Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, been grinding away at BatM H for about the past 6 hours and I've gone from having zero consistency to actua-consistency on the solo.

In amongst a 814ns, 812ns, multiple 551ns where I FCed the solo and beyond, I have this to show:

I overstrummed the orange sustain -_-

Needless to say, not a-fucking-mused...

I'll try and fix this in the morning. So much goddamn frustration, gonna go sleep it off...
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, just keep trucking. I know that solo is loleasy on GH2, but screwing it up in GH1 blows pretty big balls. Just don't choke on that final sweep. >_>
Cam101  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really sucks. I don't think I can ever get the speed to FC it on GH2. Try not to let these stupid misses get you down, if I gave in to my frustration with chokes my TV would be broken right now. Good Luck on the FC!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, well you got the fretting down obviously, just don't strum as much <__< Really though, I'm sure you'll get it soon.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've never overstrummed any song in GH1, so I really can't empathize with that at all.

Okay now for the truthful statement ;p Getting 100% is certainly an accomplishment on that song, and you've certainly established a good track record of overcoming overstrums by now, so I am positive you will be getting this FC. Everyone knows I support GH1H madness, but especially so for members of the "can has multiple full game Hard FC" club Keep it up buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh that's harsh! I see you've decided to go back and go after those remaining FCs...2 to go, including this one. I know you'll get it soon, psx.

This also makes your post in my thread irrelevant because I'm not catching you now. =P

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lrn2BaTM

Wait, didn't you overstrum the orange hold in the end of the Trogdor solo (which was also an SP note also 0.o) before you got the FC? Well, good luck!

I play real guitar too. :P
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a couple of quickies, then I might grab breakfast and continue grindin' some more. Depends how long it takes me to get out of bed >_____________________>

Cam101 wrote:
That really sucks. I don't think I can ever get the speed to FC it on GH2. Try not to let these stupid misses get you down, if I gave in to my frustration with chokes my TV would be broken right now. Good Luck on the FC!
If I gave into my frustrations, I would've still been on 55 or so FCs on GH2H >_>

SilverSwift wrote:
Ahhh that's harsh! I see you've decided to go back and go after those remaining FCs...2 to go, including this one. I know you'll get it soon, psx.

This also makes your post in my thread irrelevant because I'm not catching you now. =P
I'll only stop saying it if you stop saying you suck. So, we're probably gonna be stuck in an endless loop here >__________________________>

Chubbly457 wrote:
Wait, didn't you overstrum the orange hold in the end of the Trogdor solo (which was also an SP note also 0.o) before you got the FC? Well, good luck!
Nope. I overstrummed the next blue hold (which is still the same SP phrase <_<).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a post-solo choke on this again earlier this morning before going to work. About half an hour into working on it again tonight, GH1H FC #45 bitches!

And then there were two...

Also, (what should be) much to drama's joy, I've passed him overall finally (and also Brocky who apparently passed me while I was at work <_<).

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice psex! You can has FOTW and TF FC pl0x?

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
witwix  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo finish off the game , nice job with BatM
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, BatM on hard is amazing

Good luck on the 47s man!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY PSX!

Very exciting to see you only have 2 left on GH1H, one of which is already a 100%, although I hope you don't get as many 100%'s as I did before the GH1H FC (which I know you will get)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done! thats a very nice FC. I'm sure you'll have the full game FCd! the only 2 songs left 4 you are FOTW and TF? well i played FOTW once and missed an easy note at the beginning. then FCed the rest. then chuck norris came and killed me.

S6(Rock's the 80s) OB League CHAMPION!
S7(Legends of Rock) OB League 3rd place!
S9(All GH Games Hard) 2nd place!
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morty wrote:
well i played FOTW once and missed an easy note at the beginning. then FCed the rest. then chuck norris came and killed me.

That happened to me when I overstrummed during One's darkness then FCed the rest >__>

Very awesome FC! I didn't even realized I passed you at the time, but there's no hope to pass you again unless I can manage to get another FC. I haven't had a new FC in over two months and I've actually been trying . Did you practice the solo on 360 or just play it a ton on gh1. And you really downstrummed the solo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 37 of 70

Jump to: