ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Confirmed GH2 Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdwardTeach666  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrloucks wrote:

Avenged Sevenfold... gay

fixed
Chime  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaryAdam wrote:
okay... so i haven't really seen anyone mention the Dick Dale... but I went out and tracked this song down... and this is going to be terribly terribly difficult..... i mean like... damn...

its straight up 60s blazing guitar surfer rock

I actually requested that song in an old thread. Don't know why though, because I only downstrum... That song is gonna be a royal pain in my ass. well I guess it's time to practice TBW on expert until GHII is released
entropymaxer  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or does this set of songs seem like its going to be overall a lot harder than the set on GH1?
dspoonrt  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

entropymaxer wrote:
is it just me or does this set of songs seem like its going to be overall a lot harder than the set on GH1?

It's not just you. John Tam (producer) has said over and over that they've been upping the ante in every possible way, difficulty included.

I said it in another thread, but those Expert videos of Who Was In My Room Last Night and YYZ scare me. I can't imagine what Psychobilly Freakout looks like.

"Power Surge," "Funk You," "Grindsaw Groove," and "DisorderlyConduct"
- all charted by dspoonrt

achat  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dspoonrt wrote:
entropymaxer wrote:

It's not just you. John Tam (producer) has said over and over that they've been upping the ante in every possible way, difficulty included.

I said it in another thread, but those Expert videos of Who Was In My Room Last Night and YYZ scare me. I can't imagine what Psychobilly Freakout looks like.

not only did they say they wanted to make the game more difficult simply on a relative basis, but since GH2 has 10 more licensed songs than GH1, it only makes sense that a good amount of those 10 extras will be harder than our facemelters.

but here's a question: who here is excited about the bonus songs for GH2 as much as i am? i mean, i really enjoy most of the bonus tracks on GH1, and i can't help but think that the exposure for it will warrant many more talented and creative bands. because there is rock and roll outside of the new england area (i hope). any thoughts?
Cliff  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna see some more from across the pond. Oasis, Libertines, Babyshambles, whatever.
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YYZ is a LOT easier than it looks. Once you figure out the strumming you'll get it every time. From what i remember, this is what it looks like:

BBYBYRR G

just strum seven times and you'll be good. i'm not sure if this is the part you're talking about, but everything else is pretty straightforward.
I can imagine the bass part is much harder though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep reading that Primus' song is an original recording, so does that make it one of the bonus tracks? And if so does that mean that some of the bonus songs will be "licensed songs".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the last game 'Fire it up' was real (not a cover) and they stuck it in the bonus tracks, but someone at RO said there will be plenty of original tracks in this new game, so they'll be mixed in, I think...
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i recall, all of the bonus songs were given to red octane free of charge. the primus track is licensed, but i dont remember why theyre using the master recordings. john tam said why in an interview at E3 (damn i need to find that video)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
MLafer  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a small version of a scan of the EGM songlist that I found. I'm working on getting a larger version of this and the other pages, but we can now confirm all of the songs on the list except "The New Black" and "Killing in the Name" definitively.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/spike2690/Scan0004.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the scans MLafer..awesome..

why is killing in the name confirmed on the first post..but Surrender only marginally confirmed? Should it not be the other way around?
popemobile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
YYZ is a LOT easier than it looks. Once you figure out the strumming you'll get it every time. From what i remember, this is what it looks like:

BBYBYRR G

just strum seven times and you'll be good. i'm not sure if this is the part you're talking about, but everything else is pretty straightforward.

I cannot wait for that song, and the bass part is crazy, at least in a few parts anyway
am-i-evil  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know if this has been mentioned yet but at Wikipedia.com if you search for Guitar hero 2 it has a very nice list of confirmed songs and rumors...
blind51de  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:

BBYBYRR G

Coming from you, dude. Let's just say your idea of "easy" isn't all that reassuring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 7 of 24

Jump to: