ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Is there going to be a gh1 season 2 league?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mninp  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Is there going to be a gh1 season 2 league? Reply with quote

My gh2 disc broke a few weeks ago, so I've been playing gh1 most of the time now. I thought the leagues were great and I'm excited to get back in them again. I was just wondering if there's going to be a second season for the gh1 leagues.

Thanks!
jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There wasn't many in it, but I was, and I loved it (minus the whole playing Hey You left-handed twist)

I vote YES, but feel like there's not enough support to win it over.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
genocide316  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was in one but they ended it early
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah alot of ppl had a really hard time with the left handed "Hey You". It was one of the only songs i fared well in. I really hope there is a second season, i enjoy the gh songs more than the gh2 so i really like playing them. in saying that though, there wasnt much support for it at the end of the season, i think we need to introduce a different way of playing the league instead of the same way the gh1 league works. Something to give it spark and make people want to play it. there are things we could do to improve the league, so hopefully we can get some moderate support for a season 2.

Cheers
Barendd  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was interested in the league last season, until it was revealed that we weren't doing play-offs. Once I discovered that, I stopped playing and paying attention. No point in doing it if there's no playoffs at the end, as far as I'm concerned. Although, I would love for a second season to come along, and for a Co-op league (which is another thread entirely), so long as there's playoffs at the end of the road.

GH3 GOALS
5* Expert:
3's and 7's
Raining Blood
Cliffs of Dover
Number of the Beast
One
rhkmb1120  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked the GH1 league too. I hope an admin sees this and maybe starts a sign up thread. It was good to play with you guys ( it seems like I see your names everywhere on this site ) Hopefully, see ya in the leagues.

" Be you angels? And we said nay, we are but men. Rock!!" - Tenacios D, Tribute
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barendd wrote:
I was interested in the league last season, until it was revealed that we weren't doing play-offs. Once I discovered that, I stopped playing and paying attention. No point in doing it if there's no playoffs at the end, as far as I'm concerned. Although, I would love for a second season to come along, and for a Co-op league (which is another thread entirely), so long as there's playoffs at the end of the road.

You guys stabbed yourselves in the back for that one, the reson we decided not to have playoffs was because hardly anyone was playing by the third week.

Another GHI season would be cool, but we need people who aren't going to say they're interested and then not play, otherwise there wont be enough people for a decent playoff.

I'll make a sign up thread, but if you guys want this to work then you have to rally some support. I can't make this happen by myself.
Drazar  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested, the only reason I never signed up for Season 1 is because I'd lost my GH1 disc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's not enough people, then you can just make one league division instead of the divisions like AAA/AA/A/B/C.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another idea...just to change it from the GH2 league, would be to play a round-robin style format. Although that would probably only work with smallish leagues (10-20 people). But what I was thinking, is that there could be 1 song per 3 days. You play head to head with another person...play each person once during the season. I guess it would be like the playoffs...
...hmmm...
Well, this actually sounded cooler in my head. I don't know how you would pick an overall winner, or how the rankings would go. ???

Just throwing the idea out there...if you want to expand on it, by all means go ahead. I think that having a different setup might be the way to go. Also, if you would be able to squeeze the whole season (with playoffs) in before the next GH2 league started would be a GREAT help.
I dunno...My 2 cents

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm not really interested in competing, but I did have an idea. It just builds off of Rocketman's. If you did do it like that, you just have everybody take on every body and what not. As for scoring, you can just set it up like any sport would do. If you win your first match you are 1-0 win the next and you are 2-0 and so on and so on. Who ever has the best record at the end is in first next down is second and I think you can fill in the rest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son (CPURules) and I would both play in the GHI league for season 2. Count us in. We would probably both be in hard level.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: