ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
help me fix my xplorer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MLafer  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: help me fix my xplorer Reply with quote

So i opened up my explorer in an attempt to do the cardboard mod (because i think the buttons depress way too much) and suddenly my whammy bar just falls out of its place and shit goes flying everywhere. I took two pics: one of the pile of parts and one of what the inside now looks like. I hope you guys can help me get this thing back in working order.

FWIW, the loose parts are:

whammy bar, which has one white clip still attached
loose white clip
spring
white square of plastic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silver circle sits against the edge of the guitar, and the white square still attached slides through the holder. As for the spring, it attaches to the white piece that feel off, and there should be another one just like it sill attached to the whammy bar. There is a small circle at the top of each that the end of the spring sits in. Once that piece is together, slide it back onto the whammy bar (there is a small part on the piece of the whammy bar that separates the two pieces, you'll see it when you try to slide it back on, you have to separate the two pieces slightly so they will slide on. Now slide the newly assembled piece onto the part with the silver circle that sits against the edge of the guitar. The final white square slides onto the other side of the piece you just put together....

so the order goes silver piece with the wires, two white pieces with the spring, whammy bar, then the last white piece. hope that helps
bbagley  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more thing, you have to put the whole thing together first, then slide it into the guitar. takes a little work, but it should slide in with no problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: