ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League C (Medium) - Season 2 - Week 4 Songs Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrseb  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In Hard I am stuck on Who Was in My Room Last Night. I suppose if I tried alt. strumming I would get farther, but who knows.

i thort the solution to that song was to hammer on the verse but it mite work for some but it didnt work for me. i can completely strum that song now and YES i do alternate strum this song like i alternate strum everything...i cannot not alternate strum

u need to not worry bout that song for now, play all the hard songs over and over then eventually, ur hand will speed up and u will be able to do "butthole surfing" as i like to call it

this is how im ready for hard....if u practice a hell of a lot and keep ur mind to it...ur hand will speed up and u wnt have to worry bout reaching the O note.

(GH1 league)
GH1/GH2 Hard FC's Goals
Code:

[ ] Parasite         [X] Infected
[ ] Soy Bomb         [ ] Fat Lip
[ ] Elephant Bones   [ ] Even Rats
[ ] Girlfriend       [ ] Killer Queen
[ ] Yes We Can       [ ] Story of my Love
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

njv232 wrote:
y'all should check out my Hard scores... they are great. Granted I only played them once just to get through it

Doing better than me!!! LOL ...I like all my 2's though!!! LMAO
I perty much just save all my SP just in case I get into trouble with the crowd though. I know that alot of my song scores could be better if I would have just used it. I mainly wanted to get all the way through Hard though, then go back and improve on various songs. But, looks like I'll be doing that before passing the next tier!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys and gal(s),

Following overwhelming support from those that matter in this league (both players & commish's) I have now considered my position & will continue to submit scores for the the remainder of the season. This is only to ensure that the playoffs do not include anyone getting a bye if I fail to continue (as that would be unfair to everyone else left in), but don't mistake this for an easy round if you are drawn against me as I will still be trying my hardest to submit the best score that I can.

If anyone has an issue with my continued participation in this league then tough, take it up with elx.

As for future seasons, I will be in B league for both GH1 & GH2 where I hope to see a number of you again and stomp you all (maybe!!!!).

My apologies to most of you for the way things have turned out, if I could have avoided this then I would, but in the circumstances felt that certain actions needed taking. I'll also not be commenting any further on past history & trust that all future 'smack' remains good natured.

Thank you all, and GL.

njv232 - Post the best scores you can and i'll maybe see you in the playoffs.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
elx  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see that your staying in DrSham.
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you're staying in it DrSham, it feels like you're my GHII League Rival, so I'd hate to see you drop out. And on top of that I feel like the reason you were going to quit all started with my post in the other thread, and that makes me sad

P.S. I'd like to say more about that post, and defend my postion and stuff more, but it would just be beating a dead horse. So, pretty much what the doc said.

P.P.S. Bring it on Doctor!
igcrush7  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In Hard I am stuck on Who Was in My Room Last Night. I suppose if I tried alt. strumming I would get farther, but who knows.

i was playing wwimrln on hard in co-op with a friend, and while he did well, i got a 69% which i found ironic considering the name of the song.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
it feels like you're my GHII League Rival

Thanks very much. I must admit that your week 1 scores were what drove me to put more time in on weeks 2 & 3.

Ashes2Ashes wrote:

I will!!! Although finished for this week, but not put in as much time as previously. Feel that my points to date + what I get this week will be enough.

ToaHiaPH & Radium Eyes should both be good enough for at least top 3. If not, hats off to whoever beats them.

Mother was OK apart from the solo. Can't quite get my head around it to FC all in the same run. Freebird i'm not happy with but will have to do as not playing it any more. Both of these should get me enough to stay in Top 4 and that bye we are all playing for.

GL all, and let's wait for those all important results tomorrow, and more importantly who meets who in the draw.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My week 1 scores were what made me slcak off in the following weeks... which was dumb of me.

However I managed to FC Free Bird, (finally) as well as Mother, with a better score than my previous best, however, that score was with a bad SP path. Radium eyes I played so many times trying to sqeeze as many points out of it as I could, I finally stopped when I broke 135K. And Trippin I got a score in the top 20-something (I think it was) and figured it would be good enough.
mrseb  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashes2Ashes wrote:
Glad to see you're staying in it DrSham, it feels like you're my GHII League Rival, so I'd hate to see you drop out. And on top of that I feel like the reason you were going to quit all started with my post in the other thread, and that makes me sad

P.S. I'd like to say more about that post, and defend my postion and stuff more, but it would just be beating a dead horse. So, pretty much what the doc said.

and on that note ashes2ashes....both u and dr sham are my rivals!

ive beaten sham on some songs throughout the league but i only think i beat u on BatH i recall

good to see uve decided to stay dr sham btw

(GH1 league)
GH1/GH2 Hard FC's Goals
Code:

[ ] Parasite         [X] Infected
[ ] Soy Bomb         [ ] Fat Lip
[ ] Elephant Bones   [ ] Even Rats
[ ] Girlfriend       [ ] Killer Queen
[ ] Yes We Can       [ ] Story of my Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: