ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WoR Xbox 360 Achievement Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: GH:WoR Xbox 360 Achievement Group Reply with quote

Hey, all. We all love and need our achievements, right? Let's make a band then! I'm really only a seasoned vet when it comes to guitar, but I could play bass or suffer through vocals as well (don't have a drum set anymore). Most of the band achievements don't look that difficult anyway, and some of them require unusual setups like two vocalists or a "non-standard" group (like doubling up on one instrument, I'm guessing).

If you want in, post here with your tag and availability, and feel free to shoot me a FR. I'm PistonHonda22.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
Silly  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in going for some cheevos, I'm on from 5pm-1am GMT (mostly, I'm pretty much available 24/7) and I can jump on any instrument needed. If I'm online when people are available to play send me an invite and I'll switch games.

GT: Loistava

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Kane40  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good topic. I'm only missing the standard band 5* and the 2112 part 4 achievements.
Mainly Xpert Guitar/Bass player, but on the really difficult songs, I'll have to drop down to Hard (played mostly on Hard until this game).
For Guitar : FoTS, BWoLP, Speeding, This Day We fight, and might fail on Holy Wars (no problem on bass for this one)
For bass : Only Deadfall have been a problem as far as I remember.

Availability : somewhat random during week, but often online during weekends.

WT/M/BH/5 imports and ~50 DLC.
GT : Kane40Be

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'll shoot you guys a FR. Hopefully we can get one more person interested in this.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I only need the Bohemian one, but I can stick around and help others.

gt: v Reincarnate v

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
adstermoore  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can also play any instrument and would be happy to join, I don't think I have any band achievements.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace
FlorisJan  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only need 3 more band achievements.

The one to get 5 stars as a standard band, the one to earn an 11x multiplier, and to earn all stars from any one song, I'm only missing one challenge from Bodies, and that is the Standard Band Score one. Would be nice to get rid of all three achievements at once, lol. Anyway, if anyone wants me in their band, send me a PM on either ScoreHero or on my GT (in my sig).

I can play Expert on Guitar and Bass, can play most Expert songs with Drums, and play Medium on Vocals.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be on tonight. for cheese and I'd just love to actually play in a band where the leader doesnt quit 2 seconds in. GT is BowlZ too

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'll add you. By the way, FlorisJan, your GT is not in your sig...

Also, if you want in, please commit to going for all the band achievements for those that don't have any of them. They're all pretty quick and easy anyway.

FlorisJan  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
Cool, I'll add you. By the way, FlorisJan, your GT is not in your sig...

Also, if you want in, please commit to going for all the band achievements for those that don't have any of them. They're all pretty quick and easy anyway.

Perhaps I should clarified better, I meant that my GamerTag is the little Xbox 360 box thingy underneath my sig. And I'll be happy to help the others with their achievements.

But I'll give you my GamerTag, it is "Floris Jan" (no quotes).
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im able to play expert Guitar/Bass/Drums and can pass most expert vocals. Drop me a FR/game invite @ ZEFFER13 on xbl and I'll hop in for sure.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
Farlus  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys still going after these? I really need some help, the only achievement I've got left is the "Scions of Excess" achievement (11x band multiplier). I haven't been able to find a band who understands how to use SP as a team.

Shoot me a PM if so and what time would be good. I should be able to today between 5PM and 10 PM CST.
jdhathrisen  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for this if it's still going. I'm on Expert Guitar/Bass.

I need:

Ultimate Answerer - Get all stars on one song
Scions of Excess - 11x band multiplier
Apostates of Orthodoxy - 5 star any song as a 4 player Non-Standard band
Bearers of the Standard - ^Same, but Standard band
Mathematic Sharpshooters - Final score of 000 as a band (how people get this without a ton of hassle, I don't know
String Twins - Guitar + Bass, both earn the same score
Poor Boys - Beat Bohemian Rhapsody with two vocalists
The Meek - Beat 2112 Part 4 as a Standard, 3/4 part band

Some of these will take some time, but I'd really appreciate any help. I can't get on vocals or drums, I'm in my uni dorm and people wouldn't like my wailing.

I'm on UK time, I think the US east coast is GMT+ 5, so I'm available from 12pm until about 6pm your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: