ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: WoR Info Thread (Last Updated August 6th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 376, 377, 378  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lpunderground19  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
lpunderground19 wrote:
Despite my general dislike for Megadeth, that was a frickin cool song. I wonder if they will sell an mp3 or something?

Listen to some earlier Megadeth around Rust in Peace, as this track isn't too far from that, though with all of the polish of newer Megadeth.

My friends are really into megadeth, and the only cd of theirs i liked was rust in peace. I actually bought most of it in rock band. No surprise I like this song.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Diemon Dave
OOberdOOd  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh didn't the GuitarHero twitter thing say there were going to have a bunch of announcements at E3?

=(
Thom1234  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOberdOOd wrote:
Uhhh didn't the GuitarHero twitter thing say there were going to have a bunch of announcements at E3?

=(

To people outside of the rhythm gaming community, the things they said at E3 were "announcements."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prepare for War alone is harder than all of GH3 save TTFAF with Fury of the Storm coming close, maybe beating it.

This setlist looks amazing though. Plenty of metal and plenty of rock.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Llednik  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffo2448 wrote:
Llednik wrote:
I'm sorry if I offended anybody and I didn't mean to be a troll. The song looks like fun and I am very excited to play it and for the whole game. It's just that with all the hype and people saying that it might even be harder than Fots I expected more.

jeffo2448 wrote:
If you want technicality and difficulty, go download some damn custom charts.

I do have customs and I enjoy them very much but fc'ing a custom chart doesn't bring the same satisfaction as something official.

In respect, I apologize for coming off as a hardass, but in my honest opinion I feel the developers would have a hard time finding a song that is "ridiculously hard" or "will take a while to FC", etc.. etc... I don't think it will ever happen in a GH game, with the exception of customs. Maybe you need something that is more of a challenge? Real guitar perhaps? If you don't already play, I highly recommend it... I'm still struggling with the basics, but it's such a great accomplishment.

I'm glad we could be mature about this(not sarcasm I do appreciate it). I don't mean that I want something that will take the top players a long time to fc, I know that a song that hard just about doesn't exist outside of broken strumming. I just wanted something that would take me a while to fc. And as far as a greater challenge is concerned I already play the French horn which is according to guiness the hardest instrument to play, I also used to play mellophone in marching band but I've graduated now as well as lead trumpet in jazz band. I appreciate the respectful version of "play realtar" but I already play enough real music.

No part of this post is meant to be offensive and if it is ask me to re-word it.

toymachine wrote:
Fuck the mainstream- moar shred, and cheesy metal visuals.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Llednik
Kingsy  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.starpowerpodcast.com/2010/06/18/guitar-hero-warriors-of-rock-exclusive-look/
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingsy wrote:
http://www.starpowerpodcast.com/2010/06/18/guitar-hero-warriors-of-rock-exclusive-look/

Again by Flyleaf confirmed to be in game. they have it sit on the quickplay screen on it long enough XD

Also confirmation that power challenges in quickplay will have seperate leaderboards. So everyone who wanted to fuck around with powers and scores can do so without screwing with regular play. All integrated into one quickplay experience, along with challenges on every song on every instrument (roughly 13 overall for each song?).

I don't think I'll ever be done with this game. ever.

EDIT: EXCESSIVE PAUSING.

JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sudden Death is not the hardest song in the game"

-- Brian Bright

EDIT: The whole challenge that is strictly for beating friends on your friends list is infinitely genius, not to mention EXCESSIVE PAUSING.

Really liking this game so far, glad I already pre-ordered it along with Rock Band 3, should be a great holiday season for rhythm gaming.

Yveul  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm in love with this game. And with Toymachine by the way.

I only hope they will improve some details, like adding more fierce to the "You Rock" message that still looks like the weak GH5 one.

It's Warriors of Rock. We need violence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
Prepare for War alone is harder than all of GH3 save TTFAF with Fury of the Storm coming close, maybe beating it.

Prepare for War didn't sound harder on the MP3. The only parts that sound hard is the fast fretting before ZP starts singing after the slow solo, and the solo after that and before the third chorus.

Then again, I'm a bad measurer of difficulty, so ignore me if you want.

Yvuel: Indeed. I liked GH3's YOU ROCK the best. But GH1 and 2's exploding fretboard worked as well.

Maybe combine the two?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Kane40  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Toymachine : Did you get to play with the new plastar ? If so, how did it feel ?

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane40 wrote:
@ Toymachine : Did you get to play with the new plastar ? If so, how did it feel ?

I actually liked it- it felt a lot better than my GH5tar.

evy still thinks Les Paul is king though
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
CyberRaiza wrote:

Prepare for War didn't sound harder on the MP3. The only parts that sound hard is the fast fretting before ZP starts singing after the slow solo, and the solo after that and before the third chorus.

Then again, I'm a bad measurer of difficulty, so ignore me if you want.

Yvuel: Indeed. I liked GH3's YOU ROCK the best. But GH1 and 2's exploding fretboard worked as well.

Maybe combine the two?
Perhaps he was referring to "If You Want Peace...Prepare For War" by Children of Bodom (confirmed GH:WoR song), because it's batshit insane on drums and guitar.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Brian Bright really say that there are gonna be 14 Intensity 9 and 10 songs?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overwin wrote:
I have the whole album, actually. All the songs have something that really stands out for me, a solo, a riff, bass, drums... In fact, all of them have more than one thing that is really appealing.

Personally, it seems like it would be in a new album.

StormEagle wrote:
Did Brian Bright really say that there are gonna be 14 Intensity 9 and 10 songs?

If he did, then I'm screwed (on Guitar, I could just sing my way through).

Region: NTSC
Instruments: Vocals (Expert), Guitar (Expert)
Games Imported: GHWT
Ex-Wii Rocker: GH3, GHWT, GH5, GHVH

Will Get RB2, GH:WoR, & RB3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 376, 377, 378  Next
Page 83 of 378

Jump to: