ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Pictures of your Gaming Area!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

Anyways, this goes out to all of you. If you all want to come visit, you're more than welcome to. I really like visitors. Feel free to stop in, just pm me for directions, I'm usually available every weekend. All my consoles are working that I have games for, except my Sega CD. If you want a blast from the past, stop in.[/quote]

Why does this make me wish I lived in Pennsylvania?

Wow Missouri sucks. No one cool lives here hardly. :S

My gaming set up is almost complete for everything I have, but all I need to find is my Gameboy Player Disc.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
TheZeppelin  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 463971250539
Romanczuk  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^
Digitech RP50 FTW!

I'll post pics when I charge my batteries. My camera's so bad it needs brand new batts and then you have to work really fast because it'll eat them in five minutes.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TheZeppelin  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romanczuk wrote:
^^^^
Digitech RP50 FTW!
It own3s
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 463971250539
Bobbeh  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is pretty wimpy compared to some of the other setups. >_>

My tiny HDTV.

My currently hooked up systems. Also. Obligatory Tales of Symphonia cameo.

My neat desk.

Also, obscenely large pictures. Sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Bobbeh705
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway. I updated my basement (game room)

Controllers+Other

Full HD 1080P LCD HDTV 42" with a new stand. The Xbox and PS2 are on Component and the DVR and PS3 are on HDMI (the box only goes up to 1080i so I put it to 720P)

Closeup of everything.

PS2+Xbox games.

Xbox games.

Classics.

Nintendogs has Super Mario 2 GBA and Super Mario 64 DS (not pictured=Brain Age)

RMA'ed set.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don gets some time off, thread is now clean.

The rest of you: resist stooping down to another's level with the "asshole" or other silly name-calling. If you see someone behaving inappropriately, -please- just send a report, don't throw more fuel into the fire.

On-topic: My gaming area isn't anything special, I just have a 360. :P I'm jealous of most of your epic setups though.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
thegibbonator  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gaming area is a complete and utter mess, as anybody who has watched my stream will testify. No immaculate setups for me, just a small TV tucked away in the corner with my PS2 on the desk, and my laptop on the other side of the TV. :P

The PS2 and the TV, along with my SG and my real guitar which I still fail at playing (it's the equivelent of barely squeaking by on Surrender on Easy. :P). Also shown - One metric tonne of random debris (you can only see about a third of the mess on the floor!):

The computer area, along with another couple of tonnes of random debris *prays nobody notices the subliminal advertising for my forum <_<*:

A close-up of my small collection of gaming consoles:

It's nothing amazing like what the rest of Scorehero have, but I can play Guitar Hero with it. That's all I really need, so that's all I really have.

Sorry about the pictures being quite big, they kept going pixelated whenever I tried to resize them.

My last.fm profile. My musical taste is obviously superior to everybody else's. Even if it does include black metal, classical and synthpop.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Tetrinity
Akaleth  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY got to my dad's house. Pix inc lol!

This is my desk/computer, kinda messy with the obligatory gaming mouse/keyboard (<3 Logitech.) The monitor sucks, because this is a recently-built PC and I had no other monitor. I'll be getting this one or something similar to it very soon, so it'll look gud then.

...Seriously. This monitor is from the 90s. MID 90s.

Here is a view of my boring TV, with the obligatory mic stand made out of a drum stand (plus a view of my Wii, slightly.) I need to clean off my dresser sometime... holy shit.

I also plan on replacing this TV soon, LCD big etc. etc. My room is very low-tech, excluding my 360/Wii and what's inside/plugged into my PC.

And my normal view, most of the day. This desk just screams SLI; if only I had another $500.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catbox360

GangsterHebrew  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get ready...............for the most AVERAGE setup you've ever seen!

First off, everything as a whole:
tv and stuff

Next, the drums, the controller, and the headset:
drums and controller and stuff
Yes. I only have 1 drumstick(blame RTTH).

as a bonus: broken stuff I've actually taken pictures of:

Xplorer(RIP 11/2/07)
broken xplorer
Yeah, I smashed it for 1 reason: it wouldn't activate star power.

Wireless Strat:
strat got owned
Yes I know, it was a terrible buy. It deserved it. Please note that the fret board disappears after the solo buttons.

Items not listed that were destroyed due to not functioning/anger: 5 360 controllers(2 wired, 3 wireless), 6 wired mics(I break the plug-ins), and a wired strat(broke because the whammy bar was broken: I didn't find out about the rubber band trick until weeks later.)

Woo, 9000 subscribers.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Gangster Hebrew
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks kinda ghetto, but meh, I have somewhere to live and play games. As a bonus, it's one of the few spots in my basement that gets no water, provided water gets in. I live in the Red River Valley, floods are a worry here. I'm thankful enough for that.

My first picture is my setup as a whole, games, peripherals, and all. Nothing too fancy here, but definitely the most ghetto picture. I could use a better spot for my phone, but it's not gonna happen - That's near the only convenient phone jack.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Romanticide271828/100_0806.jpg

Second picture is a closeup of Wii games, third is a picture of GCN games. You can see my GCN controllers in both. Only the Pelican fully works; the others somehow got ruined, whether through my own anger (broke the L button on one after a frustrating MKW race), or through other mishaps (kitten, random breaking, etc).
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Romanticide271828/100_0812.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Romanticide271828/100_0814.jpg

Fourth is a closeup of some SNES/N64 games. That's nowhere near all of them - My grandma has some carts, others are elsewhere. I didn't do much rearranging, save to put a favorite game at front, so a Secret of Mana map is somewhat visible in there. Bonus points to anyone who can name the area visible. Shouldn't be tough. >.>
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Romanticide271828/100_0815.jpg

Fifth is kinda obligatory - My GH guitars and Wii controllers. Nothing special about them. Admire my lame sticker skillz on the guitar I got with my copy of GH3. The other one was $40 used, but it's decent except for a currently limp whammy.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Romanticide271828/100_0818.jpg

If anyone actually cares what games weren't showing in the pictures or that I otherwise have, they can ask. *shrug*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So first off, I'd like to say that Squirrel WINS
Secondly, I think I like to focus a little more on just one console.

EX:

ANnnnnnnnnnd that's all I'm not lazy enough for right now. I'll get the rest of my area tomorrow when I yoink a camera. This is just the NES stuff. Everything has an original box (except games). Right now that shelf of games is full with about 90. Power glove and other stuff coming soon.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Spartn1337
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice mint condition NES, box and all!

I'm a sucker for complete boxed games.

*drools*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: