ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:SH - Comprehensive Guide To Unlock All Stuff-Update 2014/05/30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: GH:SH - Comprehensive Guide To Unlock All Stuff-Update 2014/ Reply with quote

As stated in GHM Guide, i said i'd do one of these for SH, well here it is.

i collected some achivement about stars and will need help from other player as well.
i dont know if difficulty matters, but i dont think so. if you got something not on this list, i recommend posting it so everyone will know what to do to get "this or that"

so here we go

Guitar (Verified On Easy)

20 Stars: Regular Slinky Strings / Power Slinky Strings / Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Strings
21 Stars: Grand Canyon Venue / Canyon Male Outfit / Canyon Female Outfit / Canyon Highway
40 Stars: Extra Slinky Strings / Hybrid Slinky Strings / Beefy Slinky Strings / Not Even Slinky Strings
42 Stars: Polar Ice Cap Venue / Ice Cap Male Outfit / Ice Cap Female Outfit / Ice Cap Highway
50 Stars: PRS SC245
55 Stars: Marcus Fretshreder
60 Stars: Coated Regular Slinky Strings / Coated Super Slinky Strings / Coated Power Slinky Strings / Coated Hybrid Slinky Strings
63 Stars: London Sewerage System Venue / London Male Outfit / London Female Outfit / London Highway
80 Stars: Nickel Light Strings / Nickel Medium Light Strings / Nickel Medium Strings
84 Stars: The Sphinx Venue / The Sphinx Male Outfit / The Sphinx Female Outfit / The Sphinx Highway
105 Stars: The Great Wall Of China Venue / China Male Outfit / China Female Outfit / China Highway / Schecter Ultra 3
125 Stars: Earthwood Accoustic Light Strings / Earthwood Accoustic Medium Light Strings / Earthwood Accoustic Medium Strings
150 Stars: Schecter Devil Spine
168 Stars: Artifact (based on the number of stars needed for The Great Wall Of China Venue, which is 105, you need to beat all songs to activate Artifact. all songs means the remaining 21 songs X by 3 = 63 stars. so 105 stars + 63 stars = 168 stars, which is the minimum required to activate Artifact. if you 5 stars everything, you'll have 210 stars once you've beat them all). you also unlock The Lost City Of Atlantis Venue & Atlantis Highway.
183 Stars: Quebec City Venue / Quebec Highway / Beenox T-Shirt / Super Slinky Accoustic / Regular Slinky Accoustic (183 stars is the minimum required to unlocked these, if you 5 starred everything by now, you'll be at 235 stars)

Bass (Verified On Easy)

20 Stars: Regular Slinky Strings
21 Stars: Grand Canyon Venue
40 Stars: Power Slinky Strings
42 Stars: Polar Ice Cap Venue
55 Stars: Shirley Crowley
60 Stars: Hybrid Slinky Strings
63 Stars: London Sewerage System Venue
80 Stars: Five Strings Slinky Strings
84 Stars: The Sphinx Venue
105 Stars: The Great Wall Of China Venue
168 Stars: Artifact (based on the number of stars needed for The Great Wall Of China Venue, which is 105, you need to beat all songs to activate Artifact. all songs means the remaining 21 songs X by 3 = 63 stars. so 105 stars + 63 stars = 168 stars, which is the minimum required to activate Artifact. if you 5 stars everything, you'll have 210 stars once you've beat them all). you also unlock The Lost City Of Atlantis Venue & Atlantis Highway.
183 Stars: Quebec City Venue / Quebec Highway / Beenox T-Shirt / Super Slinky Accoustic / Regular Slinky Accoustic (183 stars is the minimum required to unlocked these, if you 5 starred everything by now, you'll be at 235 stars)

Vocal (Verified On Easy)

55 Stars: Rikki Lee
65 Stars: Audio-Technica

Drum (Verified On Easy)

55 Stars: Matty Cannz
215 Stars: Monster Drum Kit!

Band (Verified on Medium/Hard Bass/Guitar combo)

Last edited by Cabanon on Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 am; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There really is a lot less to unlock in this game as opposed to GH:M. I played through Bass first, and I don't think I unlocked any new parts for it at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, there's 4 parts to unlock in Bass and they are only Strings (which is pretty boring and useless).

i'll go through vocal this week-end & next week to see whats hiding in this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

160 stars in Band play and still no parts to unlock, i mean what ??? they really concentrated they efforts on the songs this time. suck alot to only unlock useless strings in single career ! i'll see what drum is unlocking next week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cabanon for your nice posting and ideas about games. they are really very helpful to play the game. ''Thanks again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnkx mate. i just didnt played vocal/drum since the last update. and i dont think there's stuff to unlock in those 2, which suck alot. i'll try to involve my wife into this as she's home for the next year and half.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just did this today. wanted to sing a bit and was alone (i sing very very terribly)

Vocal

55 Stars: Rikki Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

havent had time to play drum for a while, did a couple of songs, and got this.

Drum

55 Stars: Matty Cannz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band & Drum career completed. missing Vocal only but this is gonna a while to do. God knows when i'll do this. i totally suck at it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drum
215 Stars: Monster Drum Kit!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this is a bit of a necro, but I couldn't think of a better topic to put this in and just wanted to know...

Besides serving as product placement for Ernie Ball et al., do the unlockable guitar & bass strings actually, um, do anything? Like... at all? They don't even change the way the instrument appears...

I considered that maybe they change the way that sustains sound when you fiddle with the touch strip, but since I only have an LP I can't test this myself. Anybody have an answer?

P.S. I like the lists you've put together, Cabanon... Are you ever planning on doing similar ones for WT, 5, and Band Hero?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mister Salami
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar & Bass strings do absolutely nothing. they're just aesthetic. i do not plan on doing something like this for WT/5/BH. i didnt completed all the challenges on each songs and i dont plan to. if you wanna go for it, that'd be cool.

also, thnkx for the questions, nobody seems to ask/care or want to contribute in these lists. not that i care, but some help would have been cool from this great community.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 years bump. played through the remaining Vocal track and there's absolutely nothing to unlock ! what a shame. I'm done with all my guides now. see my sig to see the nonsense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: