ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
One Expert+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilipinoPride  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: One Expert+ Reply with quote

Does anyone have any tips to nail the double bass before the fast solo? I don't know if I should try to use heel-toe method or just develop my legs enough to play that fast normally. Any help is appreciated.
[6:41pm] xsiick: I love PhilipinoPride
[6:41pm] xsiick: go ahead
[6:41pm] xsiick: sig that
[x] Beat the Rock Band 2 endless setlist on expert drums
[x] Get a #1 score on Scorehero Rock Band 2 expert drums (RHCP- Tell me Baby) got taken away from me
[ ] Get past a major RB2 drummer on scorehero career leaderboards (I still need to put up all my scores)
[x] Get all achievements for RB2
[ ] Get #1 on XBL leaderboards on a RB2 song for drums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Philipino Pride
ABee1010  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to do it with just normal alternation. It is not easy cuz you have to start and stop on such a fast pattern. Practice on SLOW!!!
Tastyburger  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're definatly going to want to be able to keep a streak on double bass like the shortest straw or fade to black before you try one. Once you work your way up to that speed you will find it pretty simple to do one's short bursts of double bass. There pretty fast but you have to work your way up to it first.

What's the fastest song you can keep a streak on with double bass?

FC Camera Eye on easy, 50% speed in practice mode [ ]
Twitch317  

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it was keeping my right hand and right foot on the same beet. Thats what it is with most people yes, but its 6 bass hits. If you start on your right foot, you will end up on your left foot, and vice versa. Its an orange note(if you're using GHWT drums) on the right foot, end on your left foot, and hit the red-orange.

In all honesty it took me a while to nail it because i would hit 7 bass's instead of 6..>_>...make sure not to hit the bass again on the red-orange note...hehe

Practice on slow and try and see if starting on your right or left foot makes any difference for you. =]

Add me if you want, but please PM me so i can add you =P
Photobucket
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 270753355633
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: