ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sabotage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA142  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
Hey.

This is my process so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfeEqSTXXKg

I want to know what am I doing wrong? I can't seem to hit that second GRY note for my life.

looks like you're activating and then strumming, so you're essentially not really squeezing the note at all. try strumming and activating at the same time, it works in gh3.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
Hey.

I want to know what am I doing wrong? I can't seem to hit that second GRY note for my life.

looks like you're activating and then strumming, so you're essentially not really squeezing the note at all. try strumming and activating at the same time, it works in gh3.

Ok. I'll have to find a new method to activate now. >__>

EDIT: Wow, how can I be so blind? My previous squeezing technique was the suckage. I change my method a little bit but I'm not quite satisfied yet. But you know what? I hit the last squeeze activation on Sabotage. O___O I just had to miss the other squeeze. >__>

Is there a topic/video that shows you multiple hand techniques to squeeze?

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
BA142  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
BA142 wrote:
Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
Hey.

Ok. I'll have to find a new method to activate now. >__>

EDIT: Wow, how can I be so blind? My previous squeezing technique was the suckage. I change my method a little bit but I'm not quite satisfied yet. But you know what? I hit the last squeeze activation on Sabotage. O___O I just had to miss the other squeeze. >__>

Is there a topic/video that shows you multiple hand techniques to squeeze?

I've been known to dabble in squeezing...

how do you currently squeeze? I could probably make a video of various techniques, i have quite a few lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double strum those last 2 green red yellow chords (ie, UP DOWN for them both, not down down). Thats how i got the optimal.

And btw, the hyperspeed at level 5 makes your squeezes look ALOT better then they are (not saying theyre not good, but yeah).

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowyporpoise wrote:
And btw, the hyperspeed at level 5 makes your squeezes look ALOT better then they are (not saying theyre not good, but yeah).

Yeah, it does make it look a lot better. Too bad I didn't know that a while back. I thought I was the squeezing shit. But now I know I'm just a regular squeezer (nothing too amazing but I can still pull out some squeeze.)

I use my palm to activate. I can't really explain the way I'm putting my hand in position and all cause my english is a lil poor. I'll try to make a video of my hand. And afterward you could tell me if I'm doing it all right.

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
I could probably make a video of various techniques, i have quite a few lol
That would certainly be helpful to many people, including me.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
BA142  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
BA142 wrote:
I could probably make a video of various techniques, i have quite a few lol
That would certainly be helpful to many people, including me.

well, it's really not all that hard to explain. I just palm activate basically. I Could slow it down frame by frame to show how large the squeeze is and how little time there is between sp being activated and me strumming, if there is any time between the two at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: