ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scorehero Collabs Topic//Requesting Musicians topic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Scorehero Collabs Topic//Requesting Musicians topic? Reply with quote

Once again, I'm posting one of these big-scale "hay SH, let's collab!" topics. Mostly out of desperation, tbh, but I'd love to see what comes of it, so I've made it multi-purpose.

So, say you're a guitarist looking for a drummer, to make original content, covers, just to say you have a drummer now, whatever! Post in this topic! Maybe there's a drummer in the same position, looking for a guitarist/bassist/singer/band, whatever! If you're just open to give your services to whomever, post here, too! "I'm a bassist, and I'd love to have a full band collab with anyone!", even!

Maybe eventually we can do a "Scorehero Covers Music Games!" thread with this, that would be a lot easier than the original-music thread I had going on the RB side, ahaha... Maybe we could even cover the entirety of a game, say GH2(360) for example, if we had enough interest in it, XD I could do the Jordan guitar for that, hahaha~

For the sake of it, Bluefusion is looking for a singer to do some original content with! We're looking for something punkish with a good scream to it, something kinda raspy but that can calm down and do a really nice sung or spoken part, too. Our perfect example would be Tim from Rise Against, or even Axl Rose (But let's face it, NO ONE can do Axl's voice.)

I wouldn't mind offering some lead guitar riffs or solos to some projects, too. I've already got one with KJHall lined up, but I wouldn't mind doing a few more. =)

So indeed, post away!

RIP RBN
karatechess  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I'll give this a try...

I'm a Tenor Saxophonist and Guitarist willing to collab with whomever! Lol, it could be fun! I've got recording software, which will be good! Cubase LE4. So yeah, just hit me up.
NSiYusuke  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I just recently learned that my drummer in Freen in Green LOVES the Sax sound as well, and we're potentially interested in having you play on a track, if that'd be cool! =D Definitely stay in touch, duder!

RIP RBN
olle92  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can do drums if anyone wants me to. I'm not a 100 percent sure on my recording possibilities. I mean, I have access to good equipment, but it is a bit of a drive and I don't know when I'll get around to it. But if something comes up I'll definitely try my best.

My playing style would probably best be compared to Chad Smith, but I have a lot of other influences. I play alot of different styles, so I'd do pretty much anything. So If anyone wants to collab with me, send me a message or just reply here in the thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: