ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 3 PC Patch v1.3 Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guessmylevel  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero 3 PC Patch v1.3 Problem Reply with quote

Hey guys, I need your guys help, and fast please ;D

I wanted to add a custom song to the Downloads section with Guitar Hero Three Control Panel. But I had to patch guitar hero to v1.3 first. So I did that. Now I can play the custom song, but there is a very big problem:

When I play the song, I can't strum. I strum as hard as I can, but it just won't strum! And another problem: The buttons don't work.. When I press green, it plays the orange fret. Red does nothing. Yellow does nothing. Blue does nothing. And when I press the orange fret, it plays the red fret..

Can you guys help me please? I finally figured out how I can add custom songs. And now I STILL can't play. -.-''

Edit: I'm using the Ps3 Guitar Controller of Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock.
lukaz895SH  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero 3 PC Patch v1.3 Problem Reply with quote

Guessmylevel wrote:
Hey guys, I need your guys help, and fast please ;D

I wanted to add a custom song to the Downloads section with Guitar Hero Three Control Panel. But I had to patch guitar hero to v1.3 first. So I did that. Now I can play the custom song, but there is a very big problem:

When I play the song, I can't strum. I strum as hard as I can, but it just won't strum! And another problem: The buttons don't work.. When I press green, it plays the orange fret. Red does nothing. Yellow does nothing. Blue does nothing. And when I press the orange fret, it plays the red fret..

Can you guys help me please? I finally figured out how I can add custom songs. And now I STILL can't play. -.-''

Edit: I'm using the Ps3 Guitar Controller of Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock.

Try with xpadder , my friend use this for playing gh3 pc
Nightcrawl3r  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

Same freakin' problem

Can someone help me ? I even tried with xPadder and doesn't seem to work .If someone can help me out with a video or something would be great .

I want both guitar hero controller and customs songs but this one from Warrios of Rock doesn't seem to agree
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't that mean you're using an incompatible guitar? I think it's the same thing if you tried using a Rock Band guitar on GH3 (360) before it was patched to not even allow it. You may need to use an outside program like P2Joy or xPadder and map the colored frets to keyboard inputs.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Co2 Outbr3ak
Nightcrawl3r  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:
Doesn't that mean you're using an incompatible guitar? I think it's the same thing if you tried using a Rock Band guitar on GH3 (360) before it was patched to not even allow it. You may need to use an outside program like P2Joy or xPadder and map the colored frets to keyboard inputs.

I have GH6 and GH5 controller [PS3] and I want to play GH3 on PC. But the problem from above appears

xPadder doesn't work with my problem :|
josued1313  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Xpadder Reply with quote

xpadder works its just that once you load the game dont press the green button or anything on the guitar to skip the intro. just press your green key on your keyboard to skip the begginning. after you are at the main menu you can use your guitar (:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: