ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII - S4 - League AA Week 2 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmuphysicsguy wrote:
anyone else think psxfreak has greatly proved himself to be AAA quality? this is getting ridiculous
Whilst I am seemingly pulling away from the rest of the competition here at the moment, I think this week is the perfect opportunity for anybody and everybody to try and catch up to me. Goodness knows I can't play opposite hands too well, and I honestly can't see that improving too much over the week.

Just fortunate for me that for the 3rd week in a row there's a song that I love that I'll happily play over and over again (YYZ in week 1, Thunderhorse in week 2, Hangar 18 this week), and that crap like Six (hello inability to alt-strum, hence why I bombed on Beast and the Harlot) and Psychobilly Freakout (grr... suck song) hasn't appeared yet.

stubbscroll wrote:
As promised, here are my paths for SCoM.

The path I did manually, leading to my current score of 212k. From measure 115, I followed no particular path, I missed when I had a streak for too long.

http://www.stubbscroll.com/GH/scom_59_manual.png

The path found after an exhaustive computer search, should be optimal within a few thousand points (246387).

http://www.stubbscroll.com/GH/scom_59_solver.png
In your path that lead you to your score, did you bother trying to use your last star power over those triplets spanning measures 169-171?

Also, goodness, the optimal path expecting a break in the middle of those triplets? Yick.

Still, cool to take a look at, thanks!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
stubbscroll wrote:
As promised, here are my paths for SCoM.[snip]
In your path that lead you to your score, did you bother trying to use your last star power over those triplets spanning measures 169-171?

Also, goodness, the optimal path expecting a break in the middle of those triplets? Yick.

Still, cool to take a look at, thanks!

I'm quite sure that I used a 2-2 SP path after measure 115, which means I probably used SP over the triples. I'm not sure if I missed or not in that section. I'm very inconsistent in the solo.

FlannelJacket  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bombed on Soy Bomb. The score for it didn't even make it on my high score list FTL. But My THunderhorse and Mother scores were my top ones, so I guess I'm doing better. 15th isn't bad. And of course ScoM isn't a high score for me. Hope to do good this week.

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
adzicents  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy... I did NOT expect first on Mother OR Thunderhorse... Let alone jumping from 22nd to 2nd place O_O
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
Naka101  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can NOT be happier with this week's results!!!! I didnt even put in a SCOM score and i went from 29th to 16th. MOTHER FTW!!!!

Edit: And wow... i didnt realize that my mother score topped everyone in the other AA leagues too...
OK, make sure your hands are in go spot to the notes then when you get star power, activate at the right times, also use your whammy thing to get more star power becuase the crowd likes star power and they will grant you 5 stars. also always be looking at the tv screen and dont get distracted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: