ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
First time poster, First custom song, a w.i.p.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quaggs  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: First time poster, First custom song, a w.i.p. Reply with quote

One of my favorite songs ever is "Bed of Razors", by Children of bodom, and it was at the top of my wishlist for a future guitar hero. I recently found out all about this Gh modding busines, and decided to take a whack at it. i did the button layout for expert, gh2. I have it prepped so all it needs to have done is be imported in ghex, and synced with the song itself. I find that an offset of around -335 works out pretty well with the mp3 i use, however around the solo, it starts to get out of sync a little bit and continues to the end, where it becomes mildly noticeable. anyway feel free to take a look at it, its still a wip theres no star power yet, but i know where im going to put a few of them. Tell me what you think of it, and if i should change anything, thanks in advance.

http://www.freewebs.com/quaggs/GH2BodomFinal4.mid
herniated-discs  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
not to make light of your work, but there's already a good version of bed of razors available. You might check the custom song index. J
Quaggs  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, awesome thanks! i just downloaded it and took a look, its pretty similiar to mine in a few parts, but much better synced. well now i can just do antoher song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: