Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
~ PMS Hailz ~ Just Dance vocals FC Video, PMS comm. manager
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: ~ PMS Hailz ~ Just Dance vocals FC Video, PMS comm. manager Reply with quote

Hailz's Guitar Hero Accomplishments

The Offbeats | Videos | Guitar Hero 5/WT/SH/M | GHA/3 | GH80s/2/1

- Latest -

7/14 wrote:
I FC'd Just Dance on vocals on video. It may not sound the best but the score is 2nd place on XBL.

VIDEO
I love Lady Gaga

7/11 wrote:
I FC'd Sultans of Swing on guitar finally. I always used to miss one note randomly. Don't care if it's loleasy, that song rules and I am so happy I got the FC finally.

VIDEO

I am also now the community manager for the Rhythm 360 division of the PMS|H2O clan. Interested in joining our wonderful division of girl rockers and the gentleman who support them? Go here!

I also have some exciting news that I'll hopefully get to talk about later...

5/10 wrote:
Got some new FC's yesterday. Recorded some on video but none uploaded yet. Some were ones I'd gotten in band play and had to re-FC in single player, others were new. Go HERE!

I also got a couple of guitar FC's but I can't be bothered to remember what they were.

Also I graduated from college. AWESOME!

5/3 wrote:
What I Got VIDEO

I FC'd like 10 other songs on vocals today. Some were ones I had gotten long ago and were overdue on single player, others were some surprises, like Medicate. Check them out here!

5/2 wrote:
FC'd some Fall Out Boy today before Band Hero practice with PMS/H2O ^_^ Love this song! - - VIDEO

4/30 wrote:
CYANIDE EXPERT GUITAR FREAKING FC!
So random... but I'll take it! I think this is my best FC yet. No video though

4/28 wrote:

I'm recruiting for PMS!

Also, FC's I got today:
Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting) - Been wanting this for a LONG time. - - VIDEO
Gratitude
Jailbreak
Bring the Noise 20XX (Pure luck, wish I had been recording)
Sneak Out

4/25 wrote:
I FC'd Brianstorm and 2 other songs today. Slowly getting closer to 60 GH5 FCs and soon after, I hope, 70...

- Videos -
JUST GO HERE!

- Guitar Hero 5 -
Vocals scores | Guitar Scores

Vocal FC Goal: 80 [42]
Guitar FC Goal: 80 [62]

- Guitar Hero Smash Hits -
Vocals Scores

My Most Legendary Accomplishment on 6/21-22 wrote:
After seeing PieGuy's amazing progress today I decided to grind out the remaining 11 songs for the VERY FIRST Guitar Hero Smash Hits Expert Vocals FGFC. I've probably been playing vocals for 8 hours straight, and my voice isn't even tired (but I bet I'll feel it in the morning XD).

I guess technically I didn't get it the same day as Undead/Phenom... but it's still yesterday in like, California! <_< But that would have been epic.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT! I played Nothin' But a Good Time way too many times, and it was thanks to Brian's video that I was able to FC Freya. I was so determined to get it, I've never done anything this hard to been this determined to get it done! But finally getting it is so rewarding!

Here was the epic final FC I think it's fitting, don't you?

And here is the setlist scroll video.

- Guitar Hero Metallica -
Vocal Scores

- Guitar Hero World Tour -

GH: World Tour Vocal Banners <-- For your using pleasure!

Guitar Scores!
100% Count: 37

Vocals scores!
FC Count: 28
100% Count: 1

- Guitar Hero Aerosmith -

Guitar Hero Aerosmith (360-Expert)
: 41 of 41
: 23
: 8
100%: 1 of 41

- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock -

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (360-Expert)
: 69 of 70
: 64
: 40
: 3
100%: 28 of 70
Known FCs: 28 of 70

- Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the '80s -

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the '80s (Expert)
: 30 of 30
: 26
: 14
: 1
100%: 5 of 30
Known FCs: 4 of 30

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the '80s Expert Co-Op Team: Honkytonk Badonkadonk

- Guitar Hero II -

Guitar Hero II (Expert)
: 64 of 64
: 54
: 24
100%: 11 of 64
Known FCs: 11 of 64

Guitar Hero II Expert Co-Op Team: Honkytonk Badonkadonk

- Guitar Hero -

Guitar Hero I (Expert)
: 44 of 47
: 27
: 5
100%: 7 of 47
Known FCs: 7 of 47

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 367 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Banopr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere in the gameplay help board, there's a good Psychobilly Freakout help topic that has everything you need to know on how to 5* it.

Good luck, getting the log takes a while, but it's worth it once you get it
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banopr wrote:
Somewhere in the gameplay help board, there's a good Psychobilly Freakout help topic that has everything you need to know on how to 5* it.

Good luck, getting the log takes a while, but it's worth it once you get it

Wow thanks, Psychobilly Freakout is my worst score right now... at least the other 3 songs I need at least have 4 stars.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post. But I just now got Hangar 18! only 3 songs to go!!

: 57/64

1KJ08mq.jpg
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh... one last bump. Guitar Hero is all packed up No more accomplishments for 4 months!!

1KJ08mq.jpg
Thechosen  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Eh... one last bump. Guitar Hero is all packed up No more accomplishments for 4 months!!

ouch
but good so far
GlowingHalo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packed up? For what reason? Smuggle the game from a friend, or play on a friend's game or something. You can't stop here because 4 months without playing really hurts.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlowingHalo wrote:
Packed up? For what reason? Smuggle the game from a friend, or play on a friend's game or something. You can't stop here because 4 months without playing really hurts.

I'd really love to, but I'm 5,000 miles away from Guitar Hero I'm living in a random rural town of England for study abroad, so I have a feeling the closest Guitar Hero is in London, lol. But oh well.. I shall claim that log before the Spring semester for sure!

1KJ08mq.jpg
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bringing this topic back from the dead, for 2 reasons. If anybody here has played, taken a huge break (4 months overseas in my case) and then played again, can you tell me what is the best method for getting back into it? I've made up a list of stuff to work on the first week I'm home, and I tried to roughly order the songs from easiest to hardest (well, not exactly in order.. but you get the idea.)

I'm also making them switch back and forth between GH2 and 80s, because I don't have my copy of GH1 at the moment. Any help is much appreciated.

Also, I did play a tiny bit of Guitar Hero at the UK Meet and royally sucked, but I think I did beat somebody at least once, so thats always good lol.

1KJ08mq.jpg
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a 1 month break in September, which is a pretty huge break in my book, given how often I am playing the game now I can assure you though, that it is pretty easy to get back into after taking a break. After my break, I was able to come back and 5-star Misirlou and beat Jordan for the first time. Then GH3 was released and there was really no stopping me!

Basically to get back into it, just go through the main setlist on your difficulty of choice (mine was Hard), and if you're missing 5-stars on some "easier" songs, either replay them once or go down a difficulty. If you don't get 5-stars on Easy... well, keep trying! (I doubt you will run into this problem)

Don't worry about coming up with an order to play the songs except maybe bonus songs, with those you can skip around a bit. Just go through the setlist again though in the order it appears on your screen. Once you get through the whole thing once, then you'll be more motivated to do score boosting, more FCs, and all that jazz.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely good that you're easing yourself back in with GH2 and 80's, cause for me (and some other people), GH3 really throws you off from playing well at the earlier ones.

Also, I admire your determination in plotting out the 5 days before you get GH3. You must really have missed it!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your goals over the winter break!

Taking a long break from Guitar Hero makes people suck for a bit...but usually they get better than they ever were a little while later

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be careful about playing to much to start off with i know after i took a break right before GH3 came out i kind of screwed myself over by playing to much(non stop ) when it was finally released, and started doing even worse than i had begun because my fingers were just dead, but caffeine helps lol. But playing the other GH's before you get to 3 will help a lot becuase the timing is much more strict in previous games, and when you do actually get to 3 youll probably be blowing through the songs with relative ease. I know i impressed myself with some things i thought i could never hit ( solos in CoP especially)when i first played through it.

MetalMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your scores and ranking are very similar to mine! I've been playing GHI again and I've noticed that GHIII has improved my play alot. I never really embraced the HO/PO's in GHII, but in III, they're almost impossible not to work on. Even though the timing might be relaxed, it's still helping to improve my fretting. I hated the new guitar so much that I went back to the red SG. It won't take you long to get back, except on certain songs that require special techniques - Jordan and Misirlou come to mind. I thought all the fast strumming in 3 helped on Misirlou too! Well, good luck with your comeback! I'm off to check your fanart now!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomcove wrote:
It's definitely good that you're easing yourself back in with GH2 and 80's, cause for me (and some other people), GH3 really throws you off from playing well at the earlier ones.

Also, I admire your determination in plotting out the 5 days before you get GH3. You must really have missed it!

lol yeah I've missed it a TON. I'm all hardcore about getting into it again.. probably in an almost unhealthy way. But hey when I'm bored I do stuff like this. :P

I used to be a better player than my boyfriend (I know, shocker). But now he has his 80's Log and only needs Raining Blood for El Jefe and Misirlou for his GH2 Log. I'll have to step up my game when I get home so I can at least put up a decent fight against him when he plays me on the 22nd. XD

1KJ08mq.jpg
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 1 of 60

Jump to: