ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Race to 80 GH5 FCs! (Erlend92 2nd to hit 80 FCs!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilirock  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erlend92 wrote:
Lili, you are able to get 70 FCs
If you have time to play.

I will get TSOR soon, I just hate the strumming. >_>

I know I can get to 70... actually I was hoping to at least 75 >_> And indeed, if I have time to play.... I only got to play 40 minutes in all week-end.. Hopefully I can make up on mornings this week, that's usually my luckiest(?) time to play

And you have 80 FCs but don't have TSOR? What are you waiting for! XD Haha yeah.. I hate the fast strumming too....

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Sabin83  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya that strumming sucks... I just missed the first part with the single yellows and blue (which i never miss in practice wtf?), then FC'd the rest of the song *sigh*

Mr.Scientist: thanks, I'll try alt-tapping AG, i was tapping all of it while anchoring the lowest note, but that got tiring and made it hard to keep timing with the transitions. Those first descending triplets in demons are killer, though I've hit it once, just never the whole solo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabin83 wrote:
Ya that strumming sucks... I just missed the first part with the single yellows and blue (which i never miss in practice wtf?), then FC'd the rest of the song *sigh*

Yeah that one happened to me too Even worse, I missed an easy chord before the solo and FCed everything else.. to get 634k XD

But I somehow got lucky once

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Bo5sNinja  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, reaching being the second to reach 80 dude.

Ive seriously havent been able to play GH since friday... I miss it so much!!
But, ill be able to play tonight, So I gonna try to get 70 by tomorrow. I dont know how that will work out though.
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK TSOR, FUCK EVERYTHING THAT IT STANDS FOR.

^lol Slipknot reference.

Seriously, I had another run where I missed in the HOPOs after the strumming... then went into practice and FCed the HOPOs once in like... HALF A FUCKING HOUR OF PLAYING IT NON STOP? WHAT? I was FCing the strumming about 80% of the time, but I only hit the HOPOs ONCE in 30 fucking MINUTES? FUCK MY LIFE Oh and after that I went and FCed DWEDFN's solo 1 on my first try... go figure >_>

I'm done with edfn this fucking song.

/pissed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont get mad... You should just take a break, and calm down.

On a lighter note. I notice I counted my FCs wrong. I have 61 not 62. Ill get another FC soon though. So dont bother changing it.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK TSOR, FUCK EVERYTHING THAT IT STANDS FOR.

^lol Slipknot reference.

Seriously, I had another run where I missed in the HOPOs after the strumming... then went into practice and FCed the HOPOs once in like... HALF A FUCKING HOUR OF PLAYING IT NON STOP? WHAT? I was FCing the strumming about 80% of the time, but I only hit the HOPOs ONCE in 30 fucking MINUTES? FUCK MY LIFE Oh and after that I went and FCed DWEDFN's solo 1 on my first try... go figure >_>

I'm done with edfn this fucking song.

/pissed

Which parts are you having trouble with on TSoR? Just the hopo chain that repeats throughout the song?

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Which parts are you having trouble with on TSoR? Just the hopo chain that repeats throughout the song?

Nah, it's just the simple YBO zigzag right after the chords strumming in the solo... yeah I'm pretty bad.

Anyway, I'm done with GH5. I don't feel like going for the remaining FCs for now, so I prefer to put the disc back in it's case and play another game instead. I'll probably come back to it later, but I don't really know when. Good luck to all those of you who are getting close to 80 FCs!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I remember when I practiced the solo, that game me some trouble. Remember that you're ending on a downstrum for that first orange (i don't recall if it was a HOPO or not, if it is definitely strum it) then I don't anchor any of those notes

3212322123(23)

You may have a tendency to be going to fast coming out of those chords. Just try to keep it in the back of your head it's slower than what you were playing.

gogo 80 FCs before switching games.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Sabin83  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the chokefest that was Lust for Life finally for #77. Totally botched the second to last activation, didn't whammy the entirety of the last phrase, AND missed the first squeeze which I always hit (as soon as I missed I was like, you know this is going to be the FC run). Somehow this was 9th place globally?

Thank god that song is done the last chorus has some funky strumming patterns.

Thanks to Mr. Scientist again for the AG method, I'm getting much more consistent and had 4 -1's in a row (no FC yet though). This is becoming a much more feasible FC now. You should get the 80 FC's before you move on, your so close ;(

The 3 most likely FC's left I have are:

TSOR, though I seem to have forgotten how to hit the HOPO chains, I hit the strumming 3x in a row and seem to hit it roughly 60% of the time now. A few intact runs to the strumming should yield the FC.

AG, again a few -1's after 20 minutes of practice, just some consistency and transitioning.

NOTDO, this will take a pretty good run, but I'm getting much better at the trill (it's much slower than I initially thought), it will just be putting everything together, that last organ solo is semi-tricky too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabin83 wrote:

TSOR, though I seem to have forgotten how to hit the HOPO chains, I hit the strumming 3x in a row and seem to hit it roughly 60% of the time now. A few intact runs to the strumming should yield the FC.

321131112111_3211_321131112

this worked extremely well for me, because It's a lot easier to hit the oranges when you're not tying up your other fingers.

the only part where you break this fingering is during the SP in the first chain at the start of the song (adding in an extra )

for the solo:

for some weird reason I hit this part every single time (including sightread) until I actually was going for the FC.

at the *'s, do a quick release much like galloping, then start the next note on a down strum

DU*DUD*DUDUDUDUDUDH at least i think the last was a hammer on. If so, then even over strumming will be caught and nothing to worry about

for the second string of strumming, everything pretty much falls into place except that each chain will have 1 more strum than you'd normally think, so stay on those slightly longer than you'd be inclined to

Bo5sNinja  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went from 61 FCs too 71 yesterday...
So of the most notable were AG choked at least twelve time in the outro. I was pissed to say the least.
and Lust for Life wasnt that bad once I remembered the struming patterns

But yeah, Ill upload the vids as soon as possible
Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 39 now. A snail would go faster than me... I got No one to depend on though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm at 40 FCs now of course with The Spirit of Radio

No more FCs, still haven't played since the last one :/ Next week should be better to find some time to play...

Parama  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this going to turn into a FGFC rivalry soon?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: