ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddamn alex, I want. When I woke up and saw your choke video on my Youtube page, I was like "ohmy ohmy he did it niii... wait, it's a choke. D:", but everything was fixed when I woke up the day after I guess. xP It's funny how, most of the time, when you FC something, I get to see the video when I wake up because you got it late in the night, after I went to bed. Time difference between California and Quebec is for the win I guess.

So, very good job on Done With Everything Die For Nothing. (AKA DWEWDNDNF) That's one very impressive FC, and you got it pretty fast. I saw you working on it one night, and then the morning right after you choke video was on Youtube. I wish I could get this myself, but it's really not easy. :o I will try for it when I'm done with finals, and hopefully I will be able to get it too, but I might need a bit of help, considering I haven't FCed the intro yet... o_O Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
Wow, nice job on DWEDFN. Difficult song is difficult. Lots of finger killing parts, such as weird chord changes, two crazy solos, and pretty much choke city, and you've got yourself an awesome FC in the making.

thanks! I don't see how it's really chokeable unless you mean solo 2... which was honestly the hardest part for me. So yeah, not so chokeable for me. But yeah it is a rough song, and easily my best in GH5...

ghk1d wrote:
I got lucky and didn't have any chokes. BTW are the last two song scatterbrain and 21csm? cuz those are like impossible lol

Yeah those are the last two songs... and I agree, they're definitely the hardest... so crazy. But if I learned the chordy part of scatterbrain, it might be possible... and lucky- no solo 2 chokes, I'm jealous. XD

Parama wrote:
awesome FC is awesome. GJ, I'm too lazy to even try to FC that one.

thanks! You probably should go for it at some point, considering you say it's equal in difficulty to NOTDO... which is much easier imo. :p

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Goddamn alex, I want. When I woke up and saw your choke video on my Youtube page, I was like "ohmy ohmy he did it niii... wait, it's a choke. D:", but everything was fixed when I woke up the day after I guess. xP It's funny how, most of the time, when you FC something, I get to see the video when I wake up because you got it late in the night, after I went to bed. Time difference between California and Quebec is for the win I guess.

So, very good job on Done With Everything Die For Nothing. (AKA DWEWDNDNF) That's one very impressive FC, and you got it pretty fast. I saw you working on it one night, and then the morning right after you choke video was on Youtube. I wish I could get this myself, but it's really not easy. :o I will try for it when I'm done with finals, and hopefully I will be able to get it too, but I might need a bit of help, considering I haven't FCed the intro yet... o_O Haha.

Psh, I'm sure you could get it no problem. It's way easier than a lot of your GHM FCs... the intro isn't really that tough, I could give you some pointers some time if you're still struggling with it. (strum the notes in the little fills slightly early) And yeah I guess that works out pretty well- I stay up late to FC stuff, you wake up in canada time and find the vid in your inbox! And I was thinking about when you said "I expect a new vid in the morning" ...and then I put up the choke vid. :p lol but yeah I'm glad I did get the FC not too long after...

EDIT: 4/25/10- played a bit of co-op with ace yesterday, and we got CoP, My Curse, Miss Murder, MNiJ, PaJ, and the Seeker, all first try. (I was bass/rhythm, so everything was sightread for me, lol) We also had a lulzy choke on Monsters, reminiscent of jlc's famous co-op choke... I even said out loud (in a sarcastic tone) "please don't choke like jlc" ...of course the next note my guitar decides to overstrum. >_> Anyway just some random stuff... my rock band accomplishments are better imo. Oh, and I haven't uploaded any of the co-op vids- I have vids of every FC and the choke, so if you want me to upload them (or only some of them) let me know.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg you got MNiJ co-op???!!! holy shit screw UKog and ggamer this is insane!!! lol

Parama  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNiJ Co-op? Amazing. Simply amazing.
TTFAF co-op? Psssh a 5 year old could do it
TDWDTG? It's... a little hard I guess.
MNiJ? NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT

Last edited by Ontwikseltsaar on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing if you got all these FCs first run your scores probably suck >_>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickyboy909 wrote:
omg you got MNiJ co-op???!!! holy shit screw UKog and ggamer this is insane!!! lol

Inorite? But hey we got a few decent co-op FCs, especially considering they were all first try...

Parama wrote:
MNiJ Co-op? Amazing. Simply amazing.
TTFAF co-op? Psssh a 5 year old could do it
TDWDTG? It's... a little hard I guess.
MNiJ? NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Indeed. TDWDTG is even easier in Coop, apparently... MNiJ is much harder than single player. Therefore, MNiJ>DWDTG

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Well, unless Jonas went down to Georgia, I don't really care for this.

no offense XD

lol, I was just poking fun at the recent bout of coop FCs... I know none of the ones we got were all that impressive, but hey, they were decent. :p

elScarecrow wrote:
I'm guessing if you got all these FCs first run your scores probably suck >_>

paths? what are those? But yeah, we pretty much had all our activations NN... I wish I had more spots or coop teams, since it'd be nice to have our scores in... oh well, maybe I'll get some contribution points one of these days. :p

EDIT: 4/30/10- Finally got another FC in GHM- Welcome Home Sanitarium! That also makes 40 FCs for the game! Awesome milestone... but the FC was not exactly easy... I choked like five times after the strumming, and had multiple pre-chokes. I probably FC'd the strumming like 100 times overall, lol. (Most of the screw ups were either because of my overstrumming guitar, or me upstrumming to avoid my guitar overstrumming) Anyway I can get MoP pretty easily if my guitar permits, and evil as well. After that, probably WE and ANL, maybe FFWF if I learn the burning riffs. Oh, and I got 3rd globally on WHS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUzLy4n8AE
Photobucket
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol alex doesnt follow paths, silly elite.

Anyways grats on WHS, when I get a new PS2 guitar, I shall work on GHM again, until then...

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
lol alex doesnt follow paths, silly elite.

uh... what? I follow paths... and by elite, did you mean elscarecrow? >_>

matt6662 wrote:
Anyways grats on WHS, when I get a new PS2 guitar, I shall work on GHM again, until then...

thanks! Yeah you were pretty good at GHM last I remember! :p gotta get WHS, it's easy!

EDIT: 5/03/10- Wow, I can't belive I got Little Guitars! FC #41 for GHVH! Seriously, I was working on this for like an hour last night, and the closest I came was an FC up to the second to last note of the strumming or so... otherwise I pretty much sucked at the intro. :p But I randomly got it today, and no chokes! I thought for sure my guitar would overstrum or I would do something stupid... especially considering I'd never FC'd outside the intro before. XD Anyway, awesome FC... I guess next in VH would be HFT, after that I don't think I could get any more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwfKY5ZIiM
Photobucket
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on Little Guitars!

That was one of the most fun FCs I found in VH personally, and pretty damn hard as well.

I'm The One Next?

Fug  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Little Guitars alex! I remember having to grind that song for an entire Sunday afternoon to FC it. I had to use the dpad since I couldn't strum the right speed with my stupidly loose wtar strum bar. My arm was so dead the next day lol.

Get working on HFT/YRGM now plz. I'm pretty sure you're capable of both. ;D

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TML-Kolin wrote:
Gratz on Little Guitars!

That was one of the most fun FCs I found in VH personally, and pretty damn hard as well.

I'm The One Next?

yeah, it's a pretty fun song, but only the intro really. The rest of the song is just plain nerve-wracking! (at least when you have an FC on the line, and especially when your guitar is overstrumming... :p) Thanks, and you know I'll get ItO... it's so easy, right?

Fug wrote:
Congrats on Little Guitars alex! I remember having to grind that song for an entire Sunday afternoon to FC it. I had to use the dpad since I couldn't strum the right speed with my stupidly loose wtar strum bar. My arm was so dead the next day lol.

Get working on HFT/YRGM now plz. I'm pretty sure you're capable of both. ;D

lol idk how you find the d-pad easier than the strum bar for really fast strumming... I could never strum consistently with that thing. But thanks! I can definitely get HFT, but idk about YRGM... either way, I won't be playing 360 for a while. >_>

EDIT: 5/22/10- Hey everyone... been a while since I've posted in my thread, lol. (aka it's been a while since I've even played gh, much less done something noteworthy) So my 360 won't read any discs, so I couldn't play MW2 anymore (or the 360 GH games, of course), and it seems like my ps2 won't read the gh2 or gh3 discs... so I'm stuck with GH1 yet again. Luckily I love improving my rank on this game, and I know I can keep it up! The biggest thing that helped me improve was an insane run of GR2R- I improved by 18k! It was insane- I FC'd outside of the intro trips and the beginning of the solo. I freakin FC'd from the ascending trips in the solo to the end! I really shouldn't have hit the outro, but somehow I managed to do it, and on such an insane solo run... I won't be beating that score for a while. I also improved by 6k or so on BatM, on a nearly ideal run... though I missed the last few notes of the song, and I bombed the fast part pretty badly. :p I also had a few good runs of Decontrol the other day, FCing outside of the strumming on my new high score, and FCing outside of the hopos before the strumming and the sp before the solo on another run. (that one was dang close...) I reduxed a few songs as well, but nothing too special. (GH took me an hour and a half on stream, lol... and Stellar I had a possible 3rd place run, except I missed a fairly easy squeeze in the beginning.) So yeah, hopefully I can get some more FCs in this game, and maybe get top 15?
Photobucket
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who needs top15 ? Get top10

Seriously, those wtf runs you're having on impossible songs are just sick !!! I can see you fcing one of these songs soon considering how you're improving (and how you're stuck to (with?) gh1 .__.).

Anyway, great job And get your xbox to work again soon, we need more fcs from you haha (as if you didn't have enough already )
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Who needs top15 ? Get top10

Seriously, those wtf runs you're having on impossible songs are just sick !!! I can see you fcing one of these songs soon considering how you're improving (and how you're stuck to (with?) gh1 .__.).

Anyway, great job And get your xbox to work again soon, we need more fcs from you haha (as if you didn't have enough already )

thanks! I got top 15 already, so I guess top 10 really is next... but I'd literally need to FC Decontrol, TF, and SoD to do it. Hey, maybe I'll pull it off, who knows? And as for the hard songs, GR2R might be feasible- I FC'd the first half of the solo today, so I could probably FC the full solo eventually... but I really suck at the intro trips, and the outro is really inconsistent as well. FiU I actually FC'd like the first half of solo 2, which was pretty crazy. Too bad it was on a terrible run otherwise... but yeah that FC ain't happening, and neither is BatM, lol. I probably won't even try to fix my xbox until school ends, which isn't for another 2 weeks. But hopefully all it'll take will be a bit of compressed air, otherwise I'd have to take it apart, which would suck.

EDIT: 5/26/10- Yup, still GH1. I'm having a blast squeezing this game, and I'm absolutely tearing it up! I'm up to 14 top ten scores, including Crossroads (probably my best refc) TK65, and Fat Lip. (the last two I really never thought I'd get within 1k of first, lol) Also, I've tried a lot to refc CotC, but I kept choking past the ascending trips in solo 3. A few of those chokes could've been at least second place, too. (well, there were a few second place reverse chokes, but a choke's a choke, so they count) Anyway, in FC news, I'm getting pretty close to decontrol... I FC'd the entire hard part (strumming+hopos after it) in one run, while having a one miss run in the strumming on another run. FC will just take a lucky run, really. TF is also getting a tad easier, though I unlearned the first fill, the solo is getting managable. SoD is still ridiculous to me, but if I grind it enough, maybe I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong, lol. Oh, and the last song I reduxed to get 15th place was Hey- I was actually only 2 points from 15th before that run! XD
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG GOOD JOB ON LITTLE GUITARS!!! That song was so hard to FC.

Wait... am I a bit too late for this? Well, I guess I haven't been posting much in the past month, so I still had to come and say something in here. =D And it's nice to see you made it into the top 15 for GH1!! o_O You make reduxing the game sound so cool, to bad I probably couldn't reFC most of the stuff in the first place, let alone get a TOP 10 SCORE! (aka pr0 if you're not Fuggie ;P)

And 2 points from 15 after Crossroads? Really? You should just have gotten one more ticks or something, if you ask me, would have saved you one redux. Haha, but seriously, if you can just fix two or three of those overstrums you have, your rank will be awesom-0. But first, you gotta pass Cristian! xD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 95 of 152

Jump to: