ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Helpme!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corey  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Helpme!!! Reply with quote

I make excuses myself in advance payment, but I do not succeed to make to work some of the programs for the custom guitar, someone can help me also in PM. Thanks
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, we normally don't hold hands through this process. However in this case, I'm going to help you with a translation of the guides that you may need. Mainly, because it's something we should have in the first place.

What is your native language? Francais?

What I need from you is what exactly you want to do. Play the songs that are available on here? Create your own charts? Once I know this, I will know which guides to translate for you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Corey  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks in order to have answered, I write from Italy through a translator. I would want to play the songs of my preferred groups Metallica, Slayer, In Flames etc... But they are not much practical one in creating them therefore if you can help me.
Corey  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok ghexplorer is successful to make it to leave but, it does not make me replace of the song that I want, I I only have the mid…
Corey  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I do not succeed to select “REPLACE” or “IMPORT” from the ghexplorer?

Possible that in many member that are on the forum not there is one that helps me?
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tu testamento esigere entrambi il il Midi e il mp3 del canzone tu bisogno verso sostituire. IO suggerire a quadretti il Custom Song Index poich‚ tabelle quello includere il mp3.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Corey  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phr34k I do not succeed to understand what I have written, I write then in English I make it translation. You can help step me step, at least to understand something to us, I have taken as an example the rows mid of “As Clarity” In Flames and then I must have also mp3 and that other I must make?
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sentirsi libero di.. tipo in Italiano. Ho un traduttore quello IO inscatolare uso verso aiuto con questo.

Al fine di ottenere un fare una mappa poich‚ In Flames - As Clarity , tu testamento bisogno verso creare il fare una mappa te stesso , come lØ ha non ancora stato uno fatto giusto ancora.

Se sei set acceso usando quello canzone , poi tu testamento bisogno verso tradurre il guida verso "creando" costume canzone. Se non Ÿ cosØ , poi dovresti essere capace verso posizionare il il Midi schedario nel indice qui , e posizionare tuo musica schedario. Poi uso GHEx verso di importazione il canzone.

-----------------------------------------------

Feel free to type in Italian. I have a translator that I can use to help with this.

In order to get a chart for In Flames - As Clarity, you will need to create the chart yourself, as there has not yet been one made just yet.

If you are set on using that song, then you will need to translate the guide to "creating" custom songs. If not, then you should be able to locate the midi file in the index here, and locate your own music file. Then use GHEx to import the song.
Corey  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK but if us of they are also others that are not of in flames also of other groups you see metallica go well

Then, I if I have mp3 es master of puppets and a midi of this brano launch ghexplorer and can make the replace, without having to start other programs like tabit guitarpro etc?
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct. You only need to use GHEx to insert charts that someone else has already made.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: