ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Free Jamstykk contest #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclewilly wrote:
Friedmannn wrote:
I have another question, in the picture it shows an adapter that I assume you plug into the PS2 slot and PS3 / Wii USB slots. Would a PC recognize it? Because then I could use it with Frets on Fire too.

It is PC ready...

You should probably put it on the box then. The box for the guitar says "PS2/PS3 compatibility". If it works with Wii and PC, you should say that, it will definitely increase your sales. Not everyone knows that drivers can be installed to your computer allowing for instruments to work with the PC automatically. If you tell them that, you'll have a winning guitar. Now, just make a 360 version!!!

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
unclewilly  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You own one of the first Jamstykk controllers made in mass production...number 16 to be exact. The box design is "just a wrapper" to protect it in the shipment, not our full retail box. I just got back from a BIG sales convention and EVERYBODY complained about the box, we really are doing something more sleek looking and the wording needs to be updated...frankly, this box looks cheap and it sucks, however we wanted to run through using them for something other than just throwing them away....all of this takes 200% effort and money, lots of money. We want to give the best, DIFFERENT and CHALLENGING game controller to our customers that have found "expert" mode too easy...The problem is, to be good on the Jamstykk, it takes practice. I truly get flamed quite often because of its look, but most don't try, it is easier to talk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclewilly wrote:
I truly get flamed quite often because of its look.

Quote from Stephen Colbert special on Hummers: "I've been personally attacked, just because I drive a Hummer; I've had about 9 notes left on my car, saying that I'm such the bad person for driving this." lol.

I agree with you 100% on your above post.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... lots and lots of both time and money. It is definitely disappointing when you spend huge sums of money on something and it doesn't pan through, but WAYYY more disappointing after you spend countless hours.

Because you ARE a metal God, and not a plastic one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
rpeet687  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWXyDCgF8k
I might just be paranoid, but the video too late?
EDIT: video is up
mentalhealth696  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpeet687 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWXyDCgF8k
I might just be paranoid, but the video too late?
EDIT: video is up

You're not too late...deadline is midnight tomorrow as far as I recall. The Elvis-style kick was awesome btw. 3:23, I do believe.
unclewilly  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok fans, the video final post time is Tonight at midnight so far there is one finalist video, waiting on two more....Here is the deal Midnight the contest is over and a grand champion will be chosen, second place gets a T shirt, and third place....our condolences...good luck Metalheads!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway the deadline can be extended to tomorrow at midnight...? Mainly because I wasn't allowed to play at all this week (except today), and I'm sick. If it can't be extended that's fine, just thought I'd ask.

mentalhealth696  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friedmannn wrote:
My second video that I sent doesn't count as my finals entry, right?

If nothing else, couldn't you use the video referenced above? I would think you could, considering it was in a way made for the contest so it does adhere to the rules.
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalhealth696 wrote:
Friedmannn wrote:
My second video that I sent doesn't count as my finals entry, right?

If nothing else, couldn't you use the video referenced above? I would think you could, considering it was in a way made for the contest so it does adhere to the rules.

I might be able to, but there is no way it would win. It was a "skill" video and not a "cool" video, if you know what I mean.

mentalhealth696  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, mine's uploading right now. I have to haul ass in about 30 for a trivia thingy, but I'll be back by the time "final judgment" is upon us. In the event UW decides to extend this until tomorrow because of the issues Friedmannn had this week, I would like to request that I and rpeet687 (if he wants) be allowed to submit a different video, strictly in the interest of fairness. Finally, to Friedmann, feel better man.

EDIT: It's up, and I'm out.
rpeet687  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could make another video, but as for now I have a throbbing headache and think I might just chill and watch some tv or take a nap lol friedmann did you have a super cold day also?
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been sick like this whole week, I had a really bad cold from Monday - Wednesday. Now it's just a mild cold but it still sucks pretty bad.
I'm looking for my camera now, but like ~2-3 hours is all I have... So hopefully it will get extended to even like, noon (EST) tomorrow would be fine for me so I could like, film tonight and edit tomorrow morning or something.

rpeet687  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friedmannn wrote:
Yeah, I've been sick like this whole week, I had a really bad cold from Monday - Wednesday. Now it's just a mild cold but it still sucks pretty bad.
I'm looking for my camera now, but like ~2-3 hours is all I have... So hopefully it will get extended to even like, noon (EST) tomorrow would be fine for me so I could like, film tonight and edit tomorrow morning or something.

You'd be surprised how fast you can get to work if you hurry, I started really late yesterday and uploaded the video by like 11:55
unclewilly  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, gents....looking for votes now....two out of three wins Does the contest extend another day? Yes or no? I have a very cool black Jamstykk that needs a new owner...Votes must be here by midnight CST on this forum to count.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: