Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHM: On Tour - Game Over!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadline in 19 minutes! At this point in time, Torpy11 will be lynched.

Day 1 Vote Count:
If you see any errors, please point them out.
Last post seen: DemonHybrid, page 31.

[3] Torpy11: EmoArbiter, Shaguar, diddin, (EmoArbiter), (OpenYourEyes), (DemonHybrid), (Fugitive), (Fugitive)

[2] Fugitive: DemonHybrid, Parama, (DemonHybrid), (Shaguar), (EmoArbiter), (Torpy11), (Parama)

[2] diddin: DirtyCruncher, pman5595, (Fugitive), (OpenYourEyes), (Parama)

[2] Parama: OpenYourEyes, Fugitive, (Fugitive), (EmoArbiter), (Fugitive)

[1] MehPlusRawr: FingerQuick, (OpenYourEyes), (Shaguar), (Fugitive), (Shaguar)

[1] OpenYourEyes: MehPlusRawr, (DemonHybrid), (TheLonging), (Parama), (Shaguar), (DemonHybrid), (Parama), (diddin)

[0] pman5595: (TheLonging), (Parama), (OpenYourEyes),(dragoninforcer)

[0] ace5993: (EmoArbiter), (MehPlusRawr), (FingerQuick)

[0] DirtyCruncher: (OpenYourEyes)

[0] EmoArbiter: (Parama)

[0] No Lynch: None

Not Voting: ace5993, Torpy11

[6/7] Deadline Extension: ace5993, MehPlusRawr, DemonHybrid, diddin, OpenYourEyes, Fugitive,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch. If you notice a mistake, please point it out. Deadline is currently on June 17th, 2010 at 8:00 PM PST.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day over =|
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:
Day over =|

LethalFishEater wrote:
8. There is to be no talking during the "twilight" period in this game. The twilight period is defined as the time between the final vote needed for a lynch (i.e. the hammer) and one of the moderators posting the flavor and officially declaring it night. There will be a small grace period for those who intended on posting before the hammer, which will last about 10 minutes. Those who intentionally post during twilight will be given a warning, and action may be taken depending upon frequency of twilight posting.
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

End of Day 1 Vote Count:
If you see any errors, please point them out.
Last post seen: Fugitive, page 35.

[3] Torpy11: EmoArbiter, Shaguar, diddin, (EmoArbiter), (OpenYourEyes), (DemonHybrid), (Fugitive)

[2] Fugitive: DemonHybrid, Parama, (DemonHybrid), (Shaguar), (EmoArbiter), (Torpy11), (Parama)

[2] diddin: DirtyCruncher, pman5595, (Fugitive), (OpenYourEyes), (Parama)

[2] Parama: OpenYourEyes, Fugitive, (Fugitive), (EmoArbiter), (Fugitive)

[1] MehPlusRawr: FingerQuick, (OpenYourEyes), (Shaguar), (Fugitive), (Shaguar)

[1] OpenYourEyes: MehPlusRawr, (DemonHybrid), (TheLonging), (Parama), (Shaguar), (DemonHybrid), (Parama), (diddin)

[0] pman5595: (TheLonging), (Parama), (OpenYourEyes),(dragoninforcer)

[0] ace5993: (EmoArbiter), (MehPlusRawr), (FingerQuick)

[0] DirtyCruncher: (OpenYourEyes)

[0] EmoArbiter: (Parama)

[0] No Lynch: None

Not Voting: ace5993, Torpy11

[6/7] Deadline Extension: ace5993, MehPlusRawr, DemonHybrid, diddin, OpenYourEyes, Fugitive

End of Day 1. Stop posting. Flavor and role reveal in a bit. @soras: I'm leaving flavor and reveal to you, so post it whenever you feel it's ready. @DemonHybrid: I'm going to ignore the post and give you benefit of the doubt, so no warning for you. If this happens again with anyone else, however, an official warning will be doled out. I will most likely be AFK for the rest of the night, so the OP will not be updated with flavor, etc until the morning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Torpy11 sat down to read the morning paper, he couldn't help but feel a little giddy inside. He was set to be married the following day. What more could a man ask for? He had a full life ahead of him, full of great things.

BANG

Torpy11's newspaper flew across his breakfast table as he whipped around to see what that incredible noise behind him was. A brawny man holding a massive pump-action shotgun was slowly leveling the barrel towards Torpy11.

"I know why you're here." Torpy11 stated in an accepting manner. "But you've got the wrong guy."

The man led Torpy11 to the gallows, but before he actually dropped, the man with the shotgun pulled the trigger, blasting Torpy-bits all over the town square.

Torpy11's soon-to-be wife rushed down the stairs, half dressed, towards the town square. She couldn't believe the scene that met her eyes. She took the shotgun from the man that killed her husband, and took her own life as well.

*The Lakers win the NBA finals!*

Torpy11,
Vanilla Townie, has been lynched

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night 1 has started. Those with QTs may now post in them. Night 1 will end on Sunday, June 20th, 2010, at 11PM EST, or if all night actions are received before the deadline. All actions must be PMed to me or sorasgoof before deadline, if they are not PMed, they will not be recorded.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you guys know, pman has been replaced, and DC's V/LA is over.

sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaguar couldn't help but feel bad for Torpy11's family. After all, they had been best friends since the second grade. The day after Torpy11's death, Shaguar went to Torpy11's old house to console his parents. After a great dinner, during which many old memories were recalled, Shaguar started to make her way home. At the end of her street, she began to hear whispering. Like a cliched horror film, she went to investigate. She saw a group of people, all wearing black robes. The biggest member of this group pulled his silenced sidearm, and a bullet hit Shaguar right between the eyes.

Shaguar, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.

It is now Day 2. No more posting in QTs, if you have them.

Parama  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaguar was town, what a shocker.

<_<

Vote: Fugitive

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
Shaguar was town, what a shocker.

<_<

Vote: Fugitive

Answer me a few things.

1. Why Fugitive immediately?
2. What do you think of the Torpy flip?

Shaguar's death didn't help anyone with anything. She seemed obviously town to me, however, I think the Torpy flip gives us some information. I don't like how OYE and Torpy acted exactly the same, but OYE had more of the scum in his defense IMO. Torpy, in hindsight, acted scummy but seemed to be trying to stay out of the way, which may or may not be a scum tell. Townies, however, are supposed to try to stay out of the way while adding as much discussion as possible.

I don't like how Fugitive thought Torpy had a high chance of being scum when OYE was let off the hook, still. I'm going to vote for OYE this time, however, because the demeanor of him and Torpy sharply contrasts and Fugitive only may have had the wrong idea (doesn't absolve him from looking scummy though). Like I said, he's like Torpy with WAY more of the scum, and Torpy was playing scummy already.

Vote: OpenYourEyes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Parama  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:

1. Why Fugitive immediately?

He's my #1 scum pick
DemonHybrid wrote:
2. What do you think of the Torpy flip?

Thought the wagon was stupid, thought the case was stupid, townflip is unsurprising.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:
Townies, however, are supposed to try to stay out of the way while adding as much discussion as possible.

But why? Townies should have nothing to be afraid of cause they know that they're town

Also would anyone like to lol at the phone call I got this morning upon the day start >_>

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmoArbiter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Townies, however, are supposed to try to stay out of the way while adding as much discussion as possible.

But why? Townies should have nothing to be afraid of cause they know that they're town

Also would anyone like to lol at the phone call I got this morning upon the day start >_>

Before I started playing mafia, I looked up some strategy paragraphs from veteran players, and a good amount of them said that if you're town, you simply don't want to get in the way. Discussion is vital to the game, but not getting in the way helps the town more than anything else you can possibly do.

Not getting in the way and defending yourself are two different things, by the way.
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said anything about defending yourself

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmoArbiter wrote:
I never said anything about defending yourself

I know. Just throwing it out as a pre-emptive. Defending yourself constantly looks scummy, especially when there are votes against you. Staying out of the way while adding to the discussion now and then looks town and is what town should do, according to the paragraphs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 35 of 73

Jump to: