ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Vocalist + Guitarist looking for a band for leagues (X360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Vocalist + Guitarist looking for a band for leagues (X360) Reply with quote

Havent played much of world tour but figured it would be fun to join leagues and try it out. I float around top 5 on rockband if that means anything. Prefer people Ive met before but willing to branch. Im on 360 GT: BowlZ

Vocals : Me
Gtr/Bass: THABEAST721

once again, if youve never played with me/talked with me before - sorry im not really all that interested. I more or less made this so those who fall under that parameter were aware

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...

Last edited by BowlZ on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
CCARaven4  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, I'm just starting a competitive band on the 360 with another guy. We are the bassist and the guitarist (not sure who will play which one yet), and we're looking around for vocalists and drummers.

If you're interested, PM me, or just repost in this thread.

Georgia Tech Class of 2014!
flammablelion  

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am a good Guitarist I have a band on Rock Band (not complete yet). I can 5 star everything except Satch Boogie I am close to a Ride The Lightning FC in Guitar, A -6 on Green Grass and High Tides Bass. If you have any questions just PM me.

GamerTag:flammablelion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
croth789  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo wats up im a really good bassist. im ranked 31st in bss right now and i will definetly be top 10 soon. i have fc'ed almost all the bass songs. i 5 starred them all including byob. so if ur interested just hit me up on xbl. my gamertag is Beastroy
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to make a competitive band before, it didn't work out too good. if you're looking for a guitarist/bassist, i'd love to play. my bass scores are TERRIBLY outdated, please ignore.

thanks.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for beast

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT.

i'd give my left leg to play with you guys, this would probably be the chance of a lifetime. i'd love to be bass, but if you need me to be drums i'm getting my ion soon. i just feel like thabeast is such a overly underrated god at this site, and bowlz, i'm free to "try out" any time tomarrow/ today.
Killakidjaro  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

297th place on GH3 XBL
49fc's On GH3
Over 50 fc's on RB2

GT: COB Twista

I dont really upload scores anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DpG x TWisTEdz
Sc0tt  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm slightly interested, but i might or might not always have the time to play, but my credentials are on gh3 on this site.. don't really have anything up for wt except a purple haze fc. Also, what's beast's feelings on playing guitar/bass because i am more then happy to switch off.

If your too lazy to look at stats. i am 17th place on gh3x360 with 67 fc's. also a -6 on rabl...
blackout4  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: idk Reply with quote

me and u played, when kawigi posted in my band thread.

but i will do bass, beast could do guitar. i havent redux'd yet on rb2 bass, but as of now, i have 81/84 fc's on rb2 bass (5 -1 runs on painkiller, ill get that soon lol) and im 4th place. ill probably not check back here, so pm me if needed
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll Apply for the Drums if you are willing to "branch out" toward me. (At least until someone you know wants to play Drums, (Maybe Kawigi))

I realize that you are not necessarily interested in me for right now For that you do not know me, So that is why I would like for you to try me out before anyone you know comes apply. (Who knows, Maybe you'll like me :) )

I Don't have much of a GHWT Resume as of right now, that is why the most accurate representation of knowing my skill is to try me out.
boberta13k  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasfas wrote:
I'll Apply for the Drums if you are willing to "branch out" toward me. (At least until someone you know wants to play Drums, (Maybe Kawigi))
I realize that you are not necessarily interested in me for right now For that you do not know me, So that is why I would like for you to try me out before anyone you know comes apply. (Who knows, Maybe you'll like me )
I Don't have much of a GHWT Resume as of right now, that is why the most accurate representation of knowing my skill is to try me out.

does this mean our old band is OFFICIALLY over? wow. i would've liked to get past naming us, but i guess its for the better.
croth789  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey its me again i recently just started boostig my scores up again and im ranked 15th on bass u can look on the leaderboards. my gamertag is Beastroy so send me a freind request or sumtin
also could u at least try me out plz?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: