ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
South Park Disc. - Latest: 201 (Censored by Comedy Central)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMagician  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A car bomb was found in front of Viacom HQ at the Times Square.

'New York car bomb' on YouTube

'New York car bomb' on Google

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
toymachine wrote:
Wacky Races?

Hmm....maybe a mixture of both. I couldn't figure out who Mimsy was suppose to be although he was famaliar. He might have been someone from Wacky Races. Other Blue Team members were definitely Looney Tunes though.

Mimsy was based off of Mugsy from the Rocky and Mugsy duo. Rocky was this short mobster guy, and Mugsy was the dimwitted henchmen.

http://dallaspenn.com/pics/albums/backup3/Rocky_and_Mugsy.jpg

Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blehgopie wrote:
Davers wrote:
toymachine wrote:
Wacky Races?

Hmm....maybe a mixture of both. I couldn't figure out who Mimsy was suppose to be although he was famaliar. He might have been someone from Wacky Races. Other Blue Team members were definitely Looney Tunes though.

Mimsy was based off of Mugsy from the Rocky and Mugsy duo. Rocky was this short mobster guy, and Mugsy was the dimwitted henchmen.

That makes much more sense than what I was thinking. I thought it was supposed to be Pinky and the Brain (I never really watched it when I was younger though) since Nathan had all these great idea and Mimsy was too stupid to do any of them right.

Edit: oh cool, post #2500

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Blehgopie wrote:
Davers wrote:
toymachine wrote:
Wacky Races?

That makes much more sense than what I was thinking. I thought it was supposed to be Pinky and the Brain (I never really watched it when I was younger though) since Nathan had all these great idea and Mimsy was too stupid to do any of them right.

Edit: oh cool, post #2500
I was thinking the same exact way about the Nathan/Mimsy=Brain/Pinky. Can't wait for next week's episode!
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9001 wrote:
I was thinking the same exact way about the Nathan/Mimsy=Brain/Pinky. Can't wait for next week's episode!

That's a problem, cause I think the half-season is over (each one traditionally has 7 episodes, and Season 14 is up to 7). Sorry

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blehgopie wrote:
Davers wrote:
toymachine wrote:
Wacky Races?

Ah, yes. That's why it rang a bell. Those are Looney Tune characters (Looney Tunes is by far one of the best cartoons ever created on the face of this planet btw)
BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so wait hold on, What happened to South Park??? There hasent been a new episode in 2 weeks and I havent heard any commercials either, Whats going on??? The season cant be over already can it?!?! Ahh!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BioHazardABZ wrote:
so wait hold on, What happened to South Park??? There hasent been a new episode in 2 weeks and I havent heard any commercials either, Whats going on??? The season cant be over already can it?!?! Ahh!!

The first half of the season is over. South Park does that for every seasons. There's nothing new about it. The second half of the season will air in a couple of months (not sure when exactly.)

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
BioHazardABZ wrote:

The first half of the season is over. South Park does that for every seasons. There's nothing new about it. The second half of the season will air in a couple of months (not sure when exactly.)

Ugh, I feel so dumb now, But whatever, It dosent make sence to take a huge break, its like 2 mini-seasons then.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpsonfreak17 wrote:
BioHazardABZ wrote:

The first Wednesday of October, traditionally.

And yeah, I never liked half-seasons either. The concept just seems dumb to me, but I guess they wanna spread it out to make it less of a wait between each new season? Kinda like the whole no-summer-break-but-lots-of-short-breaks approach to school, which I also happen to hate.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if anyone saw the new episode, SP is probably ending... how does everybody feel about it? The episode was hilarious, the best of the season until the end. Then it smacks you in the face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
So if anyone saw the new episode, SP is probably ending... how does everybody feel about it? The episode was hilarious, the best of the season until the end. Then it smacks you in the face.

Wait...What? I don't have cable, so I can't watch it yet. This oughta be interesting.

But hey, South Park has been around for...what, 15 years? That's a pretty goddamn impressive run.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
B-Fuzz wrote:

Wait...What? I don't have cable, so I can't watch it yet. This oughta be interesting.

But hey, South Park has been around for...what, 15 years? That's a pretty goddamn impressive run.

If you want a plot summary,

Spoilers lol wrote:
Stan starts thinking everything he used to like and everything that adults like is shit now that he's 10 years old and gets diagnosed with "being a cynical asshole," so he's basically forced not to hang out with Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, plus his parents get divorced and he moves into a new house with his mom. Also at the end it seems to imply that Kyle and Cartman have become friends, oddly enough

It actually was surprisingly emotional, though... it's almost as if the ending was a direct message to fans like it's time to move on or something. Landslide was the kicker for me

GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly that episode of South Park was pretty bad. Although I did enjoy the jab at L.A. Noire

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly thought it was pretty good until the end. I wonder what's going to happen next though...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: