ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mass importing songs to play on X360 GH3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpatzST  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:34 am    Post subject: Mass importing songs to play on X360 GH3 Reply with quote

Hi All - I will start by saying I read this guide https://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111928 on how to add a single song and was successful.

I am 100% new to this, so bear with me...

I want to add all of the GH1 songs to GH3 on X360. I got the GH1.shg pack from Plum' google drive, but am not sure how to continue as the guide is written for single songs. What does loading an shg file in GHTCP do? Does it load all the files/charts too?

The guide makes it seem as though in addition to loading the shg files, you then have to add every single song manually. I can't quite wrap my head around what each step in the process is accomplishing.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
FlorisJan  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend you use Onyx Toolkit to do this. It allows for instant conversion to GH3 360 from almost any game source. Find the download under the Releases here: https://github.com/mtolly/onyx

You do not need to use GHTCP using this method and Onyx may support sgh files directly (if not, you can definitely use a CH version to convert it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: