ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
A little question about my first note chart...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tragy  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: A little question about my first note chart... Reply with quote

Well, it's my first post here, and my english isn't the best (i'm from spain) but i'll try to explain my little problem...

I've created with TabIt a note chart for "I'm not OK" by My Chemical Romance. A easy job, but I nice song, I think. After I finished it, I previewed it with Guitar Hero Explorer, and everything looked ok, including the star power. I've burned the game with my song, but there is the problem. I get into the game, start playing my song, but it suddenly ends, without any notes, in about 3 seconds... I've looked trough the forums, and I think I have to change my [end] event, that was the only thing I've forgotten...
Can anyone take a look at my mid, and tell me if it's all ok? And if have hdloader and can try the song, better... I'm getting out of DVD's...

Here's the .mid, thank you!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/16/134012/OKLista.mid
AlCapwned  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: A little question about my first note chart... Reply with quote

Tragy wrote:
Well, it's my first post here, and my english isn't the best (i'm from spain) but i'll try to explain my little problem...

I've created with TabIt a note chart for "I'm not OK" by My Chemical Romance. A easy job, but I nice song, I think. After I finished it, I previewed it with Guitar Hero Explorer, and everything looked ok, including the star power. I've burned the game with my song, but there is the problem. I get into the game, start playing my song, but it suddenly ends, without any notes, in about 3 seconds... I've looked trough the forums, and I think I have to change my [end] event, that was the only thing I've forgotten...
Can anyone take a look at my mid, and tell me if it's all ok? And if have hdloader and can try the song, better... I'm getting out of DVD's...

Here's the .mid, thank you!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/16/134012/OKLista.mid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: