ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Hero Thread:10/31 Treasure Hunt info + Setlist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
TylerTheGHBoy wrote:
I'm surprised N.E.R.D made in into a "Hero" game. I'm even more surprised it's a kids game.

I'm more surprised it's not this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoWPyndSDI

EDIT: I wonder if they'll censor "You ain't heard that we swallow guys", since that can be taken two different ways.

Yeah, that version of that song is awesome. I got it from the SSX3 game soundtrack several years ago. That remix seems like it fits better with the 4 part band than the original version (plus, imo, it's simply superior).

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
TylerTheGHBoy  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
I hope they arent including different songs on each version. I like "Suddenly I See"

I know. I hope they include Thanks For The Memories on the Consle version, too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, with regards to the part of the OP that says that this is not Guitar Hero...

It is.

How can you even say that?

It looks and plays like Guitar Hero. It has the same engine. It uses Guitar Hero instruments, DLC and allows export from previous Guitar Hero games. I'll bet you anything that it has Guitar Hero characters.

It's just another game that Activision is making to further fill their vault.
AbXtreme  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphabeat - Fascination

*jaw drops*

N*E*R*D - Rockstar

*JAW DROPS EVEN MORE*

Yellowcard - Way Aw.......hang on

DAMMIT!
[http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=539942#539942/]
^ BRING THE DRUM & BASS TO ROCK BAND! ^
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Andoryuu X PSN Name: CrimsonMastodon
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llixanderill wrote:

holy shit you are right. Where the hell does activision get off thinking they can design and manufacture video game products to send to the retail stores so that interested consumers can purchase them at the industry standard pricing levels using cash monies? What could possibly give them such an affect of snobbish entitlement that they expect they will make some form of 'profit' on these transactions and build shareholder value as well as participating in the economy? One would think they were under the greivous misapprehension that they were a huge corporation participating in the 'video game publishing business', the nerve of them!

In manner of showing they are even halfway serious about starting to apologize to us gravely wounded consumers who have been forced at gunpoint to buy all their products all these years, Activision should absolutely give up all designing, production, marketing, and selling of videogames and video game related products (DLC, peripherals) and retire queitly to the public square where they may be placeg into some form of 17th century stockade, so that passing children can throw expired tomatoes at them. Activision needs to follow the lead of HMX, who upon having it pointed out the them what grave offenses they were perpetrating on the public that so dearly loves them by attempting to profit by selling them things, they immediately did the honourable thing and forswore all video game production. They would have reported to the stockade already, its just they have been very busy lately using all their newly acquired free time spinning straw into gold, researching a cure for toenail cancer, and nocturnal journeys sprinkling pixie dust on sleeping three year old orphans to ensure that they have pleasant dreams.

Last edited by Barfo on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So leaked setlists are ok now?

Well it's about freaking time.
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
*AWESOMENESS*

Wow.... If I could sig that, I would. You owe me a new keyboard, because you made me spill Pepsi on my keyboard.
memesis  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llixanderill wrote:
Yeah, with regards to the part of the OP that says that this is not Guitar Hero...

It is.

It looks and plays like Guitar Hero. It has the same engine. It uses Guitar Hero instruments, DLC and allows export from previous Guitar Hero games. I'll bet you anything that it has Guitar Hero characters.

DarkFoxMrd  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
... Wow...

Remind me to never ever argue with you about anything...
BassieJ  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphabeat, fudge yeah.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFoxMrd wrote:

I most certainly WILL NOT, sir. Im much too busy to go around reminding everybody about things htey could just as easily commit to memory themselves (just try and prove me wrong). Even if they are all thinking they are all important and deserving of special because they work devloping an awesome video game that i enjoy.

:P
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
So leaked setlists are ok now?

Well it's about freaking time.

Not that simple. When Joe-bob McTrolly comes in posting his brother's uncle's nephew's wishlist as a setlist release, it's one thing. This, however, is coming from Amazon.com (.de, ich weiss), and would be near impossible to contain at this point. Do understand that it hasn't been confirmed by Activision or Neversoft, meaning it's not fully legit, but I think it would be beyond the efforts of the staff to try to keep this quiet.

/opinion

And while I'm here, I'd like to reinforce woozerkristen's points from a few pages ago about posting in this thread. If you don't have anything good or constructive in some way to say, don't click 'reply.' Yes, it's that simple.

Oh, and <3 Barfo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
DarkFoxMrd wrote:

I most certainly WILL NOT, sir. Im much too busy to go around reminding everybody about things htey could just as easily commit to memory themselves (just try and prove me wrong). Even if they are all thinking they are all important and deserving of special because they work devloping an awesome video game that i enjoy.

:P

... all I can do is agree with you...
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
llixanderill wrote:

It is.

Yes. Completely.

And also, apparently, missing the several pages before this one where we have already spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME clarifying what that statement meant.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
thespike  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell is the Blink 182 song on the Amazon list? If they really are making different setlists for the DS version, that is major fail. Overall the tracklist is ok but as expected it has a lot of repeats and I think the number will just increase when we find out the rest of Lego.

I'll get this only if it exports, at least I have the $5 off thing that came with GH5 that for some reason I can't use for DJ Hero. Isn't Band Hero not a Guitar Hero game? Why does it say complete your Guitar Hero collection and lists Band Hero when it's not Guitar Hero? :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 35 of 60

Jump to: