Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cop Out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarKRiffz87  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Cop Out Reply with quote

I watched it on saturday its pretty funny.

yet alone from the un-useful swearing every five seconds and the corny story it was..funny lol

anybody else seen it?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
Subrick  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, AWFUL piece of horseshit movie.

To anyone here who hasn't seen it: DO NOT SEE THIS PIECE OF SHIT. It might be the worst movie I've seen since Bio-Dome. Kevin Smith is gonna need to do something really special to make up for this abortion of a film.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
http://subrick.blip.tv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Subrick/107321395984265?ref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: None yet PSN Name: None yet
Qarx  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subrick wrote:

To anyone here who hasn't seen it: DO NOT SEE THIS PIECE OF SHIT. It might be the worst movie I've seen since Bio-Dome. Kevin Smith is gonna need to do something really special to make up for this abortion of a film.

Did you mention Bio-Dome because Nostalgia Critic just recently reviewed it ?

I've never heard of this movie. What was it about?

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
DarKRiffz87  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
Subrick wrote:

I've never heard of this movie. What was it about?

two dudes (tracy morgan) Paul and (bruce willis) Jimmy are fuck-up cops who swears almost every 5 seconds.

jimmy's daughter is having a wedding and he doesnt have the money to pay for it so he's going to sell his baseball card but it gets stolen and then some mexican mafia and shit get involved with it because that one actor guy i cant remember sells it to him and they have to get his mercedes back and whatnot.

sound interesting yet?

but seriously, its stupid funny.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that bad, eh Subrick? I knew I was going to hate it because it has Tracy Morgan in it, but it's a shame that it's actually a genuinely awful movie regardless. lol
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
WyldeDime5150  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subrick wrote:
To anyone here who hasn't seen it: DO NOT SEE THIS PIECE OF SHIT. It might be the worst movie I've seen since Bio-Dome.
Bio-Dome is one of the greatest movies of all time and you know it. HRRRNNNGNGGGGGHHH!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, I thought it was okay

FUCKIN hilarious, but okay...

I personally LMAOd at the 10 year old carjacker

and the "blowing" on the glass at the beginning.

Pretty hilarious lol

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Subrick  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:

Tee hee. I saw this movie a little while ago. Someone on YT posted the whole movie. I had heard about it and its legendary badness so I wanted to see if it really was that bad.

It was worse.

But Cop Out has beaten it as probably the worst piece of shit ever shat onto celluloid.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
http://subrick.blip.tv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Subrick/107321395984265?ref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: None yet PSN Name: None yet
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can people hate Tracy Morgan? He's easily one of the best comedians of our generation...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy Morgan wasn't that bad at all in this movie. Nor was Bruce Willis. I feel like I had already seen every situation before in the movies, but I think Willis and Morgan worked well off each other. I think they could've had better material to work with, but hey I laughed a lot more than I expected to.

This will never be the only landscape we create.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Shaph514 Wii Friend Code: 5063917987417061
FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaph wrote:
Tracy Morgan wasn't that bad at all in this movie. Nor was Bruce Willis. I feel like I had already seen every situation before in the movies, but I think Willis and Morgan worked well off each other. I think they could've had better material to work with, but hey I laughed a lot more than I expected to.

This. I like Bruce when he's playing a not-so-serious kind of character.

It wasn't a great movie. Not bad either, though. I expected more from Kevin Smith, but this movie definitely had it's moments.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: