ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: WoR Info Thread (Last Updated August 6th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 376, 377, 378  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ash678  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
ash678 wrote:
i hope that the pantera song rumored is true because its my fav song from them and would be awesome to play. but i cant see the song being on any music game cos the masters dont exist anymore if im not mistaken

You'd be happy to know that Pantera's The Great Southern Trendkill is in RB, save for Suicide Note Pt I (due to issues with the masters >__>). It's certainly promising for GH6's chances of getting a (non-awful non-live version) of a Pantera song. Don't despair about the chances of a Pantera song. Although don't get too hopeful about specific songs on that list.

I'm not trying to advertise RB for this, just mentioning that there are studio masters of a band whose studio masters were doubted in a game.

yeah i have them they are great fun but i just heard they dont have any masters before that album and thats why smash hits/greatest hits got the live version of cowboys from hell. if thats the case then i dont think the pantera - domination should even been on the rumored setlist in the first post lol. although it is my fav song by them
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was a Pantera song i'd want, it would be Becoming.

But if i couldn't have that, i'd have to pick Walk
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash678 wrote:
i just heard they dont have any masters before that album and thats why smash hits/greatest hits got the live version of cowboys from hell.

If what I've heard about GH6 is true, they most certainly have usable masters from before TGST, although I can't really say more than this without getting in trouble with people for "leaking" stuff. (No, I'm not gonna say how far back I know the apparently usable masters go.) >__>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you should all know by now that jumping to the "unusable/nonexistent masters" conclusion is generally a stupid idea. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, etc...
MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
If there was a Pantera song i'd want, it would be Becoming.

But if i couldn't have that, i'd have to pick Walk

Ew not the most overplayed and boring Pantera song.

Suicide Note pt 1 and 2 put together would be amazing, or Shredding Skin or Hollow or Cemetery Gates. Yesterday Don't Mean Shit would be good but it'd be censored from the get-go.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a question, are all the gh5 songs importable to ghwor or is it like ghwt and only some of the songs will be transfered? just curious, as my gh5 disc broke today and i want to know if ill be able to play all the songs from gh5 again

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
just a question, are all the gh5 songs importable to ghwor or is it like ghwt and only some of the songs will be transfered? just curious, as my gh5 disc broke today and i want to know if ill be able to play all the songs from gh5 again

Don't think anything has been talked about for Imports yet. I wish most of it would be importable, but seeing that they haven't tried to do much of anything with imports so far, I'm not keeping myself excited for it in GH6.
Overwin  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's safe to say the same songs that exported to BH will export to GHWoR.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
Most of them do. Not all. Notably 2MtM and the Tom Petty tracks :c

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Guitar_Hero_5

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MercyfulFate wrote:
Suicide Note pt 1 and 2 put together would be amazing

It won't be happening. HMX has already said that the only reason that Suicide Note Pt I is not in RB through the TGST DLC was literally unusable masters. However, Pt II was usable and appeared as expected. (I wouldn't call it fun on anything though. >__>)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for some logical deducting. I believe that maybe a Paramore song should be in this game, for they had a song in every even number game if you don't count GH2. So if the trend is correct it should be in this game. trends generally work on the Rock Band, until Pantera killed it. (THE TREND IS DEAD) Maybe I'm just being ignorant. Think about it. Guitar Hero: WoR is the Third MAIN full band Game that they have produced. (GHWT, GH5, GHWoR) And Ignorance is on Paramore's THIRD album (Brand New Eyes). I'm no lawyer, but the evidence stacks up.

Also since we're on the topic of Pantera, I would believe that I'm broken would be in the game. Think about it, Far Beyond driven is Seventh Pantera Album and GH:WoR is the Seventh Original Songs (so no GH:SH/GH) not band specific game! (GH, GH2, GH80s, GH3, GHWT, GH5, GH:WoR) Coincidence? I think not. The developers are also making fun of the fact that many haters say Guitar Hero is broken!

I would also be led to believe that Eve 6's Inside Out would be in the game, but before you guys jump all over me, here's my reasoning: This game might be known as GH:WoR but some people call it Guitar Hero 6. I'll wait for you to put yourself back together, 'cause I think I just blew your mind. This fits perfectly, I mean look at this, it is another Rock Band repeat so fans of that song could stop playing RB and get this game instead, we've already had a couple repeats, so the evidence points to this being in game.

I believe that we might also be getting something by Nickelback since they changed their minds on how rhythm games might not actually suck. You would say "but LasFas, a nickel is worth 5 cents" and I would agree with you, but look deeper into it. If you look at a Nickel, it wouldn't be a long road, it would silver side up. I looked at the album and guess what the album went in the US. Platinum x 6. TIMES SIX. Coincidence? No Way, Jose. My guess would be the most famous song off the album How You Remind Me.

I'm like FreeXBird, but with Guitar Hero!

Or my logic could be faulty, and I'm just wishlisting. =P

Last edited by Lasfas on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasfas wrote:
Logical deducting

You, sir, win 1000 internets. Your logic is flawless.

Last edited by Nikolai3035 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
memesis  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasfas wrote:
Nothing locgical

Yusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that one flew over your head bro

Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis: nothing logical?

thatsthejoke.jpg

I would find a nice epic facepalm image for you, but laziness and food are taking me away from this topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 158, 159, 160 ... 376, 377, 378  Next
Page 159 of 378

Jump to: