just do {{songinfobox artist="Dream Theater" length="30:00"}} or something, the length part won't show up. The song lengths are probably worthy of being on the pages, but I think we should wait until we can actually put them in the infoboxes, because they'll look silly outside in the main article.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: