ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mississippi Queen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davetherave33 wrote:
So is debr's path basically correct?

all of debrs paths are correct, at least i think but i believe i heard talk of his dlc paths being a little off but i dont know about that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

126,237 FC, 2-2-2-1. worked great, thats an added 4k i couldnt get before =]

Just got a PS3, add me on sk8afreak!
*yes, my old name WAS bullet_for_ryan, but i needed a new account, so now i'm sk8afreak.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: sk8afreak
toothpick  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smitherzMAR wrote:
PieGuy wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
I calculated this, the highest possible score on this song is 129,745, no questions asked, anyone higher than that IS using easy expert...this score also means that you hit select at the exact moment you strum the orange note for the 2nd activation, its understandable why Matt276 got 129,741.

I'll have an actual path made with Photoshop soon since there really isn't an accurate one out there.
In that case, you're calling about a dozen or so top players cheaters, since people have scored higher than 129,745.

If that is what Codemann is trying to say, then I would agree with him. I think it all goes back to the easy expert cheat, which neversoft should have never put in the game. The people that are using this should be dealt with in my opinion.

K i have the score 129761 i got a lucky squeeze with some ticks, i never use easy expert. i dont even know what it does, inform me someone?
Top 50 of WII [70th]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: What is This?
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toothpick wrote:
i never use easy expert. i dont even know what it does, inform me someone?
It makes the timing window larger, allowing for bigger squeezes.

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
toothpick  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: How Reply with quote

I am just wondering for further use. How do u get "shredder" or "guitar god" as your ranking? Do u have to have contribution points or what? Someone just PM me or List it here. I am sure a lot of people would want to know how to do this. I have searched the forums and i haven't found anything on rankings.
Thanks,
-Toothpick
Top 50 of WII [70th]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: What is This?
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the amount of posts in the forum that you accumulate

Armageddon wrote:

Code:
0-9 posts: Rocker
10-24 posts: Young Gun
25-49: Shredder
50-99: Pro
100-199: Guitar Hero
200-499: Guitar Legend
500-999: Guitar God
1000-1999: Mascot
2000+: Freebird

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
ChaosKontrol  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you can't get 13xxxx?

I never squeezed before so I was playing M. Queen, and then I activated at the orange.

I ended up having 48,xxx.

No Easy Expert, no Hyperspeed. I continued the song, but I choked because I activated SP WAAAAAY too late since I was looking at my score. From then on, I kept trying, but I always got 46,xxx.

Is my vision bad or did I do something weird for my first squeeze ever
RVBDeathbot  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skogsharald wrote:
Since it's 100 points above 3rd, i'm guessing it's quite optimal

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4548/mississippiqueenguitarevm3.png

I use this path and the best I've done is 127,401. I squeezed as best I could(and im an ok squeezer) but thats all i could get, any other paths that are more "squeeze-able" would be loads of help!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RVBDeathbot
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RVBDeathbot wrote:

I use this path and the best I've done is 127,401. I squeezed as best I could(and im an ok squeezer) but thats all i could get, any other paths that are more "squeeze-able" would be loads of help!

This is the 20% squeeze path with only about 200 points missing from the optimal score

Good luck

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
I calculated this, the highest possible score on this song is 129,745, no questions asked, anyone higher than that IS using easy expert...this score also means that you hit select at the exact moment you strum the orange note for the 2nd activation, its understandable why Matt276 got 129,741.

I'll have an actual path made with Photoshop soon since there really isn't an accurate one out there.

actually I got 129769 and I didn't use easy expert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

Could you get us some proof? I'm sure codemann8 is right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilo95 wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

Just look at the top scoreboards. There's plenty of people with proof (pics and vids) of scores above 129800. Hell, my score of 129,765 is ranked a lowly 146th.
BA142  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilo95 wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

are you guys serious? have you not heard of the tick burst theory? jawsus there is 3 tick squeezes in this song of course people are gonna go way over upperbound
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah. With the tick squeezing/ticks bursts, people go over upper-bound. It happens. I have. :P

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: