ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help with a linksys router

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZackaryCF  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Help with a linksys router Reply with quote

Alright, everytime you disconnect a router from its power source or whatever, you usually have to reset the DNS when you reconnect it. I've been LANing regularly for a long time, and have had to do this over 1000000000 times. There is a code somewhat similar to 168-191-1-1 that you type in the address bar, and that brings you to the setup page for your linksys router.

I forgot the exact number.

I thought it was the one I typed above, but i must be wrong, cause it wasn't working.

By the way, the reason I don't have it is because I brought the router to my other house, and the number address thing isn't saved into the history.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.
trofl  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google the specific model number and you should be able to find out. Or if you're connected through it right now (somehow), look up what your default gateway is.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
Yewb  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's either 168.192.1.1 or 192.168.1.1
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

user: blank
password: admin

basic setting when you reset it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: