ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wow, I really should do the bonus tracks more often

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Wow, I really should do the bonus tracks more often Reply with quote

Ok, so I haven't really had the game THAT long, and it's been going in between houses so I've been sharing game time, but ah...

Well, I just tried a few of the bonus tracks for the first time ever. Namely Cheat On the Church and Get Ready 2 Rokk.

Wow.

Cheat On the Church - Got through it on the first try, but only because of well placed starpower. Goddamn, how the fuck do you guys do the freaking O-G back and forth? Ugh.

Get Ready 2 Rokk - My buddy got through it, but I didn't after two tries. Goddamn, that solo is PAINFUL.

All in all, there's still a lot more for me to do in this game.

I'll try to remember to post my new scores when I go home. I kind of want to get through all of the bonus tracks first, though. I already had a few scores that I never posted, so I've only got about four or five songs to go.
catfish7  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot man, anymore the Bonus Songs are my favorite part of the game. I usually play them more than the first 30. The original 30 get old for some reason; I really enjoy playing songs I had never heard before GH.
Echelar  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, I really should do the bonus tracks more often Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Cheat On the Church - Got through it on the first try, but only because of well placed starpower. Goddamn, how the fuck do you guys do the freaking O-G back and forth? Ugh.

Hold down green, alt strum at a constant speed and tap on the higher notes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Wow, I really should do the bonus tracks more often Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

Hold down green, alt strum at a constant speed and tap on the higher notes.

I think it's time to bust out the ol' rubber band. :P
Genga  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, the title doesnt have "Cheat" in it for nothing
SplitByTheShadow  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know whatcha mean. I dont own the game myself. I just play at friends houses or best buy, but those two songs kill me. The breaking wheel, heh, cant get anywhere on it. I beat cheat on the church ONCE and got like 75% notes hit or something. I have yet to get passed 89% on Get Ready To Rokk, the part where it has the doubles twice in a row and then switches near the end always kill me cus my star power goes to the solo before it....same thing with BatM, cant beat the last solo, furthest i got was 98%. =\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: