ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
EyeWin8's Acc. GH5X Hark! The Herald Angels Sing FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Good luck! Also, remember that anyone who thinks it's ridiculous for you to make this goal, or that you won't reach it, is a complete fucking asshole! =D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Awesome! Good luck! Also, remember that anyone who thinks it's ridiculous for you to make this goal, or that you won't reach it, is a complete fucking asshole! =D

^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
buckelin  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking suck you wont fc every songs on the fucking drums and bass and vocals bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Seriously, what makes you think you can do this? I understand that it's a goal, and you can have your goals, if you want, but you really don't need to be saying that you're trying to FC all games if you aren't close at all. It just amounts to a ridiculous way to get attention, and sadly, it works most of the time. I'll tell you right now that I doubt you'll ever do it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Setting this goal serves no purpose at all at this point except to get attention. I mean, I guess everyone should say this is their goal in their threads now? After all, at the end of the day, isn't it everyone's goal? If you put that goal in your thread when you're nowhere near, you just want attention, and because of that, I don't have respect for you.

*head explodes*
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
vosnos  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:

Lol, it's funny how many people say they're going to do this these days.

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

jnukes2  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerfoot32 wrote:
YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Seriously, what makes you think you can do this? I understand that it's a goal, and you can have your goals, if you want, but you really don't need to be saying that you're trying to FC all games if you aren't close at all. It just amounts to a ridiculous way to get attention, and sadly, it works most of the time. I'll tell you right now that I doubt you'll ever do it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Setting this goal serves no purpose at all at this point except to get attention. I mean, I guess everyone should say this is their goal in their threads now? After all, at the end of the day, isn't it everyone's goal? If you put that goal in your thread when you're nowhere near, you just want attention, and because of that, I don't have respect for you.

*head explodes*

I think he was being sarcastic.

edit: actually I think eyewin is sarcastic as well. lulz
09:58 iamchris4life : so
09:58 iamchris4life : wheres the flicking i dont get it
09:58 pkovach2 : Whats a "penis"?
09:58 jnukes2-1 : i'll show you tomorrow
ArsenicSauce  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Update: 6/7/09 Going for FSFC. I am nowhere near my goal and don't plan on finishing it, but I just want to say that I will get the FSFC. Let's go ahead and make this even more EPIC LULZ XD by doing all difficulties, all games, and all DLC.

Dont forget FC-ing every song with every combination of lefty flip, performance mode, and hyperspeed possible.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arsenik Sauce
hangar18  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it man! Only like 200-300 FCs to go! Good luck!
DeAtH434  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyewin....like...omg. Your OP update is like...lmfao...I love you dude. XD

I seriously saw this coming too. I saw like 3 people say they are going for a FSFC and like some of those people don't even own every game yet...

MasterK47  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Going for FSFC, all games, all diff

wat
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Master K 47
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: 8/3/09 What's this? Eyewin makes a thread update without making fun of someone? No way...Anyway, I FC'd NFMH in random pro faceoff with loserbam817 (<3 Brett) so I might start trying at GH again. I'm close on about 6 songs anyway, so this might be incentive to finish them off.

I forgot to mention. I have a technical FC of Surfing With the Alien now. I have videos of the 3 hardest sections up

Solo 1c
Solo 2d
Solo 1a

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.

Last edited by eyewin8 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey? Zack is back with a Nothing For Me Here PFO FC! No way!

You surely feel restored with this. Gogo 60! Mr. Green

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
buckelin  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one step towards FSFC all diff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Nothing For Me Here!! I have no idea how you can FC such a hard song on a random pfo Which ones are you going for next? I'd go back to GH3 to try and get near your FC count, but the songs I got left are way too hard >_> I'll stay on Smash Hits for a while.. many "easy" songs to FC still

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus- Thanks dude!

Buckelin- lololololololol. I can only wish >__>

Lilirock- To be honest, I was going for it earlier in the day and couldn't FC past solo 2. Amazingly I hit Solo 2 and 3 in PFO lol. I'll be going for the "easy" FCs I have left on GH3 to get to 60, and then probably go for 40 on GHSH. That will probably take 2 days since I already have Electric Eye, and I've choked BATH and BATM >_>

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 31 of 34

Jump to: