ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Frankenstein hard star power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eachann  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Frankenstein hard star power Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I was just looking in the song faqs section to see if anybody had posted anything on frankenstein hard, and unfortunately nobody has. This is one of the remaining 6 songs I haven't got 5 stars yet on in hard... but i'm at that point in learning the song where I feel like any run now I might completely nail the song and get an awsome score.. like i'm starting to feel rhythems of parts and I can hit most of the hardest parts on any given run but so far I haven't been able to pull them all together into one great run. Not sure if anybody knows what I mean...

Anyway, this song has been the most challenging one for me to develop a good SP strategy for because there isn't any way to use all of the star power available... no matter when you hit the SP, you will always lose a few stars while SP is active. Has anybody come up with just the perfect SP strategy?
rabies  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well..I was about to post mine for you in the appropriate forum...but then I just saw that Echelar has his #1 hard run video posted...and it slightly differs from mine...and...as usual..after comparing and counting notes..his is better...so I would say go with that.
eachann  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe i'm blind, but I can't find where the video is posted... can you link it or tell me where to look?

thanks Mr. Green
rabies  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His high score and video link is here:
http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?diff=3&song=111

and in case that does not work....here is a link to the video directly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyO4gGSlNc
eachann  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awsome thanks...

I am pretty proud of myself, the star strategy I was using is almost exactly how he did it... except somehow his last two star powers I only get one star power out of.., will have to figure out later when I play how he did it. Also I always thought you got more points by saving your very last SP for the chords section of the very end section of the song.. but he used his final star power earlier so I must've been wrong about that.

So I pretty much was doing it right from a SP perspective... now if I could just stop missing so much :P My score when you get to the drum solo is usually in the 70k's ... only once did I get into the upper 80's. Echelar had 150k there.. LOL. Damn some of you are just amazing at this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: