ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League B (Hard) - Season 4 - Week 1 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo! first on message in a bottle without FCing...!

8th overall and 201 pts...not bad for first week

and for the record I also voted against CMH

My Youtube Videos
GH2 360 Pro Face Off TF FTW!!! (still waiting)
DrSham  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

36th.....Only myself to blame as 2nd to last on Last Child. After 1 attempt at upstrumming couldn't face to play it again, just found it too frustrating. Happy enough with the others as all improvements on previous best's.

Hopefully this week will be better as don't mind Madhouse or Jessica, and CmH is gonna tough for most people. As for Red Lottery, it's my 3rd best rated song on Hard playing normally, and I've done mirror mode in a previous season (albeit on medium) so hopeful that should be OK.

Oh, and I didn't vote either for or against CmH. My veto went against WWIMRLN, simply because we played it last season and I sucked!!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
geyson201  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to SilverSwift for doing so well in the first week when last time you were a C leaguer!
DaneH  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i might have to bring my A game this week, looking to FC 2 of these songs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

32nd. Man, I seriously underestimated my competition. I forgot who I'm dealing with, here.

Hmm. =/

---
From there, you play a game of extreme checkers. What's extreme about it? The checkers are on fire, and if you flinch when you touch a checker, a ninja beats the shit out of you. - Alakaiser
Ashes2Ashes  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As some of you may have noticed, I didn't submit scores this week. That's because I'm going to sit this season out, I have some killer finals in two weeks and not enough time for GH as I would like.
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geyson201 wrote:
Congrats to SilverSwift for doing so well in the first week when last time you were a C leaguer!

Thanks man, well done to you as well. 8th in Medium in the first week is awesome.

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
AxlRose  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i hate submitting a day late. i just joined on that day too. i didnt even know leagues were up yet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
My veto went against WWIMRLN, simply because we played it last season and I sucked!!!

you can't hate "butthole surfing", that is a highly enjoyable song

if you're bad at a song, you can't avoid it, you gotta face it head on!

My Youtube Videos
AxlRose  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponyboy86 wrote:
DrSham wrote:
My veto went against WWIMRLN, simply because we played it last season and I sucked!!!

Yeah, how can you hate WWIMRLN it;s so easy for the first like 3 minutes you never have to get to O at all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DrSham  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AxlRose wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:
DrSham wrote:

Yeah, how can you hate WWIMRLN it;s so easy for the first like 3 minutes you never have to get to O at all

You misunderstand. I don't hate it all and i've got no problem with facing things head on (I've just played The Breaking Wheel for 3 days in my GH1 playoff as Ponyboy well knows and you can't get much more difficult than that!!!).

The main reason was simply because it was played last season and I wanted something else, anything that preferably had not been played before. I only added that I sucked because it's true (I actually suck at many songs, not just this one), and felt that another song I sucked at deserved to be played instead.

I also don't have a problem with the O and don't consider that to make songs necessarily harder. For me the parts that require alt strumming & HOPO usage are far more difficult.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
AxlRose  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
AxlRose wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:
DrSham wrote:

You misunderstand. I don't hate it all and i've got no problem with facing things head on (I've just played The Breaking Wheel for 3 days in my GH1 playoff as Ponyboy well knows and you can't get much more difficult than that!!!).

The main reason was simply because it was played last season and I wanted something else, anything that preferably had not been played before. I only added that I sucked because it's true (I actually suck at many songs, not just this one), and felt that another song I sucked at deserved to be played instead.

I also don't have a problem with the O and don't consider that to make songs necessarily harder. For me the parts that require alt strumming & HOPO usage are far more difficult.

OK. Just checking. Man I hate the breaking wheel, not my best song. Although my RL mirror is coming along nicely
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
AxlRose wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:
DrSham wrote:

my apologies, i'll try to read the post more clearly next time

My Youtube Videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: