ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Problem! Invalid VGS files!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhaleMenace  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Problem! Invalid VGS files! Reply with quote

OK so I have been waiting to do this for so long and I finally got around to getting the "equipment" and now I can't do crap. Heres my problem.

When I open GHex and go to the "songs" folder, I pick the song I want to replace. Every single, .mid and .vgs file that I click on gives me the error, "not a valid .mid/.vgs file" respectively. Now if I replace the .mid file, it the new one shows up fine as a valid file. However, When I go to the .vgs file and go to import to bring in my new .mp3 file it says that the .vgs file is not valid and i get a message allowing me to either continue or exit the program, and I cannot import it.

Someone suggested that this meant my archive was corrupt, but I have re-copied it to my hd may times with no change in results.

So I decided to make a .vgs file to use the "replace" function instead. I exported the .mp3 to .wav, converted to .vag, but when I use ghutils, the command "FileExpandGuitarHero" to convert to .vgs I get an error saying

"Exception in thread 'main' java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad Version number in .class file"

and then a list of crap that I dont understand/dont want to list.

So my question is... what the hell do I do? Is there a way around this? Anyone encounter the same problems? I would be so happy to make this work. Thanks
Explodee  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem, I got the replacing feature to work and replaced songs and synced them but I can't get it to play on my PS2. But anyways go download an already made vgs like the Metroid Metal-Kraid Theme one or The Power Rangers Theme vgs and replace then import.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: