ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silly  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkeys15 wrote:
well i guess im going back to rs because of the trade and wildy shit. but yeah, im really going to bot on 2 accounts so lick my gooch

Cheating for pixels? You sad waste of human tissue. If you're going to be a cheating cunt, at least do it for something meaningful in life. Doing it for something that means nothing, purely because you think you can get away with it, just shows how much of a dishonest, lowlife piece of shit you are in the real.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it means nothing then why are you getting so butthurt about it
Silly  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because cheaters of any kind, regardless of whatever gains they get, deserve to be lynched. If you think cheating is fine than I pity you. Not that my raging will make this prick grow a pair and do things legit or anything...

Anyway on a cooler note, new Godwars boss. Might go later. New gear seems decently priced to avoid another dragon claws debacle.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
Because cheaters of any kind, regardless of whatever gains they get, deserve to be lynched. If you think cheating is fine than I pity you. Not that my raging will make this prick grow a pair and do things legit or anything...

Anyway on a cooler note, new Godwars boss. Might go later. New gear seems decently priced to avoid another dragon claws debacle.

But the boss is level 1001 you'll die@!e4323!@

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
With this change, I may actually start playing again. Well, probably not, but I would if I had nothing better to do.

Well, I started again. Username: Mike McPie. Grr, this game is soo addicting.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Drazar  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Silly wrote:

But the boss is level 1001 you'll die@!e4323!@

And it was released on 10/01 hmglolwtfbbq@@!!345#'@!??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooo...91% want free trade and the wildy back. HELL YES! I'm sure it'll come back I mean with THAT many wanting it back, it'd be a horrible move for them to NOT allow the return of them. And with me getting 3 months of RS memship soon, looks like i'm coming back to memship at a solid time
CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol decided to get 60 rc.
38 -> 60 = 38885 earth runes
mining how many ess will take me to get to 60 mining
buying the rest
making earth runes
???
profit!
Drazar  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free trade and wilderness confirmed to be brought back on Feb 1st

Are you ready??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drazar wrote:
Free trade and wilderness confirmed to be brought back on Feb 1st

Are you ready??

This is the only reason I started playing again. I am very ready.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I am so ready for this, I was pretty certain they would bring it back, but seeing it confirmed is like music to my... eyes.

Anyways, I never actually threw my account name up here, it's: T Q S G (with the spaces).

God, I can't wait for this.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Unpur3  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFGZ teh wildy is coming bak!!!!!1!

Pretty glad I didn't ruin my account now, its still ranged based so I'll be able to tank it in pvp. Is there anything I'm going to need to know about thats been changed in the last year or so? Like new weapons or prayers or something?
Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unpur3 wrote:
Is there anything I'm going to need to know about thats been changed in the last year or so? Like new weapons or prayers or something?

Chaotics from dungeoneering are level 80 weapons, rapier (which is more accurate and has 19 strength over a whip) and crossbow (+120 ranged attack) are especially good but protect relatively lowly. Rigour was also released through dungeoneering (+20% range and +25% defence at 74 prayer but requires at least level 76 dungeoneering) on the normal prayerbook. Korasi's sword is the new prod weapon (I'd take AGS noobs over this, srs) with melee stats slightly superior to a d scimmy but a 100% accurate special attack that hits between 50-150% of your normal melee max hit (and can only be protected against if you pray magic), it's a reward from The Void Stares Back quest which is relatively easy but has medium-high skill requirements.

There's also level 78 pvp gear which you probably already know about as well as ancient curses from Temple at Senntistien quest including Soul Split (lvl 92 prayer, drains 1 prayer point per 50lp damage as well as healing for 20% of the damage done) and Turmoil (lvl 95 prayer which starts out with giving an extra 15% attack and defence and 23% strength, but then adds on 15% of your opponents attack and defence and 10% of their strength, maxing out at 30% attack, 33% strength, and 30% defence against a maxed player and some bosses). There's also osme curses useful to rangers and mages, as well as some that drain special attack energy periodically. Linky.

There's a bunch of other stuff but not much of it is relevant to pvp.

Unpur3  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chaotic crossbow seems useful, but I don't think I'll be training duneoneering. Whats with the prices of everything now though? Furies are 15m I bought mine for about 2.7m a long time ago.

BTW thanks Silly, I didn't expect a reply so soon
Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jagex changed onyx to cost 2.7m tokkul instead of 300k (or 270 with karamja gloves, I suppose). In addition they made it so you can't sell stuff for tokkul anymore, so the only way to get tokkul is to kill tzhaar monsters, fight pits, fight caves, or selling your fire capes. To attempt to balance this they increased the amount of tokkul tzhaar monsters drop, but it still takes a pretty long time to amass 2.7m tokkul (I believe it's around 25 hours totally maxed using optimal gear)

Bunch of other stuff's prices has been heavily affected by the GE (partyhats and edible rares, as well as assorted shitty items like broodoo shields) which should hopefully come to an end as the restrictions are lifted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 82 of 96

Jump to: