Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Advice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sturg31  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Advice Reply with quote

I have kept a spreadsheet ever since I started trying to get 5-stars on songs. Before entering my scores here, would it be better if I had the proof of my scores or just enter them. I could take pic.'s of my scores on the song list screen without re-playing the songs but it wouldn't show the note streak of course. None of my scores on any song is in the top 100 and it's really just a way for me to see how I am doing.
By the way, some of you guys are nuts on this game! Some of these scores are insane! Rock on!
IEatGlue  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'd need proof if it's one of the like top 10 scores, but if your just the average player it dosent realy matter. i take pics of mine when their all like in the 200's and 400's and i probably dont have to

HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IEatGlue wrote:
you'd need proof if it's one of the like top 10 scores, but if your just the average player it dosent realy matter. i take pics of mine when their all like in the 200's and 400's and i probably dont have to

Even if it's a top 10 score it doesn't matter too much. If it's 1st or 2nd, or maybe 3rd, proof is nearly required, but unless you're in 700th place and suddenly get a score in the top 10, it's not that big of a deal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
IEatGlue wrote:

Even if it's a top 10 score it doesn't matter too much. If it's 1st or 2nd, or maybe 3rd, proof is nearly required, but unless you're in 700th place and suddenly get a score in the top 10, it's not that big of a deal.

i have some songs in the top 20

or i did last time i checked
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Ziggy Stardust is in 11th...if I could hit that solo it'd be about 5 or 6 places higher, but I always miss one freakin note.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha, i know the feeling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: