ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH1 Hard League Week 3 results and **PLAYOFFS!**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
So whose going to win, RJ or {}, going to be very interesting, and Im eagerly awaiting the results.

Cheers

Aha aha hahaha haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaackkkkkk

Since I can't hold constant through the OSSOD and I've gotten just about every squeezable micro-point before and after that section, I know who I'd put my money on. My score stinks but I can't get it up any higher without being able to hold a multiplier through those damn orange notes

I definitely gave it a go though and I'm gonna try a few more times before turning in my score. Still hoping for that miracle run.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just couldn't do any more, turned in my pitiful score. My strumming thumb/wrist is really achey tonight so I'm not going to try anymore.

Thanks to all you guys, this was a blast.

Hope somebody was rooting for me (no offense emptyset ) but sorry I didn't do better.

Nite all
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
emptyset  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
Thanks to all you guys, this was a blast.

Hope somebody was rooting for me (no offense emptyset ) but sorry I didn't do better.

To be honest, I was rooting for you!

This was a lot of fun, I enjoy the group of people in this league immensely. I was able to exceed my expectations for this song, so I'm also happy about that. It took me a MUCH longer time than I anticipated to get it, however...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
RJUCPU    227571  98%,  271 NS
emptyset  264480  100%  576 ns

congrats on FCing emptyset and RJU, you got a much higher score than i coulda got

result: emptyset wins

edit: by the way emptyset, i noticed you've uploaded a lot of high ranking scores on GH1, are you plotting a comeback on the GH1 hard ranks?

My Youtube Videos
GH2 360 Pro Face Off TF FTW!!! (still waiting)
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
To be honest, I was rooting for you!

This was a lot of fun, I enjoy the group of people in this league immensely. I was able to exceed my expectations for this song, so I'm also happy about that. It took me a MUCH longer time than I anticipated to get it, however...

Awww thank you ... I'm very happy with 2nd place.

I agree it was a lot of fun and this group has been the best. I wish we weren't finished

Emptyset, you did just awesome!! I am majorly impressed with that FC. Very well done. I knew I didn't have a chance with the FC on this song since I just haven't the skill for the 16ths yet. But I'm getting better all the time and since I've only been playing for about 4 months, I'll get there eventually.

You guys have all been great and thank you all for making this competitive and fun.
emptyset  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
I knew I didn't have a chance with the FC on this song since I just haven't the skill for the 16ths yet. and since I've only been playing for about 4 months, I'll get there eventually.

Only 4 months?!? That's quite impressive skill for such a short time. Keep up the good work...

By the way, I screwed up the 16ths a few times before I got it, it's actually tougher on Hard because you have to start and stop a few times. I kept yellow and orange held down the whole time, and waited until the first O note started to cross the bottom of the fretboard each time before I started strumming so I wouldn't go too fast - - it seemed to click consistently after that.

ponyboy86 wrote:
edit: by the way emptyset, i noticed you've uploaded a lot of high ranking scores on GH1, are you plotting a comeback on the GH1 hard ranks?

I don't know what you're talking about...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
Only 4 months?!? That's quite impressive skill for such a short time. Keep up the good work...

By the way, I screwed up the 16ths a few times before I got it, it's actually tougher on Hard because you have to start and stop a few times. I kept yellow and orange held down the whole time, and waited until the first O note started to cross the bottom of the fretboard each time before I started strumming so I wouldn't go too fast - - it seemed to click consistently after that.

Yes, we just got the PS2 and GH1 at Xmas. Probably spent less than 4 mo on GH1 as I had to go out and buy GH2 end of January and that took precedence lol but about 4 months overall for both. Such an addictive game.

I also held down the Y/O throughout but just couldn't keep the strum consistent enough throughout to keep a multiplier. I'm just not that hot at alt strumming yet, took me forever to get some of these songs where it's required, if it had been a solid streak of 16ths without the holds I'd have had a better shot.

emptyset wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:

Bring it on! LOL

Last edited by RJUCPU on Thu May 10, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
ponyboy86 wrote:

well when i came on scorehero this morning i saw

emptyset 1st Hey

on the recently submitted scores.

thats why i asked, anyway it don't matter

i guess this topic has hit an end then and has to be moved to the past seasons forum

its been a fun season everyone. if you want to keep playing GH1 hard. i got a rivalry going on in the Rivalries forum, which me, RJUCPU and sukergod are already at (and Dr Sham will be joining us soon).

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10919

My Youtube Videos
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes this league was defintly a treat even if there were only half a dozen of us. Even though we have a rivarly on the go we still should have a season 3 some time in the future. Hopefully it will be a bit more organizd this time around though.

Cheers
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
yes this league was defintly a treat even if there were only half a dozen of us. Even though we have a rivarly on the go we still should have a season 3 some time in the future. Hopefully it will be a bit more organizd this time around though.

Cheers

come on ponyboy86 for league commish ;)

i mean look at how organised i am on that rivalry we're doing

My Youtube Videos
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponyboy86 wrote:
sukergod wrote:

Cheers

come on ponyboy86 for league commish ;)

i mean look at how organised i am on that rivalry we're doing

You got my vote
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey id like to do it as well, but the problem is, is that you cant be in the league then.

Cheers
ponyboy86  

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Hey id like to do it as well, but the problem is, is that you cant be in the league then.

Cheers

i'm willing to make that sacrifice

My Youtube Videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: