ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League B (Hard) - Season 3 - Playoff Song 1 Posted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimiIsGod  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this turned out to be a good day. I got my Whammy bar fixed, rubber band method. Then I finished 5th during the season, and I just beat my new high score on woman... I got a -2 run on this one, not bad. Good Luck to my 1st Round opponent, who ever that is...
FC Hunt: Hard 14/64 -- Medium 49/64
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
NIN, when it all comes down to it, do any of us really have any chance against you

Of course you do, for example, with Cherry Pie I used a path from the forums, edited it slightly and couldn't get the only squeeze in it, if you lot had got that squeeze but not edited any activation points you'd have beat me. The only reason I can see to why I won all 4 songs was my paths, barendd had a more solid run on TLTB than I, we both FC'd CoY and that was down to the path also. Same with Elephant Bones and Cherry Pie. The only song I did a squeeze on was Elephant Bones... and that was pure luck, I missed the other squeeze. The only reason i'm quite good at paths and not too bad at squeezing is because I FC'd Medium in it's entirity before starting to 5 star hard. Also, you do realise I originally signed up for Medium As when I applied I was relatively new to the game...

Eitherway, i'm definitely moving up to expert next year, so you'll not have to worry about me... unless you're moving up too
Barendd  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you mention it came down to paths... I just finished watching your video, and realize where I went wrong. First off, you beat me at the squeezing hands down. Second, there was one SP activation that was different from mine. At Measure 82, I would wait until after the sustain then use it; you would wait another measure or two after me, grabbing the 's later on, which were worth more. Not sure where else I went wrong, every other activation seemed in place.

GH3 GOALS
5* Expert:
3's and 7's
Raining Blood
Cliffs of Dover
Number of the Beast
One
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
sukergod wrote:
NIN, when it all comes down to it, do any of us really have any chance against you

Of course you do, for example, with Cherry Pie I used a path from the forums, edited it slightly and couldn't get the only squeeze in it, if you lot had got that squeeze but not edited any activation points you'd have beat me. The only reason I can see to why I won all 4 songs was my paths, barendd had a more solid run on TLTB than I, we both FC'd CoY and that was down to the path also. Same with Elephant Bones and Cherry Pie. The only song I did a squeeze on was Elephant Bones... and that was pure luck, I missed the other squeeze. The only reason i'm quite good at paths and not too bad at squeezing is because I FC'd Medium in it's entirity before starting to 5 star hard. Also, you do realise I originally signed up for Medium As when I applied I was relatively new to the game...

Eitherway, i'm definitely moving up to expert next year, so you'll not have to worry about me... unless you're moving up too

as far as me moving up, i havent decided yet. if i do really well in the play-off's than i will but i have only FC's 5 songs on hard so far, so unless i can get at least 15 more added to that, than i might stay down in B for another season. I still have a lot of trouble with certain songs, and i played a bit of expert, and its crazy. Good luck to you in expert next season.

Cheers
Harp00n  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
I got bored of playing Woman... then this happened

That's #32! Wasn't really expecting it tbh.

Funny you should mention this as yesterday i managed to do this

My 11th Hard FC with dual shock pad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34

Jump to: