ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 3 Info Here - and expert song poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Season 3 week 1 - Expert players Poll song choice
Mother
8%
 8%  [ 15 ]
You Really Got Me
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Who Was In My Room Last Night
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Bad Reputation
8%
 8%  [ 15 ]
Stop
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Laid To Rest
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Free Bird
7%
 7%  [ 14 ]
Less Talk More Rokk
12%
 12%  [ 22 ]
FTK
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Tattooed Love Boys
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 177

Jesse99999  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is this not going to start until Sunday? I'm excited for it, I want the leagues to start as soon as they can <_<
rabies  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Ummm Reply with quote

XRocker13 wrote:
So the first week for expert players like me ( I was in the AA League last Seasen ) is just pretty much a qualifying round where it appoinits which leage u will b in? Will points be added? Or is that not unitll week 2?

First week scores are not the only thing that we are using as criteria for league placement.

Yes, your week 1 results will be tabulated, assist us in finalizing your league placement, and once done, we'll distribute and give points as per normal...so yes..week 1 completely counts.

As for when it starts, I will be posting expert scores tomorrow eve. I will close the polls tomorrow around 9pm EST.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vote cast, maybe this time i'll fc LtR if i play it another 50 times

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Ummm Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
XRocker13 wrote:
So the first week for expert players like me ( I was in the AA League last Seasen ) is just pretty much a qualifying round where it appoinits which leage u will b in? Will points be added? Or is that not unitll week 2?

First week scores are not the only thing that we are using as criteria for league placement.

Yes, your week 1 results will be tabulated, assist us in finalizing your league placement, and once done, we'll distribute and give points as per normal...so yes..week 1 completely counts.

As for when it starts, I will be posting expert scores tomorrow eve. I will close the polls tomorrow around 9pm EST.

Wait... I thought if we had already been in a league we didn't have to play the qualifier songs??? --- sooo confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
InsaneAsylum  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not qualifying with the week 1 songs. Rabies is going to use your performance in the first week (with other data, the contents of which I don't believe he is making public) to determine which bracket (or subbracket) of A-AA-AAA you should be in. I'd imagine it will be very similar to the way he broke down the A division into A1-A2-A3 brackets after the first week.
rabies  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsaneAsylum wrote:
You're not qualifying with the week 1 songs. Rabies is going to use your performance in the first week (with other data, the contents of which I don't believe he is making public) to determine which bracket (or subbracket) of A-AA-AAA you should be in. I'd imagine it will be very similar to the way he broke down the A division into A1-A2-A3 brackets after the first week.

Exactly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Poll Closed. We have a tie. A quick coin toss ...heads...LTR...tails WWIMRLN.....annnnd....

tails.
WWIMRLN wins.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: