ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Still Not Working!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoopshow  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Still Not Working! Reply with quote

Hey guys, i have started from scratch 3 times and made 3 discs but i still get the not a valid ps2 or ps disc. I have read others statements about theirs not working either and i have tried the suggestions you guys gave them and still nothing. I do have a modded ps2, i use alcohol 120%, fujifilm dvd+R, and have downoaded the dvdgen twice and i still get nothing. I've even tried burning from dvd decrypter and i get the same thing. I dont want it to sound like im repeating others, though i am, its just whatever suggestions have been given for other's problems, they dont seem to help me. Any suggestions or alternatives guys?

thanks,
Kariodude  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it sounds like your doing everything right. If you are doing everything right, then the discs you're using are to blame. Try using a different brand or try using dvd-r instead of dvd+r.
jskill  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i had this problem for a few weeks and one thing i tried was recopying the whole hdr from cd and just replace one of the songs with a song done specifically for gh2(not an mid copied from freetar). Then just remake an iso with that one song changed and see if it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: