ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The PSP Homebrew Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Stupid Media-Go doesn't work on my computer. Before PSN Fucker came out, it still never gave me the "You must upgrade to the latest firmware" message when I tried to access the store, it just stays blank. So, I can't enjoy PSN access even if I have 6.20. WTF.

Wait, what? Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding what's going on.

When I load Media-Go and click on the PSN tab thing, nothing ever shows up. It just stays blank. No notification of any kind. I don't even get the message that says I need to upgrade to the latest firmware or anything. It should, because I'm on 5.00 M33-6.

Is that clear? Does anyone else know how to fix the problem? I can't use PSN F*cker if it doesn't even load.

For the most part, but I'm still not sure what Media-Go even is . Is it something on the computer? I found a Wikipedia page saying it was some video/audio player made by Sony.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Stupid Media-Go doesn't work on my computer. Before PSN Fucker came out, it still never gave me the "You must upgrade to the latest firmware" message when I tried to access the store, it just stays blank. So, I can't enjoy PSN access even if I have 6.20. WTF.

When I load Media-Go and click on the PSN tab thing, nothing ever shows up. It just stays blank. No notification of any kind. I don't even get the message that says I need to upgrade to the latest firmware or anything. It should, because I'm on 5.00 M33-6.

Is that clear? Does anyone else know how to fix the problem? I can't use PSN F*cker if it doesn't even load.

For the most part, but I'm still not sure what Media-Go even is . Is it something on the computer? I found a Wikipedia page saying it was some video/audio player made by Sony.

You're supposed to be able to access the PSN without a wireless connection through Media-Go.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:

You're supposed to be able to access the PSN without a wireless connection through Media-Go.

Oh, like that USB wireless thing you can buy at the store to allow your Wii/DS to connect to the internet?

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:

Oh, like that USB wireless thing you can buy at the store to allow your Wii/DS to connect to the internet?

It's a program you install on your computer. You're supposed to be able to connect your PSP via USB to your computer and download games from the store directly to your PSP, but it isn't working for me. I WANT FF7+8+9 PL0X!

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Qarx wrote:

It's a program you install on your computer. You're supposed to be able to connect your PSP via USB to your computer and download games from the store directly to your PSP, but it isn't working for me. I WANT FF7+8+9 PL0X!

Ah, I see what you are talking about.

Just a warning, though, FF9 doesn't seem to be on the PSN. 7, 8, and Tactics are, but not 9. Hmm, maybe I should go ahead and buy VII....

My Backloggery
dankgame  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
I actually was in the process of saying that I remembered what game it was and editing it into my post and I got ninja'd telling me what game it was .

I just skimmed over a positive review of this game on Amazon, and based on what it, and you, said, I'm going to go by your advice, buttfaceninja . I take it the game is long, with some extras (such as powerful hidden bosses)?

EDIT:

While apparently I can't play it (thanks to it needing OFW 6.20; if you could confirm otherwise, that would be great), I am still very much interested in the game.

lunar plays fine for me and im on d3 so it should play for you and is psnfucker just a prx or am i missing somthing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dankgame wrote:
Qarx wrote:
I actually was in the process of saying that I remembered what game it was and editing it into my post and I got ninja'd telling me what game it was .

I just skimmed over a positive review of this game on Amazon, and based on what it, and you, said, I'm going to go by your advice, buttfaceninja . I take it the game is long, with some extras (such as powerful hidden bosses)?

EDIT:

While apparently I can't play it (thanks to it needing OFW 6.20; if you could confirm otherwise, that would be great), I am still very much interested in the game.

lunar plays fine for me and im on d3 so it should play for you and is psnfucker just a prx or am i missing somthing

Well, that's good to know . I guess that means it doesn't need 6.20 in order to run, or is this the same sort of deal as Blazblue in that you need to patch it?

Yes, PSNFucker is a .prx, AKA a plugin, so it should be really easy to install. I downloaded it off of PSPslimhacks, and as I said before, it works wonders.

Speaking of .prx's, I was wondering what kinds there are out there? So far I have one remotejoylite, music_mod, and of course, psnfucker, but I was curious about other ones, especially with sorasgoof saying that they help a lot.

My Backloggery
dankgame  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what module psp do you have cause i cant get psnfucker to work on my 2001 slim gen d3 i have tried everything and i cant get it to work o well ill just wait for team eld to put out 6.20 cfw

as for other prx's i use cxmb plugin it lets me run all kinds of ctf files you know custom themes for the psp and i also use the Ultimate vhs prx and and the music prx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think psnfucker is for m33 cfw.

And i too use cmxb. i'm using a x360 blades theme at the moment.

I'm also using the +30% audio booster and the gamelock prx's.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dankgame wrote:
what module psp do you have cause i cant get psnfucker to work on my 2001 slim gen d3 i have tried everything and i cant get it to work o well ill just wait for team eld to put out 6.20 cfw

as for other prx's i use cxmb plugin it lets me run all kinds of ctf files you know custom themes for the psp and i also use the Ultimate vhs prx and and the music prx

Can you tell me what you're doing? I, too, have a PSP 2001 with GEN-D3, and PSNFucker works just fine (or it did the last time I tried it... I haven't tried it today yet).

My Backloggery
dankgame  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i add the prx to seplugins and i put the correct lines in game and vhs text and i put it on debug 1 still wont work and i tryed the v2 release and a no go

edit foud i had to rename the prx to psnfucker.prx when i downloaded it
the prx was just psnfuck so now it work awsome

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another question lol.

This time, I wanted to know about this exploit I heard about concerning the Patapon 2 demo. I wanted to know if it allowed you to install CFW on a 6.20 OFW PSP (and if possible, how it would be done). The [main] reason I ask is because I wanted to know if it were possible to use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher to change to an OFW, then update to OFW 6.20, then be able to install CFW again later? It sure would be nice to play new games without waiting for CFW 6.20 to be released >_>.

My Backloggery
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
I have another question lol.

This time, I wanted to know about this exploit I heard about concerning the Patapon 2 demo. I wanted to know if it allowed you to install CFW on a 6.20 OFW PSP (and if possible, how it would be done). The [main] reason I ask is because I wanted to know if it were possible to use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher to change to an OFW, then update to OFW 6.20, then be able to install CFW again later? It sure would be nice to play new games without waiting for CFW 6.20 to be released >_>.

It isn't possible yet. Just create a Pandora's battery/Magic Memory Stick and upgrade to 6.20 to play whatever games you want and downgrade later. You can make a MMS that lets you boot into either the PSP menu or the Pandora menu, letting you use a Pandora battery as a regular battery.

Can't you play 6.20 games on the latest custom firmware via some hack or another, though?

Last edited by sorasgoof on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
dankgame  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have not had this problem yet and im on d3

but here qarx watch this you might like it you might not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4yTD6Hxsw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx, is this what you're looking for?

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/04/29/prxdecrypter-hack-play-the-latest-on-cfw/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: