ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Banners: 6/8: Everyone must say goodbye...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:

And if that one's not good enough, there's mine as well.

And because I just want to post it again:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Since vox is typically overlooked and under appreciated as far as difficulty to FC, I made an FC banner for every song. It took an hour or two at most.

If people like this design (font and such) I can make guitar/drums/bass banners, but my main goal was to just give vox the recognition it deserves. The fact that I'm first and can only claim 26 of these banners should be telling enough. :P

You should make your own thread O_o;

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XxbluedevilzxX wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
Since vox is typically overlooked and under appreciated as far as difficulty to FC, I made an FC banner for every song. It took an hour or two at most.

If people like this design (font and such) I can make guitar/drums/bass banners, but my main goal was to just give vox the recognition it deserves. The fact that I'm first and can only claim 26 of these banners should be telling enough. :P

Wow, I'm retarded. I somehow got the idea that this thread had contributors. I can make my own thread if you prefer. I don't really want to get into taking requests for these, though.

If 82erkle doesn't want to add my contributions I'll make my own thread, though... let me know.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
AgreenPastel  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
XxbluedevilzxX wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:

Wow, I'm retarded. I somehow got the idea that this thread had contributors. I can make my own thread if you prefer. I don't really want to get into taking requests for these, though.

If 82erkle doesn't want to add my contributions I'll make my own thread, though... let me know.

Might as well divvy up the work since you're a vocalist.

You could do vocal banners for the community if you want!

Your vox banners are pretty damn cool too :]

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robbyx4595 wrote:
inv4der wrote:
robbyx4595 wrote:
I need a GH:M Demo FC Club. needs drums and guitar idk about vox and bass. I need some inspiration.

Stone Cold Crazy?

valid point, i have never seen the vox charts so i have no clue.

ANY GHM vox fc that isn't Blood and Thunder is vastly more impressive than ANY Rock Band vox fc that isn't Clouds Over California on Rock Band 1 :P

There is nothing unimpressive about expert vocals on Metallica. It's possible now, but it's still really fucking hard.

(Case in Point: I've fc'd Evil on vocals 7 times in a row trying to find the optimal path-I got it by the by-and today it took me about twenty tries to fc it again)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:

(Case in Point: I've fc'd Evil on vocals 7 times in a row trying to find the optimal path-I got it by the by-and today it took me about twenty tries to fc it again)

yeah - but you were trying on a ps3 today lol

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cubsrule21aza wrote:
DeusExProcella wrote:

yeah - but you were trying on a ps3 today lol

I'd love to blame your system for my fail, but I'm pretty sure it was just me sucking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
tt122112  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitarhailz wrote:

Is Lemmy flipping me off?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tt122112 wrote:
guitarhailz wrote:

Yeah, I do believe he is.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add everyone's contributions tomorrow. No need to make a separate thread, hailz. I also love you for making those vox banners >_>.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
I will add everyone's contributions tomorrow. No need to make a separate thread, hailz. I also love you for making those vox banners >_>.

I'll probably make various ones for GHWT as well (not every song, unless I'm feeling bored), it may take a week or so. But lets go ahead and say that vox are totally off your back.

Oh, I forgot to add this one...

I'm not adding the H and X qualifiers, because honestly I miss the same phrases on Hard as I do on Expert, I can't tell what the difference is at all.
tt122112 wrote:
guitarhailz wrote:

Yes. I loved that picture so much that I had to use it. Pretty accurate too, since that song likes to say "fuck you" on vocals.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but I made a ton more vox banners. I kinda just did a toss up of a handful of the hard songs to make banners for, and then did various "# FC's Club" banners. If there is a sufficient amount of demand for X song, I'll make one here. Enjoy!

Oh, and these banners stand for literally, FC's only. If you're not sure if you FC'd, compare your phrase streak with dramacomic. :P Otherwise, none of these are assumed to be 100%.

If nothing else I hope this inspires more people to play vocals.

1KJ08mq.jpg
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I made a ton more vox banners. I kinda just did a toss up of a handful of the hard songs to make banners for, and then did various "# FC's Club" banners. Enjoy!

*buttload o' banners*

If nothing else I hope this inspires more people to play vocals.

I have the same hope as well. Seems people don't give a flying fuck to GHWT/GHM Vox (for an example, all I got for my struggle with GHM was a double post on my thread), and this may be a bet for more singing on this side. Nice banners, I just had to take the War Ensemble one. Hopefully, I'll be more motivated to getting the Fade to Black one (my favorite Metallica song of all time) next.

To finish, thanks a lot!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
Snip

I have the same hope as well. Seems people don't give a flying fuck to GHWT/GHM Vox (for an example, all I got for my struggle with GHM was a double post on my thread), and this may be a bet for more singing on this side. Nice banners, I just had to take the War Ensemble one. Hopefully, I'll be more motivated to getting the Fade to Black one (my favorite Metallica song of all time) next.

To finish, thanks a lot!

It's certainly motivated me to start singing again

/me <3's my new No Excuses banner
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz, you should also make a banner for 65k on Stone Cold Crazy and have a picture of Zombie James in the background, since the achievement image is of Zombie James.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 51 of 63

Jump to: