Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thenewkid- what is a geetr hyro?? random gh1 binge 0.o fc31
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Thenewkid- what is a geetr hyro?? random gh1 binge 0.o fc31 Reply with quote

Intro

My Youtube

i have xbox360 and xbl, but i personally like ps2 better, so i spend most of my time on that. my gamer tag is IswimAW71...

RB acc thread (rbgd ftw!!)(43/43 rbgd xbass fgfc!, working on guitar now )

Recent accomplishment
Acc. Hall of Fame
Banners

2/5/2012

Randomely played gh1 today. Fc'd farewell myth. Dunno if there is more th to come, I might get hooked again 0_o

_____________________________________________________________£____

6/9/2011

2 more fcs for gh2 leaving me one away from 45, looking though, i think i can get 50 within a week if i wanted to . less talk more rokk was actually from 2 days ago, and im actually really proud of it because i pretty much had to strum the whole song since its so broken (thanks 11 yr old me and ghex ) , yyz's pretty cool too, solo d just clicked for me when i played it today, 3 tries and an fc.

i may actually get back into gh, its kinda fun

6/5/2011

meh.. nothing special, but an arterial black fc. i have finals next week and ive just been procrastinating , and i popped in gh2... took like 20 minutes, i always used to overanylize the solo i guess?? i dunno. maybe ill post more now, maybe not, i dunno... . i kinda miss sh, but my lifes so busy now itll be rough

if anyone wants a pic, ill upload it, but i dont really wanna sync my ipod right now so im not...

2/1/2011

Psychosocial Fc!

well umm hai everybody! ive been so busy now that im in highschool its been a lot tougher to find time in my day for gh and whatnot! but i did join a league (GHWoR guitar) to try and get back into it a bit more, and while i was working on it i took a break and played psychosocial, and just out of the blue fc'd it. i think its a really overrated song (the solo is so easy), but it is my best fc on GHRAWR so far, so i thought it was worth an acc thread bump! .

11/2/2010

SUPER EPIC SOLO MONTAGE!!! (be warned i am not responsible for any result of the epicness of this montage, including but not limited to... mind asplosion, shock, turtles... )

solo list (ones in bold are most epic)...
-gh:m disposable heroes solo b
-gh80s play with me solo e - chorus 5c
-gh:sh play with me guitar solo 1f
-gh:m dyers eve solos a-c
-gh3 holiday in cambodia intro
-gh:wor nemesis solo 1
-gh:m master of puppets hammett solos a-c
-gh80s electric eye solos a-c
-gh2 gemini bridge
-gh3 FCPREMIX mosh solo
-gh:wor setting fire to sleeping giants verse 3b

-gh:m battery akaline solo a-c
-gh:m war ensemble solo 2a-2b
-gh2 the light that blinds intro a
-gh80s round and round outro
-gh:m seek and destroy solos 1-3
-gh:sh raining blood storm a - the mighty thunderstrike
-gh2 fall of pangaea solos 1c-1d
-gh3(dlc) soothsayer vsb
-gh3(dlc) soothsayer vsa

anyways, im uber proud of this, so watch it!!! also, i think imma get into gh:m again now, i think i can get to 30 fcs, and maybe become top 5 overall on ps2, which are my goals. also, i want to fc master of puppets and seek and destroy, like, now, so those are my next goals.

11/1/2010

yeah im back from my scorehero extended leave of absense!!! well, between school football swimming and homework (all on the same nights most of the time), i havent had time for anytihng, including gh unfortunately... . but being as i have no school tomorrow (ELECTION DAY FTW!!!!) i decided to do something fun with guitar hero... LIKE MAKE A SUPER EPIC SOLO MONTAGE!!!!!!! :P Its a work in progress as of now, but i did some super insane stuff that i promise will be in my upcoming solo montage...

-soothsayer devil solo a (yeah, no typo... solo a, as in the unpossible one)
-disposable heroes solo b (randomely hit the wtf trips... :O )
-fall of pangea solo 1 (i think thats the one i fc'd, the hard one ;D )
edit: war ensemble solo 2 (stupid tapping is stupid, took forever)

... and you have to stay tuned for my montage to see the rest!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (but those are the best stuff [so far], im not gnna lie).

hopefully though, i will have more time to be on scorehero, because foootball is over, and swimming's time changes to after school, so on nihgts that i have little homework, i might be able to sneak back here from time to time .

10/5/10

whoa! i <3 tapping solos!! this was so much win that i just had to lrn2fc it. a somewhat lucky run though, if you watch the end i almost missed in the last transition, i hit the green SO late!!! i was lucky!!!

WTFBBQSAUCE!? FC VIDEO!!

9/26/2010

2 new gh80s fc's including CAUGHT IN A MOSH!

synchonocity II was really easy, i just didnt have it yet so i got it... ciam, not so much. i had a nasy 100% overstrum choke, and struggled with the part so much... but i finally got the fc .

9/24/2010

FINALLY 150/211 !!!
& GH2 #40 !!!!
& GH1 #30 !!!!!
& YES WE CAN FC !!!!!!!! (complete mind asploshon )

wow!

well, not much to say honestly, but heres the pics...

9/19/2010

WAT?!?!? SEVENTEEN FC!!

that came out of no where!! fc that should be way out of my league, but i fc'd it... ON VIDEO!!! the videos coming soon, but im so excited right now that idk what to do withmyself

also, later, i think ill stream (for the first time in my life ) for 150 fc's!

9/17/2010

well, hmm after getting really annoyed at crossroads after my 5th 100% today, i decided to work on something else... hence my 2 new fcs. iron man was a one try really easy overdue fc and godzilla was something ive been working on for a little while and ive choked several times, but it feels good to get that out of the way. also, 3 more till 150!!!

9/15/2010

so over the past week or so ive been accumulating gh2 fcs in my very limited spare time, and well there not accomplishment thread worthy on their own, together, their some pretty nice fcs!! .

crazy on you - took like 3 tries, technical song, but nothing too hard once you learn how the chart goes

tonight imma rock you tonight - that trills impossible ... a lucky run that honestly probably shouldnt have happened, but so what ?!?!?

x-stream - annoying song, but hell, it was an fc
(no pic lol)

push push - never understood the solo, but i took it into practice mode and discovered that if you tap the oranges in the solo, it becomes 1000000x easier, but i was a bit lucky that i didnt choke in the outro.

sweet child o mine - guns and roses = win. first time ive played this song in months, but somehow got the strumming fc'd and didnt choke. yummy.

also, this leaves me at 145 fcs, 5 away from my current goal of 510/211. i want my 150th fc to be yes we can, and i also want it to be my 40th gh2 fc. so right now, this is how i want my next 5 fcs to go...

random gh1 song
random gh1 song
sychronocity II (80s)
random gh2 song
YES WE CAN!!

its gonna be epic

9/12/2010

I GOT IT!!!

&the lolchoke...

as if yesterday didnt suck enough, i just choked notb in the last 3 notes... FML. i have a pic, but im not putting it up till i get the fc.... worst choke of my life no doubt.

9/11/2010

oh no!!! this one hurt a lot.

9/5/2010

EDIT: TAKE IT OFF GH1 FC!!!

again, totally random run and an awesome fc!!!

so i got 5 new gh2 fcs today. they all were songs that were really easy for me (except jessica, that was really annoying for some reason) but since i havent played gh2 in years, i didnt have them. i still have 6 or 7 easy ones left before i even have to work for them, so i expect to get more soon .

also, im getting really close to 150/211, which is my short term goal as of now. i have quite a few loleasy stuff left in gh1 and gh2 (and maybe 80s?? idk) so i hope to get this in the next week or two . also, i already know what my #150 is gonna be: YES WE CAN!!!! somehow, i never fc'd that (i 100% overstrummed it once and then gave up on it for the time) and it will make for an epic #150

9/2/2010

EDIT: DONT HOLD BACK FC ON A RANDOM RUN!!! WTF!!! GH3XFC58!!!!

EDIT2:TODAY GETS BETTER AND BETTER #59 MY CURSE

oh sry the pics blurry i was shaking a bit and my cameras real low resolution

so todays my birthday, and my parents and grandparents got me a gh:wor full bundle for my birthday as a gift!! i cant wait to actually try drums now , as i, for the first time, will actually have a working drum kit (and an epically awesome guitar ).

in other news, i had 2 annoying chokes today. 1 in freebird in solo L (i wanna redo this with a path), and one in my curse in the last 18 nps trill thing. ill get both of these really soon though...

Banners!!

Acc. Hall of Fame

8/25/2010

ALL OF THIS FUCKING FC!!!!!! YES!!!!! BY FAR MY GREATEST GH ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

7/23/2010

WHOA! that just happened O_O

5/22/2010 - gh1 full game 5 stars!! - COWBOYS FROM HELL 5 STARS / All of this near fc!!!

5/5/2010

4/17/2010 - FINALLY!! GH3XFC#50!!!! Before I Forget Fc!!!!

3/19/2010
GH3 FG5*!!!! TTFAF 575k!!!!

3/1/10 - Institutionalized -8 Video

EPICC SIGHTREAD!!! 1/8/2010 - Carry On My Wayward Son Sightread Fc

CULT OF PERSONALITY FC 12/29/2009
Video

Goals (edited 4/3/2010)
[x]FGFC a game (Green Day Rock Band XBass!!)
[ ]get a fc in the 200+ difficulty on the original fc breakdown
[ ]FC the first 7 tiers of gh3 (39/41) [Holiday in Cambodia + Knights of Cydonia]
[x]60 Gh3 Fcs (60/60) [YAY]
[ ]50 Gh2 Fcs (42/50) [not a hard enough goal should be achieved soon]
[ ]25 Gh80s Fcs (23/25) [fcing 17 made this a whole hell of a lot easier]
[ ]35 Gh1 Fcs (30/35) [managable... but wont be easy]
[ ]80 Gh5 Fcs (45/80) [this shouldnt be too hard i already have demons, i just havent finished playing all the songs yet]
[ ]Fc solo b in jordan
[ ]Fc solo c in jordan
[x]Fc seventeen
[ ]Fc institutionalized
[x]Fc all of this
[ x ] 150/211 (29 + 40 + 21 + 60 = 150!!) [achieved 9/23/2010! ]
[size=20] [ ] 175/211 (30 +40 + 23 + 60 = 153)

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.

Last edited by thenewkidaw71 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 am; edited 310 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to make your pics a tad bit smaller. They are very hard to tell what they are without scrolling way over to the right. Photobucket allows you to resize your pics for better posting online.

Congrats on the Even Flow FC I remember going for that and it was a pain in the butt. And good luck on the HiC FC. You're gonna need it for that intro. lol Then you just have to pray you don't choke afterwards..... <.<
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Might want to make your pics a tad bit smaller. They are very hard to tell what they are without scrolling way over to the right. Photobucket allows you to resize your pics for better posting online.

Congrats on the Even Flow FC I remember going for that and it was a pain in the butt. And good luck on the HiC FC. You're gonna need it for that intro. lol Then you just have to pray you don't choke afterwards..... <.<

thanks!

and for teh images, they were made before this thread and i didnt care about resizing them, but for the future ill definately keep that in mind

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Mogwai  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, you got some weird goals. I mean, you've FC'd Stricken and 100%'d CoP, but you're yet to 500K NotB? Nothing wrong with that, of course, just so weird to me because I think both of those are pretty hard, and much harder than 500K.

But yeah, solid work dude. You've got some pretty impressive FCs. And even though some people think that Even Flow isn't too hard, I've had so much trouble with that song, so seeing anybody with it is always a pretty cool sight for me.

Good luck on the rest of your goals. From what you've done so far, I'm sure you can do them all, and most of them will probably be pretty soon too.
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for BIM SOLO 58%!!!!! and other stuff hahahahaha

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mogwai wrote:
Woah, you got some weird goals. I mean, you've FC'd Stricken and 100%'d CoP, but you're yet to 500K NotB? Nothing wrong with that, of course, just so weird to me because I think both of those are pretty hard, and much harder than 500K.

ahhah, i agree with you but im a failure at alt-strumming so anything at all with a NotB speed pattern is impossible for me...

but thanks on the positive movitation thingy

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPIC BUMP FOR COP FC ON PIC AND VIDEO COMING SOON!!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw you got 58% on BiM solo yesterday, and when I saw the title, I thought you might be lying for a minute...until I saw you had a pic! Great job! That's a pretty tough FC!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump because i can

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for having skillz

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump bump bump bump!
this is the 4th one with no comment!!
plz, youll be my best friend ever if you do!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job cult of personality is very tough, if you want to fc a 8th teir song, try cliffs of dover, if you can do intro solo b and solo c(or d maybe) then its in the bag!

thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for many annymous good things

nickyboy909 wrote:
nice job cult of personality is very tough, if you want to fc a 8th teir song, try cliffs of dover, if you can do intro solo b and solo c(or d maybe) then its in the bag!

thanks!!! intro b is a bitch to me though so idk if ill be getting it any time soon.. its nice to be optimistic though

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for overstrumms!!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for trogdor the burninator

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: