TheMagician: GH3X CoP FC 368k
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
Fuck the memory card, your scores are on scorehero, that's all that matters

Awesome job on those 3 FCs, all three of them are obnoxious, great job

This. Awesome job on FCPREMIX and KoC, while NfmH isn't that hard, but it still deserves a "great job" (awesome>great >_>).

What I don't understand is your talk about the lag. You said that it requires luck to FC on any other console than the PS2, but I tell you, first of all I heard the lag was only on the PS2, and second, I was very very consistent with the strumming (I'm on Wii) before I FC'd .

But whatever you meant, KoC is awesomely hard, and again, awesome job on that !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
What I don't understand is your talk about the lag. You said that it requires luck to FC on any other console than the PS2, but I tell you, first of all I heard the lag was only on the PS2, and second, I was very very consistent with the strumming (I'm on Wii) before I FC'd .

Oh, I totally didn't mean that, sorry if it came out that way, but I was talking about PS2 to those who don't have it. I'll edit the first post to make it more clear

And thanks for the replies.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice man, I can vouch that KoC is an absolute bitch on the ps2, i couldn't fc it for shit, then i got my 360 and fc'd it in like 30 minutes

good luck with the remaining 3 man, i'd try for One first. FSA is a lot easier than flood (for me at least)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
very nice man, I can vouch that KoC is an absolute bitch on the ps2, i couldn't fc it for shit, then i got my 360 and fc'd it in like 30 minutes

good luck with the remaining 3 man, i'd try for One first. FSA is a lot easier than flood (for me at least)

This is what I'd advise you to do, too. I FC'd FSA 1856352156 times, and the flood only twice, both times with luck. It needs much more work than FSA, but the song is much shorter and that is pretty much the only hard part in it, too. One has the other fast solos and the transition to FSA isn't a peace of cake, either. Whatever you decide will probably work since you're amazing .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
BA142  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
BA142 wrote:

This is what I'd advise you to do, too. I FC'd FSA 1856352156 times, and the flood only twice, both times with luck. It needs much more work than FSA, but the song is much shorter and that is pretty much the only hard part in it, too. One has the other fast solos and the transition to FSA isn't a peace of cake, either. Whatever you decide will probably work since you're amazing .

yeah, fsa is just a simple pattern. I just struggle with the clusterfuk of notes in flood!, but i've fc'd it at least 20 times. Only like 4 times in real runs though lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
esneky  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna argue that Flood! is way easier than FSA because it's much slower and there is no tricky transition for tapping (if you even need to tap the trill). Then again, if you can FC KoC on PS2 then you can do anything so...
BA142  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

esneky wrote:
I'm gonna argue that Flood! is way easier than FSA because it's much slower and there is no tricky transition for tapping (if you even need to tap the trill). Then again, if you can FC KoC on PS2 then you can do anything so...

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just offering input, but fsa is wayyy too slow to tap imo. I fret too fast sometimes...
esneky  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA, can I have your fingers? Just for like a day...
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job man, good luck with real runs. I was so pissed at this song before i fc'd it, because every time i was fcing the clusterfuck of notes i was missing after`

Flood! is harder than FSA, but FSA is a lot easier to get consistent on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckelin wrote:
Nice job man, good luck with real runs. I was so pissed at this song before i fc'd it, because every time i was fcing the clusterfuck of notes i was missing after`

Flood! is harder than FSA, but FSA is a lot easier to get consistent on.

Thanks. Imma try to get this beyotch tomorrow.

For some reason I find FSA really hard, can't get combo at all, I've tried to anchor lowest note / not anchor anything / tap, nothing works >_> I guess I'm gonna have to just practice it, although it is 15nps or something, CoP is only 12... I can however FC all the CoP solos, but FSA's gonna be tough.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to say congrats on FC of Flood.... this definately has some annoying parts to it that seem more awkward that anything on hard... Good luckon getting the FC!
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for RaBl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit man nice job, \o/

Edit: I guess I should say more: I seem to remember you saying a while ago you didn't think you could do this, and now look lol. Awesome job getting the FC, also you link generally funny videos in IRC.

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LemonMeringue wrote:
Shit man nice job, \o/

Edit: I guess I should say more: I seem to remember you saying a while ago you didn't think you could do this, and now look lol. Awesome job getting the FC, also you link generally funny videos in IRC.

Thanks. Practice does miracles ;) And yeah I tend to paste a lot of links to IRC, just a habit of mine.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: