ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rhode Island(In before what's that?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharkey  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Rhode Island(In before what's that?) Reply with quote

So long story first, see bottom for tl;dr.

Ultimate Gaming Tours held their inaugural tournament today at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Warwick, RI today, and a bunch of people I've never seen before were there. It's a small state, so I figure there had to be at least one other user of this site there. I've had a hell of a hard time meeting any skilled players in this godforsaken state. Not that I'm all that good, to be honest. I did lose(HDTVs :/).

It was a pretty small event, lack of advertising I think. Only maybe 30 players total in a double elimination bracket.

I was wearing a HIM sweatshirt and some serious ripped up pants.

If you weren't there but ...

tl;dr DO live in Rhode Island, talk it up. I'd love to meet more players in the area. I also play a lot of Rock Band guitar, my platform is 360 and gamertag is GRYBSharkey.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: GRYBSharkey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: